If you speak up against Sharia Law in the UK

You will be sentenced to death by the Islamic Government and the pedo protecting UK thoughtpolice. If you want to see the West continue to embrace Sharia law, if you don't care about the 1000s of little girls getting raped across the UK every day, do nothing about it.

youtu.be/wj6L64dp7ts
youtu.be/LAMcVquIe2o

SIGN AND SHARE THIS PETITION, LETS GET TRUMP TO INTERVENE

change.org/p/donald-trump-president-trump-grant-uk-political-prisoner-tommy-robinson-asylum-in-the-us

>Dear President Trump,

>Freedom of speech is a foundational principle of the United States that you have admirably defended as POTUS, unfortunately this basic human right is increasingly under attack in the very homeland of the idea, the United Kingdom.

>For the "crime" of attempting to shine a light on this abuse that is allowed to run rampant throughout the UK, from Rotherham to Telford, to Rochdale, to Oxford, Tommy has been sentenced for 13 months in prison. As a journalist with a history of making life hard for criminal thugs and rapists, it is very possible that he will be killed before completing his sentence. The excuse given for this political imprisonment is that Tommy "risked an ongoing trial and was in contempt of court". If that were the case the other journalists with smaller followings present that day, at the same court house, at the same time, presenting the same information via their own livestreams would have been arresed and charged as well.

>President Trump, we ask that you make a statement denouncing this overreach of power from the UK Government intended to silence dissidence and that you grant Tommy Robinson full asylum status within the United States so that he can be free from this ongoing persecution that he is facing at the hands of the UK Government.

#AsylumForTommy #PleaseSaveTommy #FreeTommy

Attached: freetommyfreeassange.jpg (1240x1275, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LAMcVquIe2o
youtu.be/loREkCzEQCM
youtu.be/jOlnhjDX30E
youtu.be/9RPoitFQQ8Y
youtu.be/TTAlsORiNF0
youtu.be/AIZjREzLrbM
youtu.be/hiJebbfY6iY
youtu.be/91gDa2cq1ks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
twitter.com/RepGosar/status/1007029990251290624
twitter.com/DAYFORFREEDOM4/status/1006795970716237824
eventbrite.co.uk/e/state-of-london-debate-2018-tickets-46434609166
youtu.be/DfoEaR0jr4E
thetimes.co.uk/article/police-arresting-nine-people-a-day-in-fight-against-web-trolls-b8nkpgp2d
independent.co.uk/news/uk/arrests-for-offensive-facebook-and-twitter-posts-soar-in-london-a7064246.html
rt.com/uk/429890-tommy-robinson-lie-fake-caught/
youtu.be/UCdJjTDoAT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>B-but he's already in prison how can he get asylum from Trump?
The point is to generate publicity and redpilling headlines like "Calls for Trump to give UK journalist Tommy Robinson asylum" and to hopefully coax Trump into tweeting about what is happening.

>UK PEDO RINGS AND GROOMING GANGS

youtu.be/LAMcVquIe2o
youtu.be/loREkCzEQCM
youtu.be/jOlnhjDX30E
youtu.be/9RPoitFQQ8Y
youtu.be/TTAlsORiNF0
youtu.be/AIZjREzLrbM
youtu.be/hiJebbfY6iY
youtu.be/91gDa2cq1ks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

Attached: 2607839d751f51c49da9ce9477ba1fa24cedcc3e3db9c7baa9f1f563f76d8e2b.jpg (1080x1920, 183K)

SIGNAL BOOST THIS TWEET, HELP TRUMP SEE IT

>Rep. Paul Gosar, DDS
>@realDonaldTrump, I'm concerned about the arrest & conviction of Tommy Robinson in Great Britain. British Gov’t seems more interested in covering up rape than seeking truth.
twitter.com/RepGosar/status/1007029990251290624

Hype video
twitter.com/DAYFORFREEDOM4/status/1006795970716237824

eventbrite.co.uk/e/state-of-london-debate-2018-tickets-46434609166

>On Thursday 28 June, come and ask the Mayor about his plans for your city at the State of London Debate.

>Hosted by LBC’s James O’Brien, this is your chance to ask Sadiq about the things that matter to you in London. Topics up for discussion include transport, safety, air quality & environment, housing and growing London’s economy.

