youtube.com/watch?v=EuEDuye-JmE
youtube.com/watch?v=zBeeZVd6urI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

looks like a london knife gang

Kek

Welcome to France.

youtube.com/watch?v=EuEDuye-JmE

Attached: 160105689.jpg (399x385, 37K)

Attached: 51EVxBEKg6L.jpg (350x500, 50K)

Lol, the roo fuckers are playing some physical ball against them. They're are playing like they don't stand a legitimate chance and just want to foul some faggot frenchies.

Yep just flog the cunts insteed
Ethnic cleansing units

Australia's team (excluding the Muslim on top) makes France seem like South Africa. White Genocide at work in France. They surrendered

Attached: e7e9c793-3e61-4ac4-9d47-42ece08ff13a.jpg (580x415, 94K)

Attached: britbreeding.jpg (1348x326, 93K)

Im rooting the Aussies. I've met a lot of European and Australian tourists here in Boston and I have to say, the Aussies are on the American tourist program. They're loud, ignorant and drink too much. They also belt out "cunt" a lot in mixed company. I can get behind them.

still not diverse enough desu

To be fair the current French national side is the whitest it's been in years. Back in 2006 there was only one white player

UK newborns: 75% White
French newborns: 60% White

Attached: 60% Face.jpg (1500x2000, 706K)

Attached: leafisis.jpg (430x641, 28K)

they all look like muslims in the top row-what the fuck is going on?

btw Spain has the whitest team of all

Attached: Spain-world-cup-2018.jpg (860x484, 120K)

relly makes u think...

Attached: team2_0405.jpg (600x350, 84K)

And they call us gypsies

Attached: tumblr_oxitd0CVUI1tlc6guo1_1280.jpg (1024x690, 200K)

looks brown to me desu

Actually I take that back. The 'white' guys are
> Griezmann- German dad Portuguese mum.
> Hernandez- Ummm Spanish
> Lloris- Catalan.

So no actual French. At all. So in that case, Go Australia! Beat that budget UN diversity shithole.

meme images wont change facts: France is the lest White country in Europe

They never bothered to breed and are now letting Italians, Spanishits, Moortuguese, Niggers and Muslims do the job for them

Attached: Frenchies.gif (576x257, 13K)

>whitest

holy fuck how are they so black

Just you wait until the new brazilian and nigger generations that are here will join them.

you are gypsies

Says the negro.

Spain's team is 100% European. Your team is 80% black and 20% Euro. You French always surrender. Why is that?

that's just the tan, they all have more european features than the muslims in Australia's team

Reminder that Croatia is the only white team capable of winning the world cup

5 million Italians
2 million Spaniards
2 million Portuguese
1 million Poles
6 million Maghrebis
3 million niggers
1 million Asians

In a country of 65 million people, with half the population density of Germany and the UK

If those people are white, then Berlin is 98% white

French blacks are ridiculously dark for some reason. Most are the colour of coal.

Attached: 20170105_224255.jpg (4032x3024, 2.37M)

>just the tan

Afrikaaners, after 500 years in fucking Africa, are still white. The sun doesnt give you black hair and eyes

Go be a nigger somewhere else. Your country has completely captulated to the monkey menace

leaked straight from assange
2022 qatar frog cuck uni

Attached: 2022.qatar.jpg (450x237, 14K)

The diff is, france, we arent a country with a native white race. Ur pathetic boi

>he looks like a fucking drug addict
Tell me are you still living in your mother basement?

I know we make gorilla jokes about nogs but their skin is actually like fucking gorilla skin

Pure nogs from their African colonies.

>HA
>HA

Attached: bolska.jpg (1200x660, 522K)

the blacks in France come directly from ex-colonies in Africa. The blacks in the US are mutts with some white genes.

Attached: aaija.jpg (1042x1280, 188K)

you can't see the eye color in my small picture but many of them have green or even blue eyes and the hair color is dark brown not black, I saw the game yesterday

cheerleader

Attached: fr.fags.jpg (500x281, 36K)

also I just checked the Australian team and they are indeed all foreigners, they have only like one or two "real" white australians in the team.

Uk newborns are 60% white, sorry for blackpill u

I'm surprised Sweden's team doesn't have any non-whites. Good job, Vikings.

Attached: GettyImages-872602360-533x400.jpg (533x400, 61K)

But I thought we wuz Sarmatianz n' shiet?

This summer we support:
IRAN
POLAND
ISLAND
URUGUAY

Attached: Iranian-mens-national-football-team.jpg (650x366, 57K)

most of our niggers are in the few colonies we still have, which amounts to about 3 millions people
there are very few in mainland France
most shitalians arrived late 19th-early 20th century, and settled in the north, haut-de-France, where they got Whitewashed
the chinks and viet-kongs are mostly in paris, and on réunion island
our shitskins are mostly parked in commie block suburbs around cities
I for one, living in the countryside, can't even remember the last time I saw one
really, France is a lot Whiter than the uk, let alone your shithole, you bullprepping leafcuck

At least it's not muttmerica

implying that the niggers in france coming from colonies makes a single difference most likely means they are worse

Well Europeans aren't that smart

>intellectual Chelsea fans

youtube.com/watch?v=zBeeZVd6urI

Attached: bcc42ecae9dc1a47015b3441baa426db.jpg (750x465, 91K)

Maybe they mix less than in other countries ? Most blacks here are dark brown and it is rare to find one with black skin because most have some european and/or amerindian ancestry on them.

