Sudanese AMA

Probably the first Sudanese to be on Jow Forums BASED af, first generation American both parents Sudanese, Dad had a big influence in the communist party in sudan back in the 60s and 70s, not a commie anymore but thought you lot needed a chance to QnA based Africans (very rare)

Attached: Flag_of_Sudan.svg.png (2000x1000, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is there a chance of red pilling your fellow blacks?

What changes do you expect African population growth to bring to the world?

depends on what you mean by black, western africans and bantu blacks are too retarded with avg iqs of 70, some east sfricans like Sudanese and Djibouti are more eligible to be redpilled.

That's racist.

wars, crime, lower global IQ and acorrupted gene pool

when are you going back? you know racewar in the western world within two decades right?

See

kinda but its true, i have a west african great grandfather, there is lots of really smart and successful west africans but the belly of the curve are mostly very low iq and violent.

Nigger

Die you nigger

Go home nigger

Damn brehs, and Sweden and other cucked countries like that just take them and unleash them on their women?

not in america, im an american as well and i dont see a race war coming any time soon bud

Im not going anywhere i was born here you dumbasses, you should be glad that theres people coming into your country paying their taxes, abiding the laws and contributing to your society.

I hope you get violently killed in front of your family you fucking parasite

because western countries are all run but Israel loyal kikes, lood at the congress in america, AIPAC literally runs all the shit and fighting wars for Israel, sending tax payer money as aid to Israel to kill kids and bulldoze homes. most of these fat dumb trump lovin cucks like and
dont even realize it

Attached: 1528933353185.png (908x882, 61K)

parasite ? LMAO and what do you call the israeli shills running your country that you bow down to ??

G-d protects Israel you soulless animal
Never forget that

of course he does

Attached: 1526001033469.jpg (989x5094, 937K)

why do you pieces of shit get drunk in the park and assault people everywhere you go? I moved to the other side of the city so I wouldn't have to see drunk, violent coal black assholes every day but it turns out there's a tribe at every train station. Today I saw a vid of you guys doing the exact same shit on the opposite side of the planet. Don't give me some bullshit about Somalians or Ethiopians because I don't give a fuck you're all the same from Sudan to Kenya what I want to know is why are you all drunk in the park doing fucking nothing but petty theft.

Attached: 1521233970482.jpg (605x864, 61K)

Please, get the fuck out of my country. My forefathers didn't bleed over it for parrassitic niggers to drink it up.

Please tell your friends to go back to Sudan, thanks.

I randomly met a Sudanese girl in front of my apartment complex a couple years ago and went to church with her. She went to Catholic church, but I think she was muslim? Also she was batshit emotionally

>G-d

Attached: 4d6.gif (452x523, 3K)

I dunno and i Dont care, but i hope they get deported tho for giving Sudan a bad name, i highly doubt they're Sudanese tho, but believe it or not, im from the northern part of Sudan right on the Egyptian border, i come from the last surviving Nubian tribes in Sudan and Egypt that actually speak some of the ancient Nubian and Egyptian languages, our race and genetics has little to no crime at all, i remember my grandfather telling me murder was heard of only every few decades, so im no where near those faggots.

I thought Aussie's had balls

Attached: 1520657196941.webm (222x400, 1.82M)

I'm well aware of the Israeli lobby. I still want 3rd world niggers out of my country

you should worry about the jews that got me in here in the first place and that are stealing our tax payer money and sending it to Israel, letting our soldiers die for Israeli wars and flooding western countries with immigrants, the same israeli jews that armed and supported rebel groups in Sudanese civil war and split it into two different states letting the rebels get 80% of the oil, the same jews that put a rothschild central bank in Sudan and raised inflation by like 50% , my parents wouldnt have left sudan if it werent for them so blame them you faggot

Any interesting details about the Sudanese civil war?

I haven't committed any crimes, i pay my fucking taxes and im an american, you dumb ass fore fathers made the constitution allowing any person born here to be an american, blame them

>you dumb ass fore fathers made the constitution allowing any person born here to be an american

The only reason your black ass was allowed to come here is because of the 1965 immigration act which was pushed through by lies.

