What are you're thoughts on this gay Jew?

What are you're thoughts on this gay Jew?

Attached: Dan Rubio.jpg (468x500, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GqJrs6l8kpg
youtube.com/watch?v=cXTjL-f-msU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Him and Rogan are the two most based e celebs that exists

good post

I'm with this guy.

...Shit, forgot to use my VPN, off to prison I go for wrong-think!

He got absolutely BTFO on Joe Rogan podcast this week.
Go to around 11:00
youtube.com/watch?v=GqJrs6l8kpg

I'd let him Jack me off if he asked

nothing more than another right wing e-celeb

>your

unbelievably naive. the free speech angle is preposterous. there's no reasoning anymore.

you're boring as fuck, dave

if hes gay and a jew i dont like him

Good man doing good work.

no idea, who is this boomer?

he's a faggot kike

Rogan does the “Gentle Warrior” schtick well

He has some interesting guests sometimes. A shame most of them are just neocons and libertarians. It isn't hard to get other types of people on, he just doesn't try.

"We the intellectual Darleen that I am a part of and a cog to"

"Ben shaprio AND Sam Harris unified under one house. I am a Steward of this house."

"The left isn't the left anymore. I believe in universal base income, institutional racism, removing the death penalty, open minded to illegal immigration, free college, and other tenants of the leftist doctrine. But because some SJW are rattling the cage, that somehow removes the left from being the left. I still believe in 75% of leftist policies and ideas, but because I can recite a few libertarian talking points of a high school sophomore, I'm a classical liberal."

"I have rose tinted glasses about Jon Stewart, Bill mauher, and other classic left wing celebrities, but am surprised when they go full SJW."

But Dave does bring on some good guests and is a model example of a gay person who isn't a faggot.(as in he doesn't let his homosexuality define his identity) So that's nice. Comes off as a pretty nice and neutral interviewer similar to Larry king but with a bit of a forced sense of humor that always has an air of nervousness about him

Attached: IMG_20180318_155048.jpg (230x196, 11K)

He's great, one of the best out there

jorden peterson takes dave on tours with him to make himself look smarter

Endearingly retarded. Apu does politics basically.

Attached: a.png (680x521, 87K)

At least he won't reproduce

Gays reproduce via sexual vampirism

Seems like a nice guy but all his guests kinda just have the same opinions on everything and he hardly ever disagrees with them.

Also that one debate he hosted between the black thot and the tranny was an absolute trainwreck.

fake and jewish and gay

Top cunt.

Attached: received_10215877801076094.gif (250x188, 875K)

"As the left becomes increasingly insane"...x1000

"Guys, guys, guys, guys..."

he really really REALLY wishes he was as smart as peterson or shapiro, but comes off as a salesman

I like what he is trying to achieve but he is often too soft on guests. He doesn't have enough broad knowledge of politics to know when people are bullshitting him and then his show turns into a free soap-box channel. More good than bad has come out of it though.

Based homo. I love him no homo
Also he's not fucking jewish u mong

Attached: 1528189501949.jpg (459x433, 34K)

I like Dave a lot, he needs to read more and develop his ideas but he's on the right track

he's a fag

No shit Sherlock

shapeshifting leech

Attached: Boop+bigger+res+_4626317857f5793f1dd753c40a4397a9.jpg (2048x1152, 224K)

we should promote faggotry and abortion in the jewish and nigger communities

Attached: Sister.Of.Battle.full.1102057.jpg (1500x1563, 1.02M)

He made fun of me on twitter once. But I was a leftist back then so I deserved it!

Nah, if they start rounding us all up for this then the happening will start far sooner. Wouldn't worry about it.

LOL DAVE RUBIN BELIEVES EVERYONE HAS EUROPEAN MORALS

Ethnically he is.

