Ignore world cup, spread free speech

north-wales.police.uk/contact/live-chat-support
devon-cornwall.police.uk/contact/contact-forms/
westyorkshire.police.uk/101LiveChat
herts.police.uk/Information-and-services/About-us/Contact
bedfordshire.police.uk/information-and-services/Contact/Contact
durham.police.uk/Contact-us/Pages/101-Live-Chat.aspx
northumbria.police.uk/live_chat_terms_and_conditions/

go to live chat. lookup local time and maps. post offensive hate speech you have overheard.
REAL AMERICANS ONLY
euro's and brits cant participate
POST SCREENSHOTS

help out or bongland brothers and bring the revolution home

Attached: west yorkshire or whatever.png (1578x790, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/TIlrHBx
youtu.be/wj6L64dp7ts
youtu.be/LAMcVquIe2o
youtu.be/DfoEaR0jr4E
change.org/p/donald-trump-president-trump-grant-uk-political-prisoner-tommy-robinson-asylum-in-the-us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroscience_of_free_will
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OI GUNNA WATCH THA FOOTY LAD?

go ahead but at least post screenshots.
doesnt matter the material I guess.
I say drop redpills but whatever.

Attached: new cuckland currency designed to pay tribute to the coffers of colonising nation.jpg (428x206, 39K)

Attached: umbria.png (1560x442, 32K)

bump

dont bump guys. post screenshots.

Attached: west yorkshire pt 4.png (889x241, 28K)

Bump for justice.

Fuck this is like Project Chanology again, where the fuck have all you old fags been hiding???

Attached: th (4).jpg (265x177, 12K)

kek, USAbros keep fucking with our police as we can't

whoah man relax, they might use their slingshots on you

Attached: BIPBIP.png (579x358, 519K)

Reserve banks issue currency?

I swear to god GCHQ remote shutdown my pc
I wish some britbongs would take this over for me
I was even using tor browser at the time

anyways I'll keep fighting the good fight if you guys help out

Attached: spoon point.png (582x768, 82K)

all I have is old stuff.
I'm actually a little worried about keeping these threads going.
anyways burgers. we need more screenshots.

Attached: bull durham.png (1553x516, 31K)

desu I do feel bad for a lot of police as they're not the ones who make these fucking rules but the ones who enforce it and act like dicks are cunts

these arent cops
you arent breaking the law until you file an actual police report
dont file reports
just show them what freedom looks like

Attached: welsh language.png (1483x427, 68K)

If your going to do this, dont degenerate into USA USA chants, make them actually think your English so they potentially waste resources tracking you down.

no one else?
too busy watching north african comprised euro national teams jog for 90 minutes?

Attached: st albans.png (1070x509, 64K)

well give us some pointers lad

Attached: welsh p2.png (1574x505, 76K)

imgur.com/a/TIlrHBx
Link them these?

Their BBC detector vans found one Australian...

What are they going to do? You live in the USA...

People should do more like this. Don't be fucking retarded and invite the BBC to run articles saying 'racists spam innocent police hotlines'

Report 'hate crime' from whites in the guise of you being the paki and hitting on/touching / photographing their underage children. Try: at the public pool and was touching (details) and then the racist white father came and hit you m. The intent being to get them to protect you as a victim of assault. Don't just claim you were verbally called a pedo paki, actually claim you were attacked as a result.

Attached: west yorkshire pt 3.png (980x719, 89K)

You all need to go fuck yourself. I wish I could kill every one of you who keep outing yourselves as utter retards. What do you fucking thing the media will say when they publish your blatantly racist bullshit. In fact I'm fucking certain you are leftist shills intentionally fucking this up.

Don't ducking say nigger
Don't be racist
Do make up a scenario where you (minority) did something blatantly socially unacceptable
Do say white man attacked you for it

That's fucking it. Give them rope to hang themselves

You mouthbreathing retards

BUMP

youtu.be/wj6L64dp7ts
youtu.be/LAMcVquIe2o
youtu.be/DfoEaR0jr4E

change.org/p/donald-trump-president-trump-grant-uk-political-prisoner-tommy-robinson-asylum-in-the-us

Attached: 1527443085675.png (720x1280, 228K)

This shit is still going on?

And another mouth breather strikes. Just fuck off you cunt. You're making us look fucking terrible. Why are you all so fucking stupid that you think being openly blatantly racist will do anything g other than give Them MORE shit to hammer us with
Fuck you fuck you fuck you ud fucking beat you to death with my fists right now Jesus fuck I'm angry at this

If you weren't a total pussy you would stand up to your police yourself but instead you're just here complaining that we aren't doing it exactly how you want us to. While the police allow 1000s and 1000s of little girls to be raped across the UK, you do nothing but complain at us.

Because you're wasting people's time as well as your own. It's boring as shit and pathetic.

