Two cops shot dead in Kansas City after one of them was disarmed

Okay, Jow Forums - place your bets on which cop in this male/female pair lost his or her weapon:

>Second Kansas sheriff's deputy dies from injuries following shooting

>A second sheriff’s deputy who was shot Friday near a courthouse in Kansas City died from her injuries early Saturday morning, officials said. Deputy Theresa King, 44, served the department for 13 years, the Wyandotte County Sheriff’s Office said. Deputy Patrick Rohrer, 35, died Friday. Rohrer had been on the force for seven years.

>The incident occurred when they were both "overcome by an inmate being transferred from jail to the courthouse" on Friday morning, police said. The suspect was also shot and is undergoing surgery. No other details were released about the suspect.

foxnews.com/us/2018/06/16/second-kansas-sheriffs-deputy-dies-from-injuries-following-shooting.html

Also, this is the THIRD incident THIS YEAR in the US where two cops have been murdered in the same incident, and something like the 39th and 40th cop murders so far this year. Cops are getting lit up this year in America - why? What are they doing wrong at a basic tactical level that, say, Canadian cops are not?

Attached: Scene.jpg (2048x1536, 460K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailysheeple.com/minnesota-cops-ordered-paramedics-to-inject-suspects-with-rape-drug-report_062018
thedailysheeple.com/cop-mistakes-autism-for-drug-use-beats-innocent-child-on-video-taxpayers-to-be-held-liable_062018
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: justthefacts.jpg (984x3368, 794K)

Also, here's the suspect if anyone is curious. He was previously charged with the murder of a white girl, but two different trials ended with hung juries. He was released, then arrested again after apparently murdering another black guy. Then he killed two white cops while being taken to court. Way to go, Kansas...

Attached: image[1].jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Was it the xofficer?

these stats are actually wrong, black males are only 6% of the pop, young black males age 13 to 40 is like 2.5% of the pop.
so 2.5% of the pop commits 50% of the violent crime.

Racist

nothing, what do you do with people that have a limited outlook on the system?

that part of kansas is semi-connected, mentally and spiritually and racially to kansas city mo, since they are within 10 miles of each other.
the rest of kansas isnt a niggerville.
johnson county kansas is in fact one of the wealthiest and best maintained counties in the united states.

Dirty Harry predicted this

Something similar happened in Belgium recentky. Female cop got disarmed and the dude killed her and another one.

Why are officers on close proximity to prisoners in transport armed?

The prisoner should be getting handled by unarmed attendants while the armed offices are a distance away

>the rest of kansas isnt a niggerville

I sure hope you never visit Wichita or parts of Topeka...

An unarmed female officer is already dead if a stronger male inmate decides to kill her. So they decide to arm them. Which apparently only gets OTHER cops killed, too...

you got me on that and i havent,
topeka is so much of a niggerville that that a topeka nigger shot and killed 3? people IN FRONT OF A FUCKING LAWRENCE POLICE STATION.
How fucking niggerish do you have to be to kill people 30 feet away from a police station?

Your cops are terribly trained, and aren't necessarily the best on an individual level either. Has that not been obvious for some time? It's not even each officers' fault though, it's all the higherups. Extraordinarily well qualified people get turned down for the job, because they are expected to leave for something better. And those that are accepted are under trained in several aspects especially unarmed (or armed with the baton) combat and de-escalation.

To be quite honest I'm shocked police unions haven't been getting their members to strike. Between the training and hiring standards, the 'types of laws they are forced to target or ignore, and how they cop the raw end of the deal by the media and usually politicians too...

Name and shame the people behind the training regimes. Behind hiring policies. Senior officers and politicians that don't have the average police officers back. Demand better from those higher up and you WILL get better results down stream.

The prisoners are handcuffed.

I assume in this case the guy was handcuffed with his hands in front of him- as is normal for court hearings- and was thus able to grab a gun.

Have you looked what goes into their training? It's literally 9 weeks too. How could anybody possibly expect quality cops when they're only trained for 9 months?

>The size of that fuckers
The new metric isn't if you can hit the broad size of a barn, it's if you can hit a sheriff. I mean, they must have to shut down the range when he shows up.

There's no single "training program." Each of the 50 states has its own regulations for officer training, and sometimes the authority for training is given by states to the individual counties which make up the states. There are thousands of individual police agencies in the US, with widely-varying training and hiring standards.

yep.

Strangely accurate.

We all know the answer.

Attached: 1528778456616.webm (500x500, 873K)

Oh shut the fuck up Kansas this isn't even true.

KCK is an absolute shit hole.
The wealthiest county you're talking about it Overland Park/Mission Hills suburb areas---and they all work in KCMO but live in Kansas for the tax breaks-- , the rest of kansas is poor as fuck and in massive state debt.