JRE did not really interview him. I was looking to learn something about Rubin or his upbringing but got nothing,

Just BUNCH of JRE being defensive about nothing. Maybe he wants to dick rubin.

he talked about putting poison ivy on his scalp and it making his head ooze puss for a year

he's rad

Terrible interviewer, which is sad considering it's basically his life's calling now. He interrupts and talks over, only 1 in 10 questions is actually thought provoking or insightful, and it doesn't seem like he prepares many beforehand. It seems like he just tries to bounce off of whatever his guest says, but he lacks the intelligence to go anywhere interesting, so he's always scrambling in that split second after they finish speaking and he blurts out some absolute pablum. But he is serving as a great signal booster and is introducing a lot of people to a lot of great thinkers. Plus he's fast becoming an ancap, so I like him for that.

Attached: 1529002889289.jpg (301x312, 79K)

>le zero regulations may-may

yes he is. just not religious.
newfag

>thinks regulations are good

Attached: 1528977391875.png (1440x1557, 738K)

As much as I would like to believe in the "inherent good" of a human being, even a small minority of morally obtuse individuals can wreak major havoc, some of which can be lessened by minor or prevented by laws regulations.

Attached: finger drumming.gif (540x501, 1.56M)

missed that bit, must be in the last half hour or so. will re listen to that part. i was feeling uncomfortable for jre by then and walked away for a few bits.

thanks

hes gay and jewish

>thinks humans are flawed
>thinks a small number of those flawed humans can be trusted to rule over everyone else
oh, lad. you're so new.

Attached: 1425667924283.jpg (1243x1143, 424K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cXTjL-f-msU

Only saw this video of him and I did not like it.

Honestly for someone who Jewish and barely right wing Rubin is probably the least bad eceleb around. He never tries to start fights, he never punches right and he gives a lot of people chances to get their word out on his show. Rubin was already popular before he started he going right so he isn't doing it for fame and his main reason was free speech which he advocates for a lot. One of the few ecelebs I don't hate funny enough.

Shit b8

Like all members of the tribe that engage publicly in partisan politics, I approach him and his content with a great deal of suspicion.
His usefulness, as with all e-celebs, is that he serves as an entry point for normies to explore broader political views.
It's fun watching hebe-celebs meltdown when someone says something disparaging of Israel. The facade crumbles and their true stripes are revealed.

He seems like a pretty nice dude.

His "I used to be a leftist but now I'm a classical liberal" shtick gets old fast. Also I don't get the feeling he's very smart.

How do we redpill this guy on libertarianism and how it correlates with demographics? (i.e. basically only whites support small government and importing millions of blacks, browns and yellows will prevent it)

Why are people allowed to post gay shit here?

he agrees with that

People have been spamming Sam Hyde for years. That would easily get 1million+ views

In time, he'll become so right wing that he cures his own gayness.

He'll be a ancap in a few months.

>you're

Another cog in the pandering machine, he just happenes to pander to the right that’s why you like him. But the fact that you have to ask the mop tells me you are unsure, which is a good thing sience otherwise It would tell that you are blind and will love everyone who just agree with you.

Gay jew masonic liberal

Attached: 5770773353.jpg (2184x1394, 161K)

Not saying hes wrong here, but Joe Rogan is one of the most paranoid people I've ever listened to. He would be a lot better if he didn't live in LA/California.

Sam hyde would be the goat JRE podcast. But I agree I'd like to see him bring on actual right wing people instead of alt light (milo/gavin). Everyone talks about alt right peoplemon his show, he talks about him constantly too, yet he never brings anyone on that approaches those views.

I don’t hate him. But he seems to fancy himself on the same level as Peterson. And his repeated use of “this thing we have going on here” in reference to the “Intellectual Dark Web” really grates on my nerves

one of the most insipid worthless fuck around

Seems like an OK guy. At least he's capable of listening to his guests.

hes funded by the koch brothers

Rogan is leaps and bounds more intelligent than Dave Rubin. That interview was cringeworthy. Rogan was polite.

boring kike opportunist playing you naive goys

He's fucking boring. Every interview is an extended fellatio session with totally soft ball questions. His worldview is totally naive and safe.

My Ben Shapiro-watching friend thinks he's Le Rational Genius.