Go to hell cunt. We all fucking know eaxfly what the media will do with the ammunition you're feeding them. You're either sub 90 iq and cannot understand that basic concept, or you work for the the other side. I've given clear instruction as to how to make this work
Stop giving them ammo and be smart

Go to your nearest police station right now and tell them in person you're sick of them allowing pedophile rape gangs to run rampant while locking people up for mean words.

Attached: ooga.png (1600x1440, 125K)

No. My local police don't cover up such crimes. One corrupt police force covering up crimes doesn't mean the rest of the police in the country is too.

Furthermore - the pedo rape shit is exactly what I'm trying to get them to protect, by actually being smart about it.

Let me spell it out for you

Claim to be Muslim
Claim you were innocently touching the girls at the public pool
Claim evil fathers came and hit you
Claim assault
>police paint you as victim
=total victory for anti muslims anti police

What you are doing has the exact opposite effect.

Bootlicker.
youtu.be/LAMcVquIe2o

Alright, I'll stop arguing with you because that will be pretty lulzy. But if you keep trying to act like you're the boss of Jow Forums other anons are just going to keep doing it to piss you off.

Whatever you say, sport.

10/10

Nigger

I'm telling you that you have a good idea but being such a massive fag about it is just discouraging the Burgers from standing up for you Britcucks.

Poo

I don't want Americans to stand up for me or my country.

Your country? It looks a lot more like ISIS's country to the rest of the world mate.

London isn't an accurate representation of what the rest of the country is like. I also do not care what foreign people's have to say about this country.

USA USA USA
help export freedom

Attached: AMERICAN!.jpg (535x456, 82K)

Post on social media right now: "The frequent terrorism in London and the grooming gang problem across the country is related to mass immigration."

You won't because you know you will be hauled to jail for doing so.

Preaching to the choir. I do not give a shit.

Clears throat...
This is probably true.
3 part post.
1 of 3.
>Some 53year 18stone fat woman sitting at her 'hot desk' for another 10hr shift as a police complaints handler surrounded by Asda donuts and stained tea mugs emblazoned with slogans like 'dont mess with the bitch'.
>keeps getting weird reports from Abdul, Mohammed, and McShekelberg
>she had never seen anyone talk like that in real life could be ISIS or something.
>she believed they were false, even so, she had to record them by entering them into three different databases
>one for the police, one for the office of statistics and one for national cyber related access.
>she noticed the IP addresses all appear from the USA.
>kicks it up to her boss thinking its malicious and will get a pat on the head.
>her boss feared its the work of notorious hacker 4chins, or dangerous right wing types reported in the ((media)).
>kicks it up to his boss, who following protocal sends the report to upwards to a light and flashy regional NCA cyber crimes unit, with people out of uniforms wearing shirts and lanyards trying hard to LARP as the FBI, scurrying around everywhere.
>A fat pidgey balding middle-aged man, deputy of the NCA cyber crimes unit who knows fuck all and less than nothing really of computers but has a degree in sociology and has seen the matrix and black mirror on netflix, knows this is the work of 'Cyper punks' like that Assange bloke in the Ecuardorian embassy.
>Fears these are dangerous terrorists who will shut down the national grid in a click of a mouse.
>Went to the toilet briefly sitting down wanks off to briefly to the thought of stopping real terrorists.
>Remembers the last joint counter-terrorist meeting with that MI5 fat lesbian with the pink hair who warned about these subversives and how dangerous they were. Wished he was an MI5 desk jokey, he could tell his brother in law he was like James Bond not a LARPin FBI wannabe.

Attached: 1519403978372.jpg (625x833, 88K)

2 of 3
>Flushes the toilet, doesnt wash his hands and return to his office, where usually hes does nothing all day and sends a report (collated and composed by several other staff members to which he added his signature ) upto GCHQ Cyber command who usually dont let to be bothered by trivial things like orgainsed mass child trafficking and prostitution of native British girls by pakistani immigrants.
>GCHQ acknowledges report as per standard he get routed to some skinny parjeet whose mum wanted him to be a doctor but he got a degree in compute science instead.
>He wonders why everyone is getting nervous about Jow Forums trolls and had seen the thread on his lunch break earlier outside.
>His boss comes in, a middle-aged white graduate from Oxford in political science, previously head of some publically funded Quango and civil servant for the last 20 years, doesnt know anything about computers Ranjit secretly watched him online at home after fooling him to install anydesk , knows he has a secret weird fetish for school girls shoes,
>the Oxford boss tells the parjeet Ranjt to send a request to the NSA for meta data from prism program to see if its a nominal individual in the threat matrix.
> Duty bound Ranjit sends the request to the NSA to see if it matched anything they need be concerned of.
>The NSA tells GCHQ there is one British user, who seems to be a particular problem and a concern could be Russian perhaps.