>The event takes place at indigo at The O2 and tickets are free.

Sadiq Khan will be taking questions from the public on the 28th. Be there and ask him about the pedo gang rape crisis, the persecution of Tommy Robinson and how thousands of people going to jail every year for critising Islam isn't sharia law. Spread the word and get as many people that hate him there as humanly possible. if we can rally enough people to go, we can fill the crowd with /ourguys/ and drown him out with Booos and Oh Tommy chants.

WE NEED TO MAKE SURE THIS #SPEAKTOSADIQ EVENT IS PACKED WITH /OURGUYS/. FORWARD THIS TO EVERY GROUP THAT HAS BEEN ORGANIZING FREE TOMMY DEMONSTRATIONS. ANYONE WITH AN ONLINE AUDIENCE OR ENOUGH IRL CONNECTIONS THAT CAN RALLY OUR PEOPLE TO ATTEND.

This is a big chance to BTFO Sadiq in person for an entire night, when I say we need it packed with /ourguys/, I mean PACKED.

Attached: 1528914168773.png (563x431, 50K)

MUST WATCH: British MEP Censored For Speaking Up For Tommy
youtu.be/DfoEaR0jr4E

Attached: ef848a6e64046af8a810c2149a47241cc2b9261a5094277626a73af5e634f1e6.jpg (603x445, 93K)

lol he thinks assange is alive thats adorable

>thousands of people going to jail every year for critising Islam

He'll say .

Good thing you bongs decided to leave europe

thetimes.co.uk/article/police-arresting-nine-people-a-day-in-fight-against-web-trolls-b8nkpgp2d
independent.co.uk/news/uk/arrests-for-offensive-facebook-and-twitter-posts-soar-in-london-a7064246.html

Attached: sussexpolicememeball.jpg (2480x1780, 827K)

>criminal tanning bed salon owner and fuckup
why are you cheering for a deranged criminal again

oh right, bird's of the same feather and all that

LOL, another fuck up

>be UK "politician"
>vote Brexit
>still not out
>still LARP in EU parliament
>bring up criminal fuckup because you're incompetent and have nothing else going in your life
>mfw

Attached: ba1.gif (524x296, 1.76M)

Shut the fuck up pedophile, your day is coming.

are you so deranged you have to fantasize about me being a pedophile? lol

Attached: 1126.gif (389x259, 992K)

ARE TOMMY, ARE TOMMY, HES KICKING OUT THE MOSLIMS
THE MOSLIMS, THE MOSLIMS, AND THAT IS WHY WE LIKE HIM
WE LIKE HIM, WE LIKE HIM, IN FACT WE FOCKING LOVE HIM
WE LOVE HIM, WE LOVE HIM, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

More and more people are becoming deranged as the anger rises over what the thoughtpolice of the EU have let you pedo scum get away with for decades

Seriously though, don't you realize yourself you're a spastic? What has the criminal tanning bed salon owner been doing for the past 10 years?

Have a bump

Attached: image.jpg (720x480, 83K)

doubt you have a loicense for that mate

Yeah yeah, thats cool and all but you are a pedophile.

>putting him next to assange

next level trolling or pure retardation
makes no difference

Attached: 6a00d83420523653ef0168ebd716e6970c-pi.jpg (400x373, 63K)

Attached: Classy-Laugh-Out-Loud-Facepalm-Reaction-Gif.gif (160x160, 445K)

Keep bumping the thread for me please dumbdumb pedo

theyre both great actors

what a sad creature you are lol

You are a pedophile

Ugh, I walked past a cop station in my town the other day and saw one of those cars in the car park.

I took a picture, I'll see if I can find it. I was hoping it wasn't as real/widespread as I am led to believe here.

bump

Attached: 1528982331527.jpg (489x494, 53K)

Daily reminder nobody really gives a fuck about Robenstein.
Why you have tagged Mendax along with this I do not know. PS you are about to play France try watching some kickball.

hi iqbal, wassup?

Iqbal doesnt go on the internet. This is Faisal Mohammad Mohammed al-Shoopshoop and you still win the award for biggest fag in the thread.

TOMMEH TOMMEH TOMMEH

GWON TOMMEH

Attached: 1516124217936.png (853x855, 83K)

stoned, in'it bro, well stoned!