Yep, israel was funding southern rebels since the 60s because the south had 80% of our oil so arming rebels, splitting the country and installing a puppet government to control the oil was the plan and they did it, oh also, the rebels ended the civil war and a southern Sudanese became the vice president, the country was finally in peace until he was assassinated probably by Israel, his name is John Garang look him up, after his assassination the country split, southerners took the oil, israel installed a super corrupt puppet government that already went into civil war again right after their independence, Israel are very strong allies with them and use them for un votes and oil, its really in depth and ive been researching it for a while because im working on a documentary, most media reporting of sudan are fake propaganda against the government to justify the support for the split

Attached: 28423555_1550448358383856_8742206596128873376_o.jpg (2048x1536, 188K)

>Based African
Oxymoron.

Attached: Neotny and chimps.jpg (348x145, 8K)

welp, deal with it then you dumb fat burger.

Attached: Skull comparison.jpg (483x393, 129K)

>no sudanese flag
in all fields

Attached: Head size and intelligence.gif (777x777, 378K)

Attached: Sheboon eating a turtle.jpg (457x665, 267K)

Attached: Tree of apes.jpg (568x724, 70K)

>our soldier's

Don't get me wrong, I hate kikes 6 gorillion times more than I give a fuck about your faggot ass exsistance. But you are not an American and you never will be. The immigration laws at the founding of this country were nearly exclusively for Europeans and that only changed due to the Jew. They brought you here so I don't want you. It seems like you're smart enough to get that so fuck off and stop wearing my nationality like you belong, it's fucking disgusting.

Attached: Nigger hate.jpg (1385x1822, 292K)

Keep up the good work and i hope too see more information or your documentary if you complete it, also ignore the d&c retards here. (((They))) really are typically the root cause of many problems and always use racial divisions as a tool to increase control/power.

Attached: Chopped up monkey meat.jpg (666x375, 30K)

Attached: Cuck retards pet monkey.jpg (412x514, 56K)

Attached: Are you fucking nigger.jpg (678x540, 29K)

Attached: Genus of ape.png (600x600, 514K)

east africans have different sculls from bantu and west africants, you ignorant dumbasses, does my skull look like that ?

Attached: Webp.net-compress-image.jpg (5152x3864, 1.37M)

Attached: Raisin head.jpg (1041x538, 82K)

You look like a porch monkey so I'd say so.

Attached: Raisin head Somalian.jpg (700x753, 69K)

>East African
>Average IQ 68

Attached: Statistics 2.png (1272x800, 80K)

Doesn't Khartoum still hold the Abyei region which has a significant number of oil deposits. Also while Israel has funded the southern rebels I think you are overplaying their influence over the conflict.

What can you say about the current issues in Sudan, with the declining economy are we likely to see a revolution or coup against al Bashir, is the north heading towards a collapse similar to the south

Attached: Charles Darwin quote.jpg (1021x766, 156K)

I'll fucking cut that smug bastard nigger face off you illiterate hoop swinging monkey. Go back to Africa Sambo.

Attached: Monkey throat slit open.jpg (474x237, 20K)

Attached: Dead nigger 2.jpg (600x449, 41K)

Attached: Coon hanging fundamentals.jpg (854x569, 242K)

Attached: Dead nigger .jpg (500x375, 134K)

Attached: Dead Somalian.jpg (810x1080, 198K)

>Sudanese

>That flag

Oh dear. Please fuck off. You have no right to be there

Attached: Gook gang fucks nigger head.jpg (500x470, 70K)

Attached: Dead niglet.jpg (453x604, 59K)

Attached: Boot straped nigger.jpg (634x423, 110K)

i have a 99.4 percentile IQ, I respect the country and follow the laws, i pay my taxes and contribute in many ways to improve this country and im also against race mixing and i adopted your culture and im not bringing Sudanese culture here because im against multiculturalism and all of this you still hate me ? i can understand why some people here hate immigrant but you just hate me plainly because im black, im starting to think that racism is a mental sickness because you have no other reason to hate me.

Attached: not good in the hood.jpg (592x372, 71K)

you do seem pretty based. makes me think its a larp. jej. i rarely see black people over here so no comment.

Attached: flip.gif (1027x731, 111K)

Attached: 1525065650247.jpg (906x579, 305K)

>OGGA BOOGA LET ME STAY IN YO CUNTRY
>I DESERVE DA RITE TO YOU CUNTRY

Attached: Donkey Kong's wild adventure.jpg (1100x620, 305K)

Cherry pick as much as you want nigger, the average Somalian looks like pic related.