The only decent sized city you do have is KCK which only exists because of KCMO. Literally everything KC metro can claim as cultural production comes from KCMO: BBQ, Jazz, attractions, sports teams, and all of the decent built up bar districts.

KCK is not KCMO, everyone from KCMO hates KCK. KCK is an absolutely abysmal trash heap full of mexicans and darkies who live there because they cant afford to live on the missouri side.

Yay dead cops

The Missouri side is far cheaper to live on though?

t. 20 year resident

the face of the woman closest to the camera when the onearmed dude climbs up always infuriates me beyond belief.

Same.

Death to every red legged jay hawker

Attached: quantrill_william.jpg (452x662, 64K)

>Cops are getting lit up this year in America - why?

As a corrections officer I can say in this case it was most likely complacency. They think he's cuffed up he's safe nothing to worry about and let their guard down.

Women are sociopaths. A group of men would've applauded him.

If you're comparing it to Leawood, OP, or Mission hills to KCMO proper, Ray Town.
I more reasonable comparison would be OP to Lees Summit, and lees summit it way cheaper than OP.
Also if you compar KCK proper to KCMO proper KCK is cheaper because its a mexican infested shithole.

>What are they doing wrong at a basic tactical level
honestly? not enough cops take jiu jitsu training. They are too macho and dont want to go sign up and get tapped out over and over by a 15 year old so they rely on their 1 week police training and just light people up with their pistols in the slightest altercation

Pure unadulterated rage desu

Why do you know all this, kraut

Lived in KC area since 1998.
Use to own a home LS and worked in KCMO for years

Now I live in Berlinistan

I read about the case where two highly aggro cops said to a guy on the ground two different things and when he failed to follow one of them,they executed him.
Later, the judge said, there is no provision in "the book" that they violated. Eg. common sense.
Now cops get off killing people because they given an order and the intoxicated can't do that fast enough, empty clip in head. Again, no problem for a judge, waiting more than 0.1 seconds until reaction is not required. Its not in the books.
Its like meme now.

Hey nice, I live in LS and work in KCMO.

Anyway yes, KCK is best avoided at all costs.

With some bjj training they wouldnt have been so afraid of engaging with the suspects, look up gracie breakdowns of police encounters on youtube, training bjj or wrestling or even judo would do police a lot more than whatever they are doing now which is shoot people the moment you feel uncomfortable.

Liberal faggots and nogs are celebrating and republican retards are sending thoughts and prayers. Nothing new.

I saw this on the TV this morning they didn't want to say it was a nigger who took a gun off a woman cop.

It was obviously a chick, but who cares?

If anything, we need less police on our streets. Crime would instantly stop if we issued every white person a Glock 19 on birth.

For other criminals maybe we could form some sort of a Klan, and maybe have some kind of dress code...

Attached: farmersonlydotcom.png (500x578, 169K)

LS is slowly turning into a shit hole too, which is why I sold my house. When I bought into the area is was a great, but then a bunch of blacks from Raytown and other areas of downtown KC were moved out on voucher programs into the multifamily housing by the walmart and some other areas. They started bussing black kids in from other school districts as well, and the crime rate shot up.

It went from being a super nice white area, to having police posted in the parking lot of the walmart like in raytown.

Best of luck man.

>What are they doing wrong at a basic tactical level that, say, Canadian cops are not?
Our jails are next to impossible to escape from. Last I heard some on escaping it was via helicopter out of the courtyard.
>The inmates never get close to a weapon
>when transferring inmates the inmates are cuffed together by a unarmed officer while no less than three officers look on from a distance.
>strict protocols are followed when weapon is drawn
>The police holsters have a type of clip that is next to impossible to open unless by the person wearing it or by someone who knows exactly how they open.
>A shitload of paperwork in required every time a weapon is drawn on a suspect, making them not want to do it.
>Our officers are trained to talk suspects down, or de escalate situations
>our officers are not hated in our communities, they do their best to be protectors rather than bullies of communities (unlike USA)
>A officer that does get disarmed by a suspect is ridiculed, picked on and belittled constantly in our LE circles.
>In general here in Canada we only give weapons permits to white people if they are outside law enforcement or military employment.

Attached: 2017.12.11.45692.jpg (2048x1269, 207K)

So fucking what?
Cops arent your friend, they are protecti g those FUCKING YOU OVER constantly.
Let them enjoy what they helped build.

>Crime would instantly stop if we issued every white person a Glock 19 on birth.
This. I live in East Texas. Everyone is armed, some even open carry. There's almost no crime here. There's the occasional shoplifting or petty theft but that's about it. The last time some idiot tried to break into a home here, he got put down by the homeowner. (He survived, unfortunately)

This is my point.
Seems cops in the States are bullies, assholes and revenue collectors.
It tends to generate animosity towards them.
Our big city cops are assholes though, they get another type of training, basically be a tough asshole and show no compassion because it's a weakness. They will just scoop people up without proper investigation (because they are busy as fuck) and let the courts sort it all out.
they don't give a flying fuck if they are wrecking a families life by arresting the wrong person.

