Was it an ASIO plant? redpill me on Port Arthur

i need some info to enlightne my school teachers who are gun grabbing lunatics

Attached: 220px-Martin_Bryant.jpg (220x252, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Going_postal
nbcnews.com/news/world/33-dead-130-injured-china-knife-wielding-spree-n41966
kiwigunblog.wordpress.com/
ozff.org/downloads/PORT-ARTHUR-MASSACRE-FalseFlagReport-JoeVialls.pdf
youtu.be/eR5Fr49bPtM
youtu.be/V4g6mMsJfNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please give up the geo-trickery and post on NRA pages, Yank.

The guvmint doesnt need mkultra or falseflag assassins.
You just promote every guncrazy nutcase in the media until they become celebrities to other weakminded retards who have no other chance of meaning in their lives.
>why the media agree not to promote suicides, because they know that it provokes weakminded copycats.
That's why they started the GoingPostal meme - it worked, as each one provoked other sad pissedoff mailsorters to go off.
Then they started on schoolshooters.

Attached: images (35).jpg (281x475, 31K)

How to kill with a meme.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Going_postal

The killer was an german mossad operative.

Bump. The australian government was (part and parcel) . Faggots will burn.

This guy did it.

Attached: IMG_2487.jpg (281x179, 18K)

Well thats what (((they))) have you believe.
Martin bryant nevever went to trial... except by (((media))). Only person in australian prison that never had a day in court.

So op, what would you like to know?

What will happen in 2026 when the evidence embargo expires bros?

They'll push it back another 30 years.... ((( national security)))

I remember when this happened. The really interesting thing about this story that almost nobody knows about now is that at the time the press globally bandied together and refused to name him. The thinking was that it was attention in the press that drove mass shootings (probably true), and so not naming them would mean a) they wouldn't get the attention they wanted, b) would hopefully lead to less shootings. I can't remember exactly, but there had been a big shooting probably in the US prior to this which is why they all then got together.

So, at the time, he was only known in the press as the 'Port Arthur shooter'. No mention of his name or any details about him; just the story and the victims' names, etc.

Obviously, the internet then started kicking in to high gear so that whole policy all got kicked into the long grass.

But there you go - some information from history that almost nobody seems to know about on this.

I'm still trying to work out how a guy who was supposedly low IQ was reported to have said something like "there's lots of WASPs [White Anglo Saxon Protestants] here" or something. That's not something someone with an IQ of a retard would be saying during a shooting spree.

Yeah well maybe in britain. In oz he was barely in custody and murdochs daily telegraph had his face and name all over their toilet paper. Dude was sentenced by (( media))

> I can't remember exactly, but there had been a big shooting

Scrap that. I do remember now - it was the Dunblane shootings. That seriously fucking upset people everywhere. I remember hard city broker types crying on the Underground when they were reading about that.

That was the month before.

Doubt it. I remember that very clearly about this because it was a good idea.

Nothing about this made sense. Wtf kangaroo niggers, you have up your guns because of this fake as story?

The only person who was present that day that knew of martin, said the shooter wasn't him. He died of a (heart attack) not long after.

Hey dickhead (you)

Unfortunately you're right. They dont want to 'upset the victims families' will be the official reason and the population will gobble it up like the goys they are and then they will be straight back to their footy and reno shows in no time.

Actually, looks like you're right. I went to look at images and the Aus Sunday Telegraph ran a big story on him. It might have been the British press and some of the others but I distinctly remember that and the editorial in the Times where they said they refused to name him.

Juicy...
The brits were to shamed to admit cia niggers own oz

Not much left of families... lots of (heart attacks)

Bump.
Every aussie needs to see this.
Mbryant is not a murderer

>tfwywn be able to shoot as well as a 66 IQ literal retard who never held a gun before in his life

I believe most of the victims weren't Australians. Even more reason to hold a trial but i guess that would have been too insensitive so probably best to just lock up bryant and throw all Australian gun owners in along with him while (((they're))) at it.

There is literally no evidence that the shooter was Martin Bryant except for the confession he signed.

This confession is meaningless because there was no lawyer there to explain the document to him at the time and Martin Bryant has limited mental capabitlities and does not know how to read. The police took a mental retard who had no idea what was going on into an interrogation room, grilled him for hours and then put a piece of paper in front of him and said "make a mark on the paper and we'll let you go back to your cell" so he did.

Then they used this document as an excuse to not have a proper trial.