So they are the purest african bulls while the mutts in murrka are just pretenders? Well congratulation to french women!

Attached: 1358139026709.png (274x320, 54K)

That's because no one in Australia actually plays soccer. It's only immigrants from places like Croatia and Italy.
Honestly the average Australian couldn't name a player on the team and it'll only be homosexuals watching the game tonight.

>but Jow Forums told me slavs are not white!
I didn't imply anything Bruce

Attached: 1525596377030.jpg (615x820, 115K)

>WE WUZ NASIS N' SHIET
In saturday we will be sarmatians

Attached: 1528916046690.jpg (574x348, 84K)

Poland or Iceland

ayo son, you got a stream?

Australia looks 10x whiter you fucking retard, spainiards are just shitskins with diffrent religion
>those muslim beards on everyone
LMAO

England is barely better

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 124K)

>When you're left with a choice between nog-filled islamic multicultural shitholes or slavs

Need to think about this one

Nobody likes france. No banter here just truth. Im so sorry.

>there are very few [niggers] in mainland France
>Check streetview in any city with atleast 50k people
>niggers everywhere

Obviously African, Caribbean, and Middle East teams will be eliminated first, but will the diverse European team be taken out first?

Have anyone else noticed based on these pictures that the goalkeeper tends to lean white even with countries where the majority of players are non white?
Just coincidence or is the job of goalkeeper more suited for a white person?

Romanian teams looks more French than the French team.

>France is a lot whiter than the UK

literally no

The UK is around 85%, France 80%

Hello niggers.

Attached: 0004830398.jpg (1140x759, 228K)

They're famous for their surrender attitude

Jews/Americans told you that

Attached: 1520799205391.jpg (619x775, 150K)

Quarterbacks (the guy who throws the ball) in American football are almost always white

Reminder that there are not any official race statistics on france because it is illegal for the French state to collect data on ethnicity and race.

You have to think more tactically I suppose, predict where a shot might come from and where it's likely to be shot at the goal. Instead of just dancing around like a nig nog on the field.

Lmao 0-0 at half time. French squad worth 1bn, we've come closer to scoring.

They look like Mexicans, sad since you were pretty white in the 60-70s.

>like they don't stand a legitimate chance
they dont

Poor little white guy

The top row looks fine, don't know what happened to the bottom.

B-but diversity

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 188K)

You need more diversity.

Well I know that, but I am rooting for them.

Trips of truth

Attached: 1529145982053.jpg (1140x759, 332K)

That defense is worse than a nigger representin' himself in court.

Attached: 1476318881604.jpg (613x643, 40K)

that makes sense. Remember that up until euros arrrived, africans were still hunter-gatherers who ran very long distances while chasing game. Thats why they dominate running and sprinting at the olympics. Its in their genes. Humans are the best long distance runners on the planet, and africans are the best at it among humans.
Being a goal keep requires patience and hand-eye coordination and very little running.

Attached: 1515122886721.jpg (640x729, 97K)

Dont worry we a new generation of niggers and brazilians that will hit the national team soon enough.

uh sweetie... europe has always been this way. life came from africa and advanced to europe. take a look at any great war film. the darks were the ones ruling in the shadows and sending the filthy whites to kill each other. it was all part of the master plan.

Thanks for posting the unedited version, was just about to ask

>England is barely better
France is up 8-2 on nogs.

My God, Paris is lost. It will only continue to deteriorate.

Attached: FFCA214A-B71C-4CC0-BBAE-61BEE1C2CC1E.jpg (703x703, 88K)

almost

Attached: 2920061_big-lnd.jpg (960x540, 159K)

To be fair those games are always shitty
>group stage
>strong team vs weak
>played in half the field ends in 1-0 because the strong team doesnt want to risk cards/injuries

Croatia v Nigeria is the only one worth watching today

Honestly I'm shocked black people in the US play soccer. In baseball it's all Caribbean blacks. Barely any American blacks.

Attached: e3b65d9f77a71b2ae6315fed35b71718.jpg (426x511, 65K)

Attached: serbia-world-cup-2018.png (728x409, 760K)

As if Spaniards weren't shitskins

D-DELETE THIS

>the roo fuckers
Kek

Don‘t forget to watch Niggeria get BLEACHED tonight by the whitest team in Europe, goys.

Attached: 1DFEC916-575A-4EA4-A2A4-85D26375E239.jpg (800x499, 116K)

When me and my underground Death Squad army do revolution the first thing to be forbidden will be sportsball.

Overpaid illiterate White trash and negroes chasing a ball worshiped by empty morons who have to find something "tribal" to fill the vacuum that is in their hearts.

VIKINGR

Attached: Iceland-national-team.jpg (860x484, 127K)