OH NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO
NOT JAPAN, DON'T DO THIS.

www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20180616_12/

Attached: RIP.png (825x569, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2018/06/15/trump-told-shinzo-abe-hed-ship-25-million-mexicans-to-japan/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Hanshin_earthquake
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jews finally got to them, its over

I bet the Korean party did this
They’re the biggest Jews of japan they can’t wait to ruin japan

>construction
see you boys, Australia and New Zealand is going to Japan.

all us sick cunts who dropped out to do trades are the real winners, dont drop ut they said, go to uni they said, suck my dick cucks!!! im going to japan!!!1

>go to Uni
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Never

Attached: samurai jew.png (615x694, 336K)

Don’t do it japan!
I mean I’d love to work and live there but don’t do it, it’s not worth it.

stupid fucking cucks lmfao cunt anzacs forevr brother

BRAVO SHINZO

I wonder if they'll focus on this after Shinzo's abductee crusade fell apart

i look foward to fucking jap pussy with you my anzac brothas

>Construction
Enjoy millions of niggers coming in

qualified construction workers faggot no nigger is qualified, japan is strict mate no fucking first year or just an average labourer will be allowed in

Maybe it's the 25 million Mexicans Trump told Abe he would send.

nypost.com/2018/06/15/trump-told-shinzo-abe-hed-ship-25-million-mexicans-to-japan/

Attached: trump beard.jpg (600x424, 55K)

Digits confirm
Jews will never control Japan

IIIM COMING!!!

Attached: download (1).jpg (259x194, 7K)

I bet you didnt even go to the anzac parades cunt

dont be a dog you suss cunt of course i did mate fucking dawn service cunt i love my country

Oink oink piggu
You can work for ganondorf in the fire temple

Japan has a population problem, they need to be more open to immigration to keep themselves afloat

Spics (and niggers). Trump truly knows what weapons are more efficient than nukes.

>Japan has a population problem, they need to be more open to immigration to keep themselves afloat

You've fallen for the insane 'population growth' economic model.

No, a nation's population does not have to constantly grow to function. People talk as though Japan's population falling from 128m to 126m would be untenable, quickly, fill the country with foreigners!

Japan's population was 126m twenty years ago, and it didn't cease to exist.

Oh no population problem.

Attached: 1518517870136.jpg (823x242, 61K)

>shipbuilding
why did I read that as shitposting kek
plot twist: the foreign workers are Norks. Japan and Korea figured out the way to fix their labor shortage without fucking their gene pool irreparably.

You are now all realizing yet another reason why the deep state and the left are chimping out over NK peace developments. They are reeing over their plans being slowed bigly in the East.

I'm an electrician... does japan want me?

Japan takes construction seriously due to earthquakes.

Remember the Kobe Earthquake

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Hanshin_earthquake

here's your japanese bride, bro

Attached: 296.jpg (3000x2000, 274K)

mate the only thing im worried about is that we will all change the look of japan with our gay western buildings hopefully they keep traditional jap style

>blacksonblondes.com
>some asian bitch

nigga wat?

God forbid the price of labor go up.

That sort of immigration is bound to fail. The capitalist embrace of immigration that threats people as an economical asset rather than people has proven to hurt any society that indulges in it. Yes, people should be allowed to immigrate, but they shouldn't be treated as a good to be imported and exported, this treatment dehumanizes them and leads to frustration, crime and ultimately violence in the immigrant community.

look mate everyone loves abit of sex, i can fair say and admit that ive fucked a few black chicks when ive been horny mate, but i can aslo say that if most japanese women got black nut in them they would abort it

"temporary"
go find your local indian and ask him when he arrived in the u.s. 10 years ago? 15? 30? temporary is a load of bs lies

Who is going to pay for pension liabilities and social care for the elderly?

>here's your japanese bride, bro
>uggo Korean hooker
lel ok tyrone, looks like you were scammed again

>Only one post from this ID

Nice try Tyrone, sage, hide and report

yes, there will be a shortage of money for the elderly, but that's a good thing.
Life expectancy is unorganically high and it's about time it's reduced.
Old people spend more money on healthcare in their last year than in their whole entire life.
That shit needs to stop.
Assisted suicides need to be more spread.
Old people are fucking useless.
They are egoistic and want to live a couple years longer while draining the entire healthcare system.