Attached: dick head.jpg (800x450, 19K)

i am in your country, making money, living my life, getting an education while you fat lazy fucks hating, jealousy breeds success

Attached: Raisin head.jpg (453x640, 152K)

im not somalian. kys

>Success breeds jealousy
>getting an education
>forgets to use punctuation

Attached: Dindu IQ.jpg (207x243, 14K)

>East African
>I'm not a Somalian
>Still a nigger

Attached: Are we in Germany yet.jpg (274x184, 9K)

Attached: 1528934933238.png (925x540, 196K)

Attached: Natural geographic's primitive hominid.jpg (2048x1536, 316K)

Get a haircut you fucking child. At least it isn't fucking dreads...

Attached: Didnu Basketball.jpg (629x800, 189K)

I always thought the reason why Somalis had different skull shapes was because of Arab admixture.

You're not wrong.

Attached: download.png (1231x1024, 225K)

you complain about blacks being criminals and violent yet posting those disgusting images of dead black people, you need serious mental help, thats one thing whites have, mental issues, shooting schools and pedophilia.

Attached: 1528933525273.jpg (794x702, 112K)

> but i hope they get deported tho for giving Sudan a bad name,
Hasn't had a good name since 1956.

Nah but seriously, a few IQ points doesn't give you a pass when your own kin are still running around like bush pigs everywhere they go.

insignificant, i did a DNA test i dont have arab dna and my skull in not bantu and west af, im 70% east african and 25% egyptian

Fuck off nigger

If you were born in America you are second generation, not first. Your parents become first generation Americans when they naturalize. I'm assuming they did because nobody in their right mind would want to return to the Sudan.

I was born in the USA to two German parents, one remained a German national and the other naturalized and became an American. I'm a second generation American because I was born there and one parent naturalized as an American.

The irony of your post is that these niggers were killed by other niggers.

Attached: God's joke.jpg (640x480, 67K)

your people allowed them in the country its their fault, if your neighbor is sending rats to you house will you keep killing endless hordes of rats or stop your neighbor from bringing in rats.

Attached: Bar biting dead nigger.jpg (640x479, 87K)

>I respect the country and follow the laws, i pay my taxes and contribute in many ways to improve this country and im also against race mixing and i adopted your culture and im not bringing Sudanese culture here because im against multiculturalism and all of this you still hate me ?

Yes, go away now. Your being in America allows the left to say that multiculturalism is working when it isn't. If you love America go back to Sudan so they stop using you as a poster child for diversity. Your suffering from a mental illness when you refuse to believe that your apart of the problem which is slowly eroding the society around you.

>you complain about blacks being criminals and violent yet

Yet what?...
>yet posting those disgusting images of dead black people

Yeah and? You do realize there is a difference between posting pictures of dead people and going outside raping and mugging don't you?

t.nigger

Oh right.

Attached: Random dead niggers.jpg (840x462, 62K)

I don't run my country, you know that. You know what I would do if I ran my country.

Attached: Robert Mugabe.jpg (350x438, 40K)

Attached: Muh ass crack.jpg (604x339, 34K)

Attached: Dead jungle niggers.jpg (840x462, 52K)

Attached: Dindu nuffin Chimp edition.jpg (1024x788, 132K)

Also I don't think people who were working full time jobs in the 50's and 60's were aware that jewish lobbies based in Melbourne were pushing for a change in the Australia Immigration law. They never gave 'them' the permission to do what that did in the first place.

Admit it your basically a pawn in some other guys game. Just a black leach.

go fuck yourself dumb ass, my dad has high status in Sudan, he owns a lot of shit their and he lives there and he doesn't want to come here, he barely lived here for a couple of years, my family has ties to the government and my dad has a very high status there, he lives in the richest neighborhood in Khartoum, he doesnt need anything from fat fucks in this country

Then why don't you go live with your dad and go fuck off back to Africa nigger?

Attached: Bestiality.jpg (420x540, 116K)

>you're a muslim ergo not based sorry

Yeah, blacks aren't passing their sisters around the hood at the ripe age of 8-10 yrs old ..

They would have to attend school to shoot someone there (see I can make assanine statements). Everyone knows pretty much every school shooting is an OP to enforce gun control. Sucks people die for it.

But so far as mental issues, you have to capable of thought beyond that of a base animal to develop "issues" one could argue.

For a bit of fun reading:

whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/