Attached: 1430992102195.jpg (864x831, 188K)

so city cops are shamelessly incompetent while country cops are shamelessly corrupt?

>There's almost no crime here

In East Texas? Home of cities like Beaumont and Orange? Come on, man...

This sadly happened in my neighborhood.
Feels bad.
The area near the courthouse and further north is a pretty bad spot. So bad in fact that the housing projects have signs warning people not to go near them unless they live there.

Wyndott has been doing a lot to come around. Dont shit on my county guys.
It was a literal shit hole but renovations and businesses popping up have helped male a 180. With tje exception of state ave shits pretty good desu.

>In the force for 13 years

>What are they doing wrong at a basic tactical level that, say, Canadian cops are not?

Having to deal with feral niggers.

Attached: around.jpg (393x382, 31K)

This is why police shouldn't have guns

>handcuffed with his hands in front of him- as is normal for court hearings
why is this?

>From Wyandotte County
>Cant spell Wyandotte County
>Confirmed for Wyandotte County resident

Probably has to lay his hands on a Bible, lul

True - women are always subjective, never objective so this means they can't recognise true accomplishment like that.

They would have had more respect for him had he begged someone to help him - that's how a woman would do it.

Women should be returned to the domestic sphere where they were happier and society was more settled.

should just be fucking executed, and have the court communicate via ouija board instead

>corrupt?
no it's the city cops are mostly corrupt. corrupt cops get found out quickly. We had a corrupt one in a town I was working in. he would take kids dope and peoples coke and let them go. If the kids where young girls he would have them suck or fuck him to not get charged.
What the corrupt officer didn't know is that all cars are equipped with secret cameras.
One woman brazenly called the police station because her child had claimed the officer had taken her blow. When it wasn't turned in his footage was reviewed and he was charged. The the girls started to come forward all of them where young 13-16 years old.

Attached: 1475063089845.jpg (720x960, 58K)

>>Our officers are trained to talk suspects down, or de escalate situations

Never seen a nigger in real life have you, you sweet naive child.

Attached: they really are this stupid.webm (640x480, 2.42M)

Just like with the military, all those fancy feel good movements that aren't based on reality are degrading their ability to do their jobs effectively. Men who would make great soldiers or cops don't bother, they'd rather just not bother and not have to be looked over or punished for not meeting diversity/pc standards.

>Cops are getting lit up this year in America - why? What are they doing wrong at a basic tactical level
Existing?

Think of how you're speaking of them. "tactical level" like they're special forces. They're job is to find people who can be legally incarcerated for something.

The best interaction you can have with a cop is to walk away with your life as intact as it was before. The worst case scenario is you literally die.

The place right down the street from there has killer tacos. They make the tortillas fresh on the grill as you walk in. Also, that part of town is a complete shit-hole. KCK is mostly beaners and meth heads, with a few crack slangin noggs thrown in for good measure. Generally the noggs live on the Missouri side but they stay wherever there's subsidized housing really.

>Robbing during donut time

What was that ass hole using as a weapon? Why did the cop hesitate?

that's legit the stupidest dindu i've ever seen

because he literally couldn't believe what he was seeing, and that anybody, even a nigger, would be stupid to charge into a minimart with a bat when a cop car was parked out front
he couldn't believe it, so he hesitated

>Why did the cop hesitate?
because he realised that his only answer was lethal force. and the nog was only using a stick..
he did the right thing, looks compassionate for the reviewers.

WE CAN REBUILD HIM

I've never seen the black pop at less than 13%, where are you getting you're stats? I honestly wish you are right.

That's the total black pop, men and women. He's only counting the men because they are the ones committing the violent crime.

Name? BLM this guy

Attached: rip-alexis-grace.jpg (379x446, 21K)

not posting the longer version. fag

Emergency personnel can't legally strike in the US.

thats what they get for allowing female police officers. No sympathy

relaxing

>I've never seen the black pop at less than 13%, where are you getting you're stats? I honestly wish you are right.

cut it in half for black males, cut that to about a 1/4 of that 13%, so around 3%, for black males aged 15-55.

>murder of a white girl
>murdering another black guy
>killed two white cops
So the negro killed 4 people on three different occasions but is still not behind bars? America is so scary.

>Women should be returned to the domestic sphere where they were happier and society was more settled.

how?

Females should be taught how to raise a family, homemaking etc until they reach 13 and the father finds a suitor who courts them till marriage (around 15) while they help out look after children and mothers in other families and work in other roles they fit in.
The males should finish the basics of maths, language and science by 13 and then do find an apprenticeship/shadow a career of their choice or pursue a focus study and begin earning money by 15, then find a and court a girl and then get married by 18-20.

