Why does Jow Forums hates legal immigrants who are skilled ?`

Attached: Tonysoprano.jpg (374x373, 26K)

>don't up skill your own country

Also show flag.

this, but If your country realy needs them. you could also just encourage that field of education or labour. You don't necssarally need to fuck over another country to fix yours.
Is what I would say if I was against legal immigration.

tries to make his point with immigrants from a tv show that a criminals

Depends on the amount and how different their culture/race is from that of my nation.

That's not the issue. The issue is with the mass immigration of those who tend not to assimilate. This has a slew of implications like reduced entry level opportunities for Americans, the increase of democratic voters (as minority groups vote Democrat by a wide margin), petty and violent crime, etc... The generalization that we are adamantly against immigration of any kind is just a straw man used to make it easier for mental light waits to hold their ground.

Why does /leftypol/ hate native skilled whites?

Because the vast minority of legal/illegal migrants are skilled migrants

>why does Jow Forums hates legal immigrants who are skilled ?`
because these countries need these people themselves
otherwise we will soon only have shitholes around us

Because they should stay where they are and help their own countrymen, not flee a shit hole like a rat, that's why the 3rd world is still the 3rd world, anyone nearly capable of helping leaves.

*skilled criminals

just to add to this.
Our politicians ask for mass migrations under the guise of them adding to the work force and assimilating.
But what happens?
>most are unemployed
>most of them can not be employed because they can't even fucking read
>most go on wellfare
>form ghetto's because of course you are going to live with you own people

what does this cause?
>higher unemployment
>higher strain on the wellfare system that is already being streched

its called the graying of a country and i kept hearing about it for every year I was in middle school and highschool
>more crime
>strain on the prison sytems because of the higher crime
>strain on the taxpayer because they pay for the fucking prisons.

If a politicians says they want migrents. don't fucking trust them.

Why hire a skilled shitigrant when you can hire a citizen. No matter how you spin it you only seek the death of your host nation.

Because that only works if you castrate them on the border.
Your good negro scientist is going to turn into 6 useless niggers in a generation. Regression to the mean and the mean brown person is a retard.

Attached: 1463827843332.jpg (603x640, 90K)

* weights
My bad.

>shilling for immigrants
>it's a memeflag

Same as with niggers and muslims. Most of them tend to be insane shitheads, so you become wary of them. Some individuals that are reasonable and are willing to integrate do exist but unfortunately for them they have a hard time convincing anyone that they are because, again, 99% of them are shit.

Most migrants are not skilled

>why does Jow Forums hates legal immigrants who are skilled ?
They are only skilled at breaking the law actually.

Attached: 1477977294528.png (960x960, 411K)

Because it hurts local workers, there's no more bargaining power in this globalised world because Mr Shekelberg can hire Indians to do your job for less wages and worse working conditions

Attached: chris.png (1203x1051, 1.29M)

I encourage ethnics to get OUT
WE ARE FULL

because we simply dont need foreign elements that damage social cohesion

I dont

I wipe my ass with your feelings

i don't.

Maybe the chinks and Indians can be annoying... But really, it's the illegals that so brazenly break our laws while expecting the same treatment as those that follow the legal process, that I resent.

I don't hate those exceptional few, I just don't want to live in the same country as them. I feel they have much more to offer where they came from than they do here.Every nation, particularly ones with the racial majority or hegemony of it's native or founding stock should always incentivize their skilled and decent folk to stay

Attached: Leon Degrelle on NAt Soc.jpg (640x960, 89K)

>he says in the age of consumerism without a hint of irony
You're an imbecile.

>legal skilled immigrants
>support SJWs
>vote commie
they're going to fuck up a good setup here

>masses of unemployed black nationals
>refuse to train them up
>import immigrants
>"muh unemployment!"
>"white people hate you black people, this is why you're poor! vote for us!"

OBVIOUS SHILL DETECTED. pls go back to being dirt filthy jew trying to divide rational people. fuck off with your lowly hooknosed existance