Reminder that if your family came to America after the Civil War, you are not truly American...

Reminder that if your family came to America after the Civil War, you are not truly American. Your roots do not run deep enough in American soil. It’s always you “descendants of immigrants” that go around pushing for more degeneracy and mass immigration.
Fuck off back to the old country.

Attached: 116BC2DB-CB6C-40D1-A252-3276C07E823A.jpg (218x275, 83K)

If your family came to America after Colombus landed, you're not truly American.

Those people aren't truly anything except dead. Fuck off, Mike.

Cool story brah.

Attached: 187148206.jpg (1024x726, 742K)

Its always mutts who are most for ethnical purity. Im true murican!!! True being defined as mommy and daddy came from palestine and i was born in burgerland.

This

Italian/Native master race reporting in

Glad the subhuman mayflower autists have been bred out of existence

OP is probably a beaner. ahahaahaha

>civil war
What about those who have family who fought for all the wars from spanish-american to current?

What if you're both? My mother's side came to colonial Maryland in the 1700s. My father's side came here in the 1910s.

That would probably make him more "American" than some racemixed immigrant whose family came to your continent 100 years ago.

Mexicans usually mostly black and Spanish with only a dash of native though

There has not been a war that truly mattered since the Civil War.

Only subhumans where in America before Columbus

Lol what? Have you ever seen a Mexican? The majority are goblins thanks to their native admixture. You can tell when they're predominantly Spanish.

> native
The abuse of this word (not meaning you, just generally) makes me so angry. I'm an ethnic German as far as I can trace back my roots, born in Silesia though. Does that make me a native Polack?

Sorry for obsessing over the meaning of a word, you know how we Germs are.

>imposing a shit uninformed opinion on people
I was just American posting

>*Only degenerate asians were in America before Columbus
itfy

predominantly Spanish my ass. Most of the "Spanish" that came to the Americas were Moors and why so many Mexicans look like they are from North Africa. The short dark Mexicans are native indians.

You're the top tier American if your family came TOGETHER with Colombus.

Nobody is a true American except the natives. That's the reason America is so degenerate, we are all foreigners without real roots to the land. Maybe we had hope with our anglo heritage in the 1600s but today most of us are mutts from every corner of Europe and beyond, with far too many conflicting culture to form an American culture. This country was doomed since European immigration picked up in the 1800s, each wave of immigrants since has been more debasing and foreign than the last.
>nb4 muh right of conquest, muh 1700s immigration acts
If a bunch of chinks took over Germany for a few hundred years would they suddenly earn the right to call themselves true Germans?

Attached: mutt posting circia 1881.png (905x609, 398K)

Potato famine here.
Just under the wire!

Agreed. Hell, true Yankees (And Southernbros) came here before independence, though post-independence fags are okay.
Feels good to be nearly entirely pre-independence.