BASED

Attached: Screenshot_20180616-170940.jpg (1357x1853, 558K)

Yeah heil trump heil victory \o

I hate commies, but I do love that my president embraces Hobbesian thought

i watched that fox and friends interview. he clearly didn't mean it in the way NBC is stating.
what's hilarious is half the interview was Trump bashing fake news. then they go and do this. i guess jews only double down, which is their achilles heal.

>yfw Donald Trump is the President of the United States and he is best bros with Kim Jong Un

Attached: 1499247883367.jpg (640x718, 118K)

He is the leader of the world, why wouldn't they pay attention? They already do anyway.

The entire left do everytime he tweets anyway, GLORIOUS!

soon: Men suffering from ALS arrested at Trump parade for not smiling kek

I guess Trump will learn from Xi, Putin and Kim Jong Un

Attached: parkinson.jpg (480x360, 18K)

He's a man with a big ego, but at least he's honest about it

Attached: 1528799060349.gif (575x420, 507K)

Politics is the new reality tv.

I'm Lovin' It™

Attached: 1529009291994.jpg (400x400, 33K)

They are now literally using our countries and our peoples' futures to create entertainment for us. What a timeline.

I'm Lovin' It™

Kill yourself you sick disgusting faggot communist traitor. Your place is hanging from a tree faggot.

It is fucking truly sad what a mentally ill piece of garbage you are. You are the pinnacle of the evolution of disgusting sick faggots.

>practically best friends with Shinzo Abe after hanging out in Japan
>joked around with Duerte to the point that Duerte sung him a love song for fun
>despite shit flinging for a year he gets along wonderfully with Kim after they finally sit down and talk

What the fuck is going on

Attached: 1529067596153.jpg (2459x1884, 416K)

LOL is there any way in which Kim is not superior to Trump?

he can't keep getting away with it!!!

Attached: 1480566772767.gif (218x272, 3.03M)

Attached: 1508960589176.gif (384x288, 2.98M)

>The feels of hatred towards communism have been forged in me by propaganda
fixed

Jow Forums SNAP TO!

Attached: pepecuck-eating-ass.jpg (708x506, 247K)

obviously he was joking, but NK doesn't deserve the asspat

Please be real

and no doubt by communism

>that wasnt real communism

Attached: 1528056997746.jpg (592x592, 100K)

Love for the Great Marshall and Respected Comrade is with all of the people.

kek

Attached: 1481474626925.jpg (500x495, 60K)

Why is it seemingly impossible for commies to be witty or clever?
Every post they makes falls so miraculously flat I almost think they do it on purpose.

Attached: 1528969417193.jpg (753x999, 160K)

Lol he should go to /ptg/.

Know the best part?

This is the year Democrats win fucking everything.

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Asshole will attack Syria, kill Assad, and leave the bald headed Russian cunt spitting mad.

Then Mueller will have Asshole and Vice Asshole arrested by summer.

Then President Nancy Pelosi (uhhhnnng fuck YAS) gets to declare national emergency right before the big blue tsunami in November.

Hey, don't forget the Russian cunt!

He'll do something incredibly stupid. Or we'll just tell you he did. ;)

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

President Nancy Pelosi. Democratic supermajority. War and emergency powers.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

We're literally literally going to be dragging far right pantshitters into FEMA camps this time next year. We'll literally be giving their big houses to refugees and undocumented immigrants. We'll LITERALLY be doing whatever the fuck we want and there's exactly FUCK ALL Skinhead cunts can do about it.

Congrats, babydicks.

You beat your chests and thrust your little dicks thinking you'd won the entire world when Asshole beat Her.

Now, you get to find out what a big, brutal bloodthirsty bitch Hillary "Payback" Clinton is. And how much delicious mischief we'll do with no rules, no limits, and no more regressive shitfucks standing in our way.

Wtf I love glomf now

Attached: rainbowhitler.jpg (674x900, 136K)

Seen this copy pasta on various threads, what a faggot

why do raped children grow up to be communists?
did they think the dick fucking them was a capitalist or something just as fucked up?

lol i love how he throws some funny sarcastic remarks and everyone in the media takes the bait.

Based, I would vote for him again.

bait / -10

i know some libturds who do speak exactly like this though, and wouldn't you know it, gay jews.

I would gladly welcome a Trump dictatorship.

Asians love Trump, to be honest why need the EU at this point?

humor is a symptom of bourgeois decadence

He is a Chad, that's all there is to it.

this. Asia is the future anyway, let the EU rot in its judaism and cosmopolitan suicide wish.

I’d let trump be my hitter. Let’s get this shit started already

He could have meant (probably did) that he wants to achieve such a level of excellence that US Citizens respect him enough because of his actions to do this. I sincerely doubt he wants an authoritarian position where everyone in the room either stands and claps, or is taken out back and shot.

Yeah, but he had to have known they'd spin it this way given they were already trying to depict the summit as a meeting of 2 dictators who abuse human rights, therefore he said this deliberately as a media-cycle-consuming troll.

Attached: trump trollface 2.jpg (630x630, 44K)

R E E D U C A T I O N C A M P

kikes are fading away user, and world peace will be possible.

dont' you see how much (if not all) of the conflict is DELIBERATELY CREATED by the kikes? at some point in the future perhaps North Korea will be the hottest tourist country in the world

We do

Couldnt care less

camera flash doesn't charge up like that, pure cringe

>Pelosi
Hardly, she's borderline senile, nice baiting though

we will never stop winning

Attached: 1504343962486.jpg (5472x3294, 1.14M)

Absolutely God-Emperor.

>despite shit flinging
Not my original analysis, but from Scott Adams: he thinks Trump's trash talking of Kim was an attempt at bringing the relationship personal and closer. Trump was not taking a distant or high-throne ''presidential'' role, but a man-to-man position. He probably did succeed in doing that, seeing that it led to the Singapore summit.

Based is another word for retarded right?