Attached: 1528800861840.png (342x374, 144K)

Free Larry Hoover!

Fucking this. Nobody gives a fuck about Robinson

Hope the brothers in prison teach Robenstein a lesson he doesn't forget.

He's a vile Islamophobe and is a terrible person

Your images of Israelis shooting shit at dune coons whilst im sure getting Tommeh rock hard will not stop him getting raped by Faroot and Rubber Dingy Rapids Bro.
Hope your Saturday is as depressingly shite as your posting technique.

Attached: 1527689508512.jpg (908x960, 77K)

Robinson belongs in jail and I hope he'll stay there for the rest of his life.

He's Jewish, he's not at risk.

>Your images of Israelis shooting shit at dune coons whilst im sure getting Tommeh rock hard will not stop him getting raped by Faroot and Rubber Dingy Rapids Bro.
>Hope your Saturday is as depressingly shite as your posting technique.

Attached: 1528688341211.gif (300x250, 2.91M)

Dont worry, Tommy gets Kosher food and Rabbi visits.

Prison statistics show that, at the most recent inspection of HMP Hull, the Muslim population was 79 prisoners – or 7.4 percent of the 1062 detainees. But what about HMP Leicester? Statistics show that the Muslim population there sits at 44 – 14.3 percent of the 308 prisoners. As it happens, no prison in the country has a 71 percent Muslim population.

rt.com/uk/429890-tommy-robinson-lie-fake-caught/

Attached: Robinson1.jpg (1858x2429, 1.67M)

>OOH, TOMMY TOMMY...TOMMY, TOMMY, TOMMY, TOMMY RUBENSTEIN

Attached: 1528680859557.png (1122x705, 207K)

don't trust the (((stats)))!

Nice Pic. I found sekret footage of Tommeh getting dealt with inside HMP Leicester.

The savages didnt even let him use lube, the poor jewish kid.

Attached: goat 2.jpg (195x258, 8K)

kek here comes the shill swarm.

UR NUT ENGLESH UR NUT ENGLESH
UR NUT ENGLESH ENYMORE

Attached: 1521051735689.jpg (960x639, 178K)

I never know whether to laugh or cry.

I go straight past grief to hysterical laughing! let's make LGBT and islam enemies against eachother! keep pushing this bullshit until muslims pop!

Attached: 1521047660679.png (2480x3508, 2.15M)

Attached: 1525694823958.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

i support Assange but not the Zionist cunt on the left

FREE POLITICAL PRISIONERS!!!
You will never walk alone

Attached: political prisioners.jpg (1754x1240, 568K)

bump

We could make another free speech act petition and hope they debate that one

You are either retarded or an actual pedophile, fuck you

Why aren't US journalists that have been screeching about the dangers of Trump jailing journalists for over a year now saying anything about Tommy being jailed by our wonderful non-oppressive allies in the EU that we shouldn't dare to offend ever?

The US journalists have been screaming to the high heavens about the possibility of Trump jailing journalists while they carry water for the EU against him.

Here now is the UK actually jailing a journalist for journalism.

The US press should be called out on this double standard.

bump

>The US press should be called out on this double standard.
this

Attached: mainstreammedia.jpg (1066x600, 76K)

Attached: CNNsBestFriends.jpg (743x515, 59K)

what gives with the petition, the people counter seems stuck, is it being (((manipulated)))?

Attached: CNNsBestFriends3.jpg (669x560, 65K)

>The US press should be called out on this double standard.
how? the US press own themselves and control what gets published!

Yeah I see that too, won't tick past 2394 after getting multiple signatures every couple minutes up until now

Holy shit. you guys are getting severely raped over on 8 chan. The /britpol/ thread is dominated by shills

Why would ISIS say that about CNN?

/sei/

I dont get this meme either

Who was that nationalist lad from the northeast of England who posted videos to youtube years ago? He looked like he was in his teens and was a skinny looking lad. What happened to him?

Arent the shills all over that as well??

It's moderated better

I KNOW YOU SNEAKY CUNT.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: TOMMYSHILL - Copy.jpg (1219x882, 616K)

BUY STICKURS FOR ARRTOMMEH!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU DONT BUY STICKURS YOU ARE A SHILL. IM NOT A SHILL FOR LITERALLY SHILLING STICKURS - YOU ARE THE SHILL FOR NOT BUYING THEM. THIS THREAD IS TOTALLY ORGANIC AND NOT COMPLETELY PAID FOR BY SOME SOROS-ORIENTATED ORGANIZATION.