Attached: 1519181602280.jpg (246x374, 14K)

I thought your local police force wasn't corrupt? Arresting citizens for speaking their mind because of tyranical laws wrtten by traitorous pedophile elites IS corruption you cuckolded bootlicking retard.

more please, you have a gift

3 of 3
>The GCHQ boss with the school shoe fetish, takes note and told Ranjit to make out a report which he puts his signature to, instructing a Colonel of the the British army 77th Regiment who deals with online terrorists and cyber warfare to pursue with extreme prejudice.
>77th unit spent months trying to track the online foot print of some random autist shitposting online.
>Eventually some random private says, hes knows this its from Jow Forums.
>Shows his own shitting posting folder.
>Shows posts from a kike shill bot, ruskie shill bot, and burgers exercising their god given free-speech.
>private is arrested and charged with for using his 'common-sense' and probably a terrorist counter-espionage agent.
>The 77th pass their thanks along to the trannies at the NSA;
>who pass their thanks to the Senior executive officer with a school shoe fetish at GCHQ and the bemused Parjeet;
>who send their thanks to the MI5 fat pink haired lesbians;
>who pass their thanks to the NCA LARPin FBI wannabes wearing lanyards trying to look cool;
>who thank some politically correct chief constable and life long freemason, who thanks a male 40-something emergency communication response room call supervisor with glasses and a gut who likes to tell war stories that he wasnt in;
>who thanks the fat 53 year old 18stone woman who he'd like to shag, who has the mug 'dont mess with the bitch' on her 'hot desk' for the next 10hr shift;
>who celebrates by stuffing a discounted tray of stale Asda donuts into her gob, where some crumbs get stuck on her fem-mustache
>all agencies demand more money from parliament to continue fighting these cyber criminals.

Layers and layers of institutional bureaucracy and public sector wasting millions of ££££ examining shitposts of some american autists.

Attached: 1519404120129.jpg (560x564, 59K)

Pretty much nailed it

Call me whatever you like. Not going to increase the birth rate though, is it?

bump

bump

I am from sweden we have similiar laws, they arrest old seniors for facebook posts against muslims.

Thank you for doing this, I would join in but they could still report me to swedish authorities.

Also i laughed

Attached: 4b6d8e9dddffe5eb6ec3f7e42b37f24589267f09.jpg (768x496, 35K)

>Also I laughed

And then the user was never heard from again, some say he's still in the swedish hate crime dungeons

part 1 of 2
I wish it was fiction.
The 77th brigade is run by people like Major Levison Wood, who have no experience in anything likely to equip them in what is going on today. His only real strength is modern journalism which is the human equivalent of being a parrot.
Here's the truth.
Someone clever said, free will is sort of an illusion we are the product of the environment around us which influences our decisions.
We are like the shiny new Smart TVs who display whatever is streamed through them.
As hard as it is to stomach recent neuroscience from the last 20 year supports this position.
>See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroscience_of_free_will
With that in mind and thanks to the instant communications of the internet, everyone aware of this nugget, has been carving up a piece of this precious resource rediscovered.
You can call it a propaganda war if you like, but it's like everyone other war a 'resource war'.
Essentially the world through globalisation is becoming more coterminous, and everyone is clamouring to control a part of the narrative, the resource is not the information itself and never has been... the resource is... YOU!
>YOU
>Yes YOU
>Really it's YOU!!!

Anyone, who is has the ability to make a conscious choice of some kind regardless of whether consumerist, political, or cultural, is being wrestled for by big players who are bargaining for
>your attention,
>your time,
>your willingness, etc
>to do what they want by beaming it into your heads.

This is the natural evolution of neo-liberalism taken to the extremes! We are just molecular antennae awaiting instruction to decode or better yet self contained mongolian basket weaving picture boards, awaiting new image memes!
So where am I going with this? See part 2 of 2!

Attached: 1519244854359.jpg (526x567, 74K)

part 2 of 2.
The propanganda war has got so bad, that nobody knows what's up or down, right or wrong anymore.
But we all know it's not right for British institutions and the police to have ignored these crimes or worse still cover them up -right?.

-So what happened, why were these crimes ignored?
It wasnt just because of political correctness for it's own sake, it was due to controlling YOU (or Brits at least) and the narrative that UK multi-culturalism is working!

The same reason why the British authorities covered up the death of Maddeline Mcann by her parents who died in her apartment as discovered by the cadaver (dead body) sniffing dog Kela. Because the UK wants you to think the the British upper middle class are good people and not capable of accidentally killing their children through medically induced sleep at bedtime, so they could get drunk with friends. But I'm digressing here somewhat.

-How does the UK benefit from multiculturalism?
The UK state and corporations benefit from having consumption driven GDP growth thanks to year on year increase demand. Not only that but with a high service sector economy, keeping wages low is a must for profitability thanks to unskilled migrant labour.But hold on, these people arent even in work?! Yes correct, infact these people dont even have to go to work to drive the cost of labour down, the mere presence of them being available to work, is enough to stagnate wages or reduce it in real terms against measured inflation.

Attached: 1519403907110.jpg (911x736, 98K)