Do you buy art/music/books?

Do any of you purchase artwork or music directly from artists?

I've started purchasing art prints from some of my local artists as well as some smaller artists from around the world. I've even managed to find some right-wing artists who sell their prints.

I'm also a classical musician and I sell my songs on the internet, and (try) to sell my sheet music to other classical musicians.

In America, the arts aren't funded by the government like they are in Europe, so it's important to buy from smaller artists that you know. Even if the artists are kinda scummy/lefty, I buy it anyways because I think we need more REAL art.

Attached: 3xod09kSbAbTWKe4Rz8uc56qdaPd2DlFJp2_0LC996A.jpg (543x767, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/hyperborean__art/?hl=en
youtu.be/dGcuXV5Sqxc
aesthetic-revolt.tumblr.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is pol btw

artfag absolutely BTFO'd!!

Attached: 1528778715928.jpg (900x900, 158K)

This is politically/culturally relevant

Attached: 300px-American_progress.jpg (300x223, 23K)

I haven't paid a cent for music. I basically don't listen if I can't get it for free.

Composer? Post some stuff.

I sporadically make classically composed music, but I release it free because it's hard enough as it is to get listeners. Also, google/YouTube throttle me hard so I've got low triple digit views even with famous people occasionally shilling for me.

Who are some right-wing artists?

I bought some of this guy's prints. They aren't amazing but I like his direction

instagram.com/hyperborean__art/?hl=en

Attached: Krishna+print.png (1000x1000, 1.73M)

It's under my name so I don't really want to post it, yet anyways. Most of it is nationalist themed though.

What kind of classical do you release? Piano? Chamber?

The internet is not what it used to be for marketing music. I used to have a metal band and we got a big following over night on the internet back in the day.

Now I mainly use social media and real-life connections to spread my music, and even that is hard.

>What kind of classical do you release? Piano? Chamber?
Classically composed but produced with electronic stuff, like fl studio. I use a combination of synths and orchestral samples.

I don't want money, I just want people to listen to my music and not feel schizophrenic for believing that they actually are but am being throttled. I spent over 10 years learning counterpoint, studying romantic era and classical music, can basically get Bach's "traditional" style (basically a plagiarism of Ockeghem), started writing music and then fucking nothing.

>real life connections
But I'm a white male and art types hate white men?

You are right to do it mate, a renaissance in the arts is one of the necessary steps to bring back the western civilization to its feet

Yeah you pretty much have to perform live and sell physical CDs there IMO

The internet is too cluttered. I don't even bother looking for new music on the internet much anymore, it's a fucking mess. People post their music every day and 95% of it is garbage.

Do you have a sample of your music I can hear? I haven't formally studied composition, I've received 6 years of classical performance instruction though, and just kind of started writing my own music without thinking about it.

I've considered going back to college to get my masters in composition but felt like it would be a waste of money. I've considered buying some books to get a serious and formal composition education for myself

I perform some Bach though. Suite 1006 and Suite 997

I mean, I don't really know how to bring in another "Renaissance".

The existing art out there isn't that good. It's kind of apathetically inspired. Many young artists are into sort of Pop-art or street-art style. A lot of new classical music is also kind of corny Philip Glass rip off or really shitty A-tonal garbage that nobody wants to hear.

Here in America, I feel like people don't give a shit about art or art-music. I don't think America is really an arts country.

But the right-wing should rally around underground art. That is how we breed young right-wing artists.

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Sure, just listen to enough of it to hear the contrapuntal sections.

youtu.be/dGcuXV5Sqxc

Why are you scared of posting your name here? Unless you're a cuck or a lefty these people are surprisingly nice. Anyway, find my email account, tell me how you want me to write along with what instruments and I'll write you something, just remember to credit me.

I'm building a prsonal library. It's insane how you can get classic works from second hand shops. Great books in great condition for a few cents. I buy the other books I cannot find online.

You should do that OP. As for art I only have a book about Rembrandt and his paintings.

>Arts funded in Europe
Trust me. Those "arts" absolutely not art in any significant portion of the word. If you want real art you will have to surf auctions. Same with litterature.

Attached: e649d76aa1f2d9cef6c3c82e8ce7076d.jpg (564x762, 91K)

I mean new art

I have no problem in buying old art, but I focus on funding local artists who I kind of like. Buy their prints, show up to their events, stuff like that.

Unfortunately most artists are lefty scummy goofballs.

Do you know of anywhere that has cheap books online? All of the used book stores around me smell like mold and cat piss

I like some of the ideas in here

You should record on a real piano though. I actually go to a producer in my city to record though, it's like $60 an hour but I try to get it right the first time I play through it so I don't leave having to pay more than $150 for a few songs

>Do you know of anywhere that has cheap books online? All of the used book stores around me smell like mold and cat piss
Honestly only eBay and Amazon in your case. I buy a lot from America too but I can set aside some money for it. If you want cheap books you'll have to sit the piss-ridden book stores (they kinda smell like that here too).

Every book I wanna buy online is like $20. I've been trying to buy a bunch of Evola's books and each one is $15.

I also wanna get a book shelf from Walmart. The cheapest one I can find, just to organize them

Those a pretty cheap senpai. I recently bought three books from America with shipping. Each one ended up costing me $60. Just cause I couldn't find the books in any EU country.

Yeah do so. I got two shelves from IKEA cheap as hell. They don't need to be fancy since the book covers will do the docrating anyway. Also make sure you fill the entire wall with shelves, from top to bottom. Get a few chairs, some lights, some scotch and a few cigars and you're set to go.

Yeah, I throttled, still says 66 views.

Thanks, I should start again soon but it takes a while until I feel ready. It's hard to explain.

>Do you buy content
Hell no. Library pass and a scanner is all I need

yeah but you can only get books of your language like that

>>write your songs for piano
>record them on piano (either self-produced or at a local producer)
>make it into an album
>pay someone to make you an album cover
>order physical copies from a manufactorer
>start booking yourself at art galleries/cafes and selling your album there
>have a photographer take a promo shot of you
>you're now a local classical musician

You clearly have the intelligence/skill to do it. We need more people doing this

You gotta start suporting your favorites, poorfag.

Im trying to collect what I radical right wing artists I find here aesthetic-revolt.tumblr.com

Also doing my own experiments with digital graphics, among others pic related

Attached: IMG_20180513_193442.jpg (1006x1006, 177K)

What the arts need is a push to the right direction, funding it is a start at least

Abebooks, better world book, thriftbooks...
I like that

these sites are really good, I can confirm that they deliver quality books really well

It's not that art is dead it is the human soul itself. What art needs are new movements, but real movements brought by human sentiment, not theoric artificial movements to justify your work. But this won't happen because people are so selfish and materialistic these times they'll put their mind before their soul always

>What art needs are new movements, but real movements brought by human sentiment
The only organic movement happening right now is anger and energy coming from the right-wing

This is completely censored in art

Thank you.

I'm psyching myself up to write again, but it's difficult. The first time I used psychedelics and that's not something I can use anymore.

I'm a shit performer, absolutely no consistent timing.