Stupid fucking cops. They deserve what they get.

Attached: 6438239810.jpg (2360x1404, 175K)

We don't have black people. I bet he's black.

Edge lord detected

>first day on the job as a cop
>you're partnered with a woman

Must be hell. You just know she will be absolutely useless in every scenario where a violent criminal has to be apprehended.

She cannot give proper chase because women are anatomically slower runners than men due to wider hips and leg placement.

She cannot be expected to physically hold a suspect by herself because even DYELs have ~30% more upper body strength on her.

Unless the criminal fully cooperates she's basically a glorified walkie talkie holder.

Then there's the psychological aspect. How many short-skulled criminals would have cooperated with an arrest if they were faced with two male officers, but chimped out when it was a male and female pair.

There's the indignation of being bossed around by a woman, and the instinctual awareness that she's a non-threat if you do resist.

I read many times that criminals go berserk and just stomp a lady officer to the ground, making it a far more dangerous one-on-one brawl between the suspect and the male officer.

Heck, in one rare instance where TWO female officers were sent to arrest a deranged German nudist, he effortlessly beat both of them to a pulp and escaped - never caught.

Female patrol officers are a danger to society. Any policewoman who does this is selfish and vain. Any officer who orders this is a criminal himself.

Truth hurt? Cops are some dirty corrupt niggers. Some do deserve to be shot the fuck up. Prove me wrong.

Where did the man with the badge touch you?

My wallet

Women shouldn’t be cops. My old classmate became a police officer and I bet her that she couldn’t take me down without a man’s help. Admittedly we were slightly buzzed but I effortlessly took her “gun” (we used her phone as a prop) and pinned her down. Massive triggering was had that day.

Attached: A4ED32C6-C64A-4E14-9607-70BC8A8ED300.jpg (1678x2100, 460K)

>The suspect was also shot and is undergoing surgery
Fucking no
This is why they do this shit
They can kill literally millions of people and liberals would be "butt muh whoman rites" and they'll be allowed to live in relative luxary compared to the streets these nignogs are accustomed to.
Fuck it makes me so mad that two people who actually helped society are dead and societies answer was literally anything other than let the nigger bleed out.

Oh and it was definitely the woman who got disarmed, OP
Women are actually just the nigger of the sexes.

>The area near the courthouse and further north is a pretty bad spot. So bad in fact that the housing projects have signs warning people not to go near them unless they live there.
I don't really understand the point of leaving these people alive.

I fucking hate going to downtown KCK but my company has IT contracts with several places near the courthouse so I'm always down there doing something. People get stabbed right in front of the sheriff's dept, not safe 10 yards from the station.

On the plus side there IS a kick ass pizza place next door so win some lose some I guess.

>Some deserve to be shot the fuck up
Some people deserve to be ass blasted. Does that mean that somebody should just be you?
>Not gay sex

You also don't have our thugs or history with them and their entitlement

Fuck the police. Some will be shot up and die. That's the job. Fuck people's lives over, expect someone might take yours.

>Cops are getting lit up this year in America
gender quotas
let the weak die

Ron Paul called it “blowback”
>MINNESOTA COPS ORDERED PARAMEDICS TO INJECT SUSPECTS WITH ‘RAPE DRUG’ – REPORT
thedailysheeple.com/minnesota-cops-ordered-paramedics-to-inject-suspects-with-rape-drug-report_062018
>COP MISTAKES AUTISM FOR DRUG USE, BEATS INNOCENT CHILD ON VIDEO—TAXPAYERS TO BE HELD LIABLE
thedailysheeple.com/cop-mistakes-autism-for-drug-use-beats-innocent-child-on-video-taxpayers-to-be-held-liable_062018

Attached: BA263992-53D5-4A20-8461-2D68BA9BE74E.jpg (223x240, 32K)

Women scorn weakness WAAAAY more than men do. And they don’t believe in change on a primal level so anyone who tries to raise their own position in life is just a “fake”.

Attached: 4A79339A-5F86-4237-8557-109FE40E731C.jpg (258x195, 20K)

I’m reminded of the officer who was brutally murdered by a deranged Vietnam veteran who mocked his hesitation to shoot an assailant.

Attached: D41A4B30-DBC2-4952-ACE1-1793C9000605.jpg (630x469, 39K)

The knowledge of the law is the part that really gets me
Especially since the SC decided that if a cop attempts to arrest you based on a misunderstanding of the law and you rightfully resist arrest, you were actually in the wrong because the pig had no way of knowing what he was doing was illegal
>Except maybe if he knew the law like in the job description
>It's not in the job description anymore
Honestly one of the worst court decisions in the last century and is going far and away to reduce the publics trust in police to an all time low
Horrible for society but great for popcorneets like us to laugh at

Does that not apply to the criminals ruining other people's lives too?