>Voted against legalising Gay Marriage
>Hosted a meeting of climate-change deniers
>Has called for the re-introduction of execution
>Has called for the re-introduction of military conscription
>Has called for banning the Burka
>Has for Brexit since before the word was even coined
>Voted against the Equal Pay (Transparency) Act
>Is a Knight

Attached: christopherchope.jpg (220x293, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/06/06/michael-gove-declares-war-crony-capitalists-have-rigged-system////
youtube.com/watch?v=GM7suxNPwq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is based just for blocking more draconian shit becoming law without debate. Women are fucking pathetic, anything they don’t like they run to daddy government to ban it

Bet the slut who got upskirted wasn’t wearing panties in public

Post leftist salt

Attached: chopesalt1.jpg (634x317, 36K)

Attached: chopesalt2.jpg (632x250, 28K)

Attached: chopesalt3.jpg (634x285, 31K)

Attached: chopesalt4.jpg (634x399, 34K)

Attached: chopesalt5.jpg (634x402, 39K)

Attached: chopesalt6.jpg (634x251, 29K)

Attached: chopesalt7.jpg (634x340, 29K)

>basic human rights

This phrase needs to die.

I think it would be preferable for women, or their husbands to just punch the upskirter in the face and tell him to fuck off.
Or we should bring back the stocks and pillory for such non-violent, yet undesirable behaviours.
But the idea that we should spend taxes on imprisoning somebody for two years, for taking a photograph of some woman's arse in public just seems utterly ridiculous to me, as does the general uproar about this from normies.

Also, hardly anybody, MPs included seem to be unaware that it is already a criminal offense.
Why clutter the statue books with more unneccesary waffle.

>hardly anybody, MPs included seem to be aware
is what i meant

It’s my basic human right to fuck kids! You some kind of progress hating bigot? It’s also my basic human right to eat people.
The government passed it into law so now it is a basic right!

Watch out for the slippery slope kids!

This, a bloke who lived next door to my parents was prosecuted for upskirting ten years ago. I think he got some community hours or something. He was very embarrassed about it.

>'We need a specific offence for killing somebody by stabbing in the face'
>But murder is already illega....
>'REEEEEE YOU MUST BE A FACE-STABBER!!
is how these people sound to me.

I think upskirting should be an offence but it shouldn't become law by means of virtue signalling. It should be deliberated and debated on by parliament instead of just letting a shoddy private members bill become the law that could determine whether someone goes to jail.

It already is as a consequence of other laws.

I'm beginning to get behind the high tory meme, its far less autistic than the alternatives too. Right wing take over of the party is the future, especially with our parliamentary system

Is the high tory meme ethnonationalist?

It is subversively nationalist yes, no stormfaggotry but ethno-pluralistic and JQ aware

The core of it is trying to meme these things through the occassional dog whistles that slip in Tory party such as Gove here:

telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/06/06/michael-gove-declares-war-crony-capitalists-have-rigged-system////

youtube.com/watch?v=GM7suxNPwq8

Looks autistic

Attached: 7794293264.jpg (1016x1476, 89K)