Big Win

abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory/lawsuit-white-nationalists-twitter-ban-clears-hurdle-55920765

Attached: 1524285567038.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cepo36KEECY
abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory/lawsuit-white-nationalists-twitter-ban-clears-hurdle-55920765
aaronkellylaw.com/section-230-of-the-cda-and-website-immunity)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Shut it down g-

Nope.

Bump
Jared is the most persuasive.
Imagine if he got on a platform like Joe rogan?

That is one of my dreams friend.

I'm sorry, but it's not unconstitutional or illegal for Twitter to ban conservatives or far-right dissent on their platform. Take the example of PragerU frivolous lawsuit against Google. Got shutdown immediately because it was so retarded.

Twitter is not a public utility so Jared Taylor will lose the lawsuit. Private companies have the right to ban political opinions they don't agree with.

twitter said it would NOT censor content based on political opinions

Doesn't matter what they said. Not illegal for them to not uphold their own rules and promises.

There is also nothing illegal about over throwing a corrupt government. In a self-defense scenario that is.

18 U.S. Code ยง 2385

Does advocating mean necessary?

I think it's more of a free speech 1st amendment issue at this point. There have been cases in the past in the US that have set precedent, mainly initiated by leftists in the 60s, that private companies cannot bsn speech.

Link the court case, I doubt there is precedent. Political opinion isn't a protected class.

Joe is a retard. Just watch his episode with the guy that did clerks.

Jared Taylor is no fool. I doubt very much he'd initiate a lawsuit that he has no chance of winning.

Its not that black and white.

A judge ruled that trump blocking people is against their first amendment rights.

It will really be up to whether the court thinks that social media is a public forum or a publisher.

It does matter what they said, counselor. They're preventing publications like AmRen from using their service despite not actually being in violation of their terms of service and in contradiction to previous statements guaranteeing no political censorship. Twitter is going to be held liable for this, that's the whole point of the case.

I can't link it but there is precedent.

A court basically said that if an organization has an essential monopoly on the ability to dissent against it, it cannot restrict that speech.

That was a local judge

Currently judicial system is beibg used as political hammer in united states as there is no over sight the judges ruling wont stand

He reaches 10 million people per podcast.
Jared is so reasonable I'm convinced he would redpill 50% of that audience.

>Its not that black and white.
is it black and huwhite?

Jared Taylor is bad optics. We need more people who are not afraid to NAME THE FUCKING KIKES and call a nigger a filthy nigger because that's what they are. Heil Hitler.

Let's make it happen

sure thing shlomo

>Jared Taylor is bad optics
*t. obvious non-huwhite

Attached: 200HUWHITE.jpg (450x518, 55K)

I was joking, user.

Even non-huwhites love him.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cepo36KEECY

False advertising

btfo

Based JT bringing the heat on Twitter

What did government do to the industries that became oligopolies in the past?

It broke them up and regulated them. Time to break up (((banks))) and regulate them.

Wow, that sven was an actual paid shill

That bowling ball headed doper would never allow someone as persuasive as Jared Taylor on.

Dude optics are killing the jq...jared wont even address it. Hes controlled op that is way more dangerous than any other psyop. He gives his followers an easy way to dismiss the truth with the clean your room shit

>Jared Taylor
>clean your room

Hmm

bump

We're talking about Jared Taylor, not Jordan Peterson, idiot.

>abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory/lawsuit-white-nationalists-twitter-ban-clears-hurdle-55920765
>"This story has been updated to correct the spelling of the last name of the judge to Kahn."

Attached: Khan-and-Kirk-in-Star-Trek-Wrath-of-Khan.jpg (1400x700, 99K)

The JQ is not a pressing issue. They're genociding themselves through race-mixing and low birthrates. 50% of Jewish millennials have only one Jewish parent. Jews have a 79% intermarriage rate. The Jewish problem, so much as there is one, is solving itself naturally.

In the meantime, screeching about Jews makes you look crazy to the vast majority of normal whites and causes them to run in the other direction. It also provides confirmation when your enemies call you a Nazi. By the time you convince white people to hate Jews and destigmatize Hitler, we'll be a 10% white country.

>Jews have a 79% intermarriage rate.
And all of those kids are jews.
Nice try Schlomo

>A judge ruled that trump blocking people is against their first amendment rights.
Source?

>your offspring can become less white but not less Jewish, black, etc
This logic is really weird

Bump for real thread.

but its not a win yet

Twitter is full of shit and just like Zuck should be brought to senate - they operate under exception as a public forum (aaronkellylaw.com/section-230-of-the-cda-and-website-immunity) and thus have no First amendment rights to shutdown anyone they wish
if they claim to be a 'publisher' then they become legally responsible for every post on Twitter

Attached: 373921idUBPM.png (734x628, 61K)

10/10 bait

Kek