Kiwi/Aus pol:

Pie and V 4th (actually talk about politics this time you cunts) edition:

Attached: thev-meatpie-newzealand.jpg (500x374, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/national/crime/104749961/polices-cascade-of-failure-in-controlling-guns-in-new-zealand
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are you on Jow Forums when you could be out glassing a Leb right now?

Attached: 1526787089828.jpg (682x682, 272K)

No dykes nearby.

what the inside of that pie like

Energy drinks are degenerate.

then dont drink em
fucked if I know, I only use the pie format because it gets attention

Would like to see some further discussion on gun lobbying and lifestyle blocks

Attached: A-Cat_stock.jpg (640x379, 58K)

Mrs. Mac's are pretty good for a servo-tier pie. Pepper steak is definitely the patrician choice.

This.

And politically speaking;
Gas the kikes
race war now

meat and gravy

Some more gun news
stuff.co.nz/national/crime/104749961/polices-cascade-of-failure-in-controlling-guns-in-new-zealand

Attached: Australian W cat.jpg (640x480, 42K)

If you don't want people to discuss pies then why are you appealing so hard to the pie-eating demographic?
It'd be like me posting pics of sexy sheep and going "teeheehee make sure you don't wank over any sheep ITT lads".

Gotta do something, both NZ and Aus are fucking useless when it comes to discussing important shit. The entire country's too fucking concerned with rugby and shit, were too busy being kiwis to notice the problems.

Youve gone up in my estimation with this.

How's the Sheila-in-Chief? Has she done anything good? I seem to remember you stopped foreign property ownership or something.

Attached: photo_verybig_187164.jpg (640x419, 61K)

The sooner you learn that she doesn't do anything the sooner you can understand NZ politics. She's a political figure who exist for the sole purpose of attending UN meetings and appearing on the news. Foreign investment hasn't slowed, the immigrants are just buying the houses on behalf now.

Well, we just lost the fucking soccer to France (2-1). /sp/ incoming.

It's a gay sport anyway.

CALL TO ALL KIWI FIREARMS OWNERS
Would like a serious discussion about gun lobbying efforts, post guns also.

Attached: 748038159.jpg (640x480, 79K)

Do you think there is a problem with firearms laws?

Attached: 20180213_091904.jpg (1836x3264, 3.77M)

>pepper steak

its alright cunt but best pie in the world is steak, bacon and cheese

Yes, MSSA cat is bullshit and so are B cat restrictions. Also army has nothing to do with this.

MSSA criteria is retarded, but please elaborate on B-Cat.

Is this Army picture more to your satisfaction?

Attached: 20292923_1619254098137621_929949577231049040_n.jpg (500x766, 79K)

>refs ruin two /rug/ games in one night
Is it the jews fault?

Mainly not being able to use a handgun on private property, and the need for pistol club membership. Only makes it available to a small amount of people, and if you move. Say goodbye to your B cat.

>Only makes it available to a small amount of people
That's exactly the intent. The police don't want many pistols out there because they are so dangerous when compared to rifles.

Unless you have the autistic hobby of pistol shooting (and evidence to back up that this is your hobby) there is no need to have one.

Attached: 15181209_10154787414349711_4642402050229003619_n.jpg (960x720, 91K)

I'd trust farmer Mc'Murry with a handgun any day of the week over some dim 19 year old in basic. The problem is and is always with the person and not the gun, that why we have the fucking vetting for B cat. If the cunts have gotten to the point where they have B cat they are sure as fuck responsible enough to use it on private land. Liberty will always outweigh safety.

>Unless you have the autistic hobby of pistol shooting
It's way easier than that
basically all non-nogz that apply get a license

Besides chinks, do we even have any political problems? I'm a brainlet when it comes to NZ politics.

Also, any military brahs here that could give me some tips? I'm joining next year.

>do we even have any political problems?
Depends about you views on Maori
They're getting uppity and their gibs are out of control

>I'd trust farmer Mc'Murry with a handgun any day of the week over some dim 19 year old in basic.
So would I, but I wouldn't trust some black cunt mobster to not steal it. Some of them even park outside gun ranges and follow people home to find out where they can perform a break in and 'rax' a pistol.

I don't actually disagree with the private land statement, a high standard of vetting *should* ensure that people aren't doing dumb shit with it.

I thought you had to be a member of a pistol club to apply for B-Cat?

Join TF and get a real job or don't join at all lol.

>...there is no need to have one.
there is no need for you to be a faggot

TF?

Reserve force, got it.

What service/trade are you looking at?

Attached: 35330670_2156398104606597_6979798498585608192_n.jpg (578x960, 67K)