There is no forensic evidence linking this man to the crime scene. No fingerprints. No DNA evidence. No CCTV camera footage. Nothing. Literally nothing.

Also this: But don't expect your teacher to look at the evidence with a critical mind. They probably like being asleep, like the rest of the country.

Victims were majority local... ??? What?

as satanically fucked as our government is. i find it hard to beleive they murdered 35 innocent people.
but at the same time i believe martin is 110% innocent.

here is my meth head rambo theory, copied from another thread:

the shooter was not martin bryant, or hired mossad agents by john howard.
the fact is, they don't know to this day who did it, and probably never will.

the police arrived simply too late that day, (by some accounts up to 5 - 6 hours after the shooting had ended, and there are some reports the police had actually stopped for a BBQ in a park on the way to a fucking mass shooting).
now in 2018 they still only have a vague theory on the real shooter/s, but have given up searching for them years ago.
the theory is that two or three heavily armed, mentally ill meth heads entered port arthur that day and mowed down everyone they could find before disappearing into the forest, never to be found.

these type of people are ALL OVER rural tasmania, victoria and NSW.
heavily addicted to meth, extremely violent, heavily armed (especially in 1996), and extremely skilled at running from the police and hiding and surviving in rural areas (imagine rambo from first blood, but on meth).

they knew that if the real story came out, the australian government and tasmanian police would be seen as the useless sacks of shit they really are.
australia would be revealed as the extremely unstable place it really is, a place where mass murderers can just get away without a trace.

Attached: 35687356.jpg (650x488, 40K)

This, it was a Jewish gun grab.

Attached: 8C3E2C75-E262-4670-8D40-BA8824EF67E9.jpg (1500x1054, 131K)

Pic related

Martin you killed 33 people
His reaction
Lol

He is a patsy

Attached: 1508231320783.jpg (650x488, 47K)

Meth wasn't a problem in 96 johnny howard.

Rebecca Petters and IANSA were a packof UN spies and every country they were in had a mass shooting while they were there and right after, a government led gun ban.

Dims will be slaughtered before they get another ban.

(((More bullshit)))

Attached: A448B099-A606-415F-95A5-F8753A04D1AF.png (600x476, 300K)

Nope. Mossadniks working with IANSA.
"Only jews kill like this" was what one cop, who trained in israel, said after taking it all in.

Also, your theory is retarded

Bring up Chicago, tight gun laws with the highest homicide rate in the USA

It also implies niggers are the problem to most people but nobody can say anything against it

Attached: WE IZZ PIPO.jpg (521x522, 85K)

Bump slide like 911

that is one of the main reasons i think my theory is plausible.
these type of people spend years in the forest, usually hiding to avoid the consequences for crimes.
they walk in the forest all day long, shooting hundreds of animals.
they are EXTREMELY experienced at hitting a small moving targets, probably even more experienced than mossad due to constant honing of their skills, and constant use of methamphetamines.

there is definitely something fishy.

i'll leave you with this one fact, you can look into it as far as you like, because it actually goes pretty deep:
>Australia used to have the largest civilian militia in the world right until Port Arthur happened

Attached: 1367249543681.jpg (416x403, 51K)

Fantasy...

He has an IQ of 66. He doesn't what mortality is or what killing is and has no idea what the policeman just said to him.

Fag

jew

Attached: 1513305584212.jpg (360x425, 39K)

So you admit

Love it

>red pill me on X

Attached: f1a835a178a57cd5d9cc151fba3f7070da3a6757ccf3a13e5af870292c0f6d1a.jpg (1320x2460, 860K)

Redpill yourself

how was it the gun's fault for the persons action? it's like china banning knives after pic related.

nbcnews.com/news/world/33-dead-130-injured-china-knife-wielding-spree-n41966

Attached: 1518812729751.png (1146x769, 401K)

Bump

See rundown here

>point out this being an example of a "red pill me on x" thread
>post red pill cap because
>Aussie thinks i'm asking
>forgive him because he's theoretically australian
>post pro-Aussie cap

Attached: 3d886cdff62f9da2af45d432df1e9052331f1d802785ca3bf6d26211e521d9b6.png (1185x333, 144K)

I might be wrong but i heard that many that were killed were america and other tourists. There certainly would have been locals but a good number were apparently foreigners.

its not a common term in australia either, not at all, I've never heard an australian say it an only learnt it from the internet. Its an american thing

CALL TO ALL KIWI AND AUS FIREARMS OWNERS
Would like a serious discussion about gun lobbying efforts, also post guns and funs.