> without fucking their gene pool irreparably
You seen what decades of sending every people with enough brain capacity to question authority did to the average Russian ?
NK is that power 10. The average NK worker is going to be the gopnik of all gopnik, no matter how decent his ancestry was before NK happened.

Only the dumbest bloodlines are allowed to survive in those type of society. It was actually a conscious effort from early (((communist leader))), with Trotsky declaring that the aim was to create "the niggers of the white race".

> i love my country

says the faggot who’s about to fuck off to Jap land

yeah as a sexpat mate not an expat

I fucking hate Australians

stfu cunt ur country is only known because of a pocket knife lmfao

Attached: image.jpg (1024x1024, 1.35M)

F

oh really...?

scheiss huere känguruhfigger

Attached: swissgirls.jpg (600x554, 143K)

Who do they consider a "foreign"? For Europeans, foreign is someone from Africa or Middle East, for most Japanese a foreign is someone from China, Vietnam, Korea, etc.

Japan has already accepted 70 000 Poos last year. It's happening whether you like it or not, a country where the average citizen is in his late 50s is fucked.

Let's not make working conditions better for our Native born citizens, we'll just import migrants instead. Lazy.

Fair point, but better to have same ethnicity and race gopniks in your society than other gopniks.

based

ACTUALLY read the regulation, it's just about making it easier to stay longer IIRC
t. TELF nigger

Attached: 1529130786030.jpg (480x360, 67K)

What the fuck, Japan

IT'S FUCKING OVER

Attached: wojak_suicide2.png (633x758, 293K)

>lets in 200k pajeets at once
>More mosques in Tokyo than ever
>now this
Jow Forums fell for weeb tricks. Tokyo will become the next London.

So, Japan will no longer be Japan in a few years. It's a pity, I wanted to visit Japan, not Bangladesh.

nani the fuck?

I guess nanjing 2.0 will never happen bros

Can't wait for Japanese cartoons directed by Jamal, animated by Pajeet and voice acted by Tyrone, B A S E D.

Pensions and social care for the elderly (the eternal kraut legacy) is the single most important thing keeping the white population growth down

>with certain skills
Skilled labor, so mostly chinks/whites.

no working conditions will make old people perform like 20-30 year olds

Good.

this, fuck old people

Just as Trump makes his comment about 25 million Mexicans.

>Skilled labor, so mostly chinks/whites

Nogs skilled in stretching nipponi vaginal walls.

Correction:
A nation which has no pension system, real estate bubble, pension plans nor public debt doesn't need a growing population.

nigger pigeon must be chimping out

>guess we'll have to increase wages
Hahahaha what a moron

>ancap counter-signaling those arguing against open borders
why do I expect this? I wish you guys were actually Hoppean and weren't just using that to subvert healthy racial identity.

>he can't defend racial identity without being economically retarded
user, please, that screencap is on the same level of people who think there is such a thing as "free" education or health care. How do you think you're going to "just" increase the wages? Who do you think is pushing for more immigrants? Protip: it's not only old people who need more tax payers to support their welfare system.

Good luck forcing entrepreneurs and business owners to reduce profit and stop lobbying for cheaper labor price.

do you think all the buildings looks like some faggot 18th century pagoda or hokkado? jesus christ weeb watch some media outside of samurai champloo

It won't work anyway, sandniggers and apes are lazy as fuck, and will not be able to keep up with the work hours and demands of Japanese work enviorment. They will be thrown out in a blink of an eye. Japan is highly competetive capitalist country, there are no free gibs there.

Attached: 1528403338115.gif (303x303, 813K)

>5 years
>limited industries
Not that bad

>tfw will never live in japan but paco and apu will

>Economy is more important than your own people

I'm sure they will love coming over here and working 12 hour shifts for peanuts. Japan is notoriously bad at treating people who come over here on these programs and most cities know they are using people to meet goals before tossing them. Saw in the news this year Fukuoka fired 150 English teachers and many had worked 5-10 years. City said they were guest speakers and had no right to employment. Not to mention if you can pass a Japanese proficiency test, you might as well get a comfy/secure job.

The ZOG is at work again. They haven't forgotten Japan standing up to them with Germany and Italy. As in the protocals they will destroy all collectives but our own they say

one step at a time goy