BUY AND DONATE TO ARRTOMMEH OR YOU ARE A SHILL

Attached: TOMMYHILL1.jpg (730x322, 45K)

WE'VE RE-DEFINED WHAT SHILL MEANS. BUY STICKURA ND DONATE TO TOMMEH OR YOU AARE A SHILL.

WE'RE NOT SHILLS EVEN THO WE'RE LITERALLY SHILLLING WARES ON POL.

AND DONATE TOO OTHERWISE YOU'RE A PEDO

Attached: TOMMYSHILL.jpg (776x596, 81K)

You are a pedo

The real question is how many muzzies are in working positions at the jail. Bet you that 14% would double quickly. They just aren't locked in the cages.

THERES A PATTERN DEVELOPING

Attached: 1528656808640.jpg (360x360, 25K)

Yeah, pedophiles shilling against the UK uncucking itself

Attached: trj.jpg (498x503, 94K)

Just look at how you post and you'll understand why you keep getting banned

I got banned once, and now my post highlighting the post that got me banned got deleted, so........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................theres something suspect going on

Are you Aushiram?

Attached: AusHiram 1.jpg (2040x1711, 542K)

Its the spamming bro, just grow up and learn how to communicate like a person instead of a schizophrenic pedophile scum shill

I posted that ONCE per thread.

Also, it just got deleted, soooooooooo explain that fagg

Take your meds pedo

Oh he was back? Man he never stops. What did he post to get banned? Low quality as usual?

lol tommy is just a working class lad, anyone with a brain knows why hes siding with israel, the same reason hitler sided with muslims. but you autists dont have that awareness to see such things, everything has to be super straightforward and awkward with you retards. he wouldnt go through all of this suffering to be some stupid agent, he nearly died ffs and nearly had acid in his face, but he still persists because his hometown has been fucking ruined with the cunts. it so happens that jew owned trump and tommy are the only ones on the frontlines, yet none of you autistic nazi cunts have a better idea and no one else is stepping up.

just kill all da joos xD all moosies and world hunger will just end.

him getting 1000s of english men angry and together is actually a good thing, maybe not for you or for globalism in particular, though because youre a paki or something i guess.

Spammed the same old copypastas as last time

Attached: DfRqZzwXcAAAETs.jpg (554x1200, 115K)

If only more people thought like you...
The Jews meme is going way too far,
My funny ID fren
>foAMdvCK
Foam dick

Do we have the name of the Imam who asked for him to be killed?

Attached: 814eKFaXV5L._SY679_.jpg (450x679, 40K)

> pedos obsessed with pedos
im shocked. really. kek.

Attached: edl-leigh_mcmillan.png (1076x774, 520K)

Thank you for your input, EDL member #0YV3Y

Attached: tommyloveskikes.png (613x371, 47K)

You think the media will call Tommy a journalist?

its sad really, anything thats going to produce a useful outcome should be encourage

tommy may be abit of a twat at times, but his heart is in the right place. but yeah, youre most likely a muslim. islam has no place in the west, and that will become apparent very soon

yu a muzlim innit ya tossa yu are, fukin prik
glory glory man united

lmao, it's confirmed; a good majority "tommeh is a joo" posts are from muslims. also its pretty ironic that the EDL consists of working class lads that tax money % goes to your leeching fellow muslim families living here. sad desu.

ye dem ee dee ell ladz r propa workin' class ladz dat yu are stealin' from yu paki nonce yu are cmon tommeh bring it 'ome gwarn englund

What's fucking sad is you think writing some pedo politician a letter is going to do shit. You bongs need to be preparing for civil war.

Attached: 1515908590397m.jpg (1024x610, 67K)

yu bongz get yur shit tugeva even doe my country is 'bout 54% white

a lot are Antifa as well

Attached: ANTIFASHILLS2.jpg (516x846, 211K)

Not metting the thread die.

Ah I found it.
Watch this bongs. Time to take the justice to the people since the justice itself is corrupted.

youtu.be/UCdJjTDoAT0

Attached: 1529094889297m.jpg (1024x802, 63K)