Attached: Australian W cat.jpg (640x480, 42K)

Everything is alphabet soup unless you have extremely convincing reasons to believe otherwise.
Even this post was written by a fed.

Attached: TerryDavisDance.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

can I as a MERICAN gun friend join in on gun posting?

Attached: 1519400059099.png (1533x1237, 100K)

sure, anything to bump the thread

Attached: A-Cat_stock.jpg (640x379, 58K)

What type of gun lobby groups you have on kiwi island?

Attached: Warner Swazee.jpg (540x540, 105K)

got a favorite gun that you might not be able to get?

Attached: BAR.jpg (576x233, 36K)

Attached: Stoner63 VER.jpg (564x730, 58K)

looks like a mutilated 303

Attached: 1526703999190.jpg (1258x960, 85K)

I thought it was a 1903 Springfield rifle

Attached: DSC08075a_zpsa6b9bf69.jpg (1024x477, 56K)

Attached: personal open carry.jpg (459x360, 36K)

Attached: Eugines pussy magnet.jpg (1296x968, 318K)

We have the SSANZ, but they're useless. Most they'll do is hand out some newsletters for $40 a year. They stay quite on everything political. Only guys making an effort is this guy
kiwigunblog.wordpress.com/
and a few guncity owners and managers.
would love a glock but dont believe i'd be accepted for B cat because ive had some talkings to in the past.
we are the leading experts on mutilated 303s mate. You wouldnt believe some of the shit thats out there.

Attached: net gun 303.jpg (4032x3024, 1.91M)

That's a mongrel mob tier piece of shit right there.

might want to form sonething like the GOA(Gun Owners of America) where it's all citizen lobbies and you use the pooled to lobby the government.

Which glock gen 3, 5, 9, which seems good to you? I prefer old school guns like the johnson rifle, M1 garand, stoner 63 and the S&W 1917

Attached: SW-M1917-Clips-512x384.1421389669.jpg (512x384, 59K)

g23 I guess. Dont know, would have to hold them, held a g19 once during the field days. Felt like sex.

why is that .303 so mutilated? what benefits are gained from taking it down so much?

Attached: 1518815172133.jpg (700x274, 48K)

The low IQ thing is total bullshit and a plant by the government and media at the time to push for gun control.

His mental state declined after his family disintegrated and he was taking revenge for what the owners of the place had done to his father.

check out this, ozff.org/downloads/PORT-ARTHUR-MASSACRE-FalseFlagReport-JoeVialls.pdf

helicopter shooting is pretty popular over here.

Pretty good shot though aye...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYEEEE..

to help with finding guns may I recommend gun grandpa?

youtu.be/eR5Fr49bPtM

Attached: 1494299307285.jpg (1024x768, 206K)

Australia being populated by convicts is a meme.

The USA had convicts too, in certain colonies.

In NSW and Tasmania (Van Diemen's Land) there were convicts, but in other parts of the country, not so much.

Why make the success of Australia racial? Why not look to the legal framework it inherited from Britain including private property rights?

That's just because the USA has a shitload of guns.

we usually have rigs so you don't need to drop the gun so much, similar to a Vietnam side gunner rig, as well we can buy fully functional fighter jets like warthogs and F14 tomcats guns and all.

Attached: johnson rifle.jpg (1200x282, 28K)

Hand guns and other assault weapons are very heavily regulated here so would be criminals do the next best thing and saw down rifles to make them more home invasion friendly.

but with literally every gun DEATH not excluding suicide and unintentional death is about 32,000 people so still in a land of 350M people with 10 guns for every person that is a tiny percentage.

What civilian militia?

First for fuck guns

graph shows homicides per gun. It doesn't have anything to do with population.

If I were them I would just make a zip gun.

youtu.be/V4g6mMsJfNc

exactly so it's an even smaller pool of about 10,000 people so still it's a small pool of people and I addressed that the graph addresses such when I said "EVEN including" as no matter how it's sliced that is a tiny pool of people for the population.

Attached: 1518825122496.jpg (1800x2732, 493K)

Attached: 1495166520906-pol.jpg (634x556, 55K)

This x1000. He supposedly got a string of headshots in a time that would make a competitive shooter proud. The whole story is nonsensical.

ozzie special ops pulled it off , One of them even did a "beirut triple".,

Brisbane history teacher signing in.

Fuck those leftwing teachers - give them shit.

wew lad