Why do you blame these so called "libtards" for your own miserable life?

Why do you blame these so called "libtards" for your own miserable life?

Attached: 1528089017410.jpg (500x624, 97K)

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Attached: 1525134141926.png (736x400, 56K)

My life is not miserable, libtards annoy me cause they're little whiny bitches, yet they pretend like they're bad asses. Drop the rule of law and none of those stinky fuckers would dare to go out. They hide behind the police while simultaneously they talk shit about that same police that protects them. And the only reason they do the shit they do is because "fuck you dad" reasons.

Incels externalize their anger. It's a coping mechanism. They know they're losers deep down.
It's not hard to meet & fuck girls... or find a job...
Also half of Jow Forums are under 18 so 50% of posts are irrational

city people == communists, niggers, degenerates

brainwashed college faggots voted for the twat, grownups voted for Trump. Trump won. Deal with it you browless leafy faggot.

Attached: .png (986x554, 591K)

Liberals are statistically way more miserable than conservatives

Attached: happier.png (855x811, 510K)

Liberals are ugly unhappy people.

That's why they make posts like OP, projecting their own unhappiness on to others.

Attached: conservatives-better-looking.png (991x706, 933K)

What if the goal isn't to meet and fuck girls. What if the goal is to find the future mother of your children. Isn't that a good goal to have?

I have a fantastic life. I’m also a white conservative which is a big part of why my life is so good. Leftists just want everyone to be as miserable as they are

I'm constantly seeing these types of posts as a hardcore defence mechanism tell me what are the drawbacks to being a conservative? (there's a fucking lot)
Here's one: poverty.

Attached: Screenshot_20180529-105431_Facebook.jpg (830x942, 196K)

why do you blame these so called "rural and suburban retards" for your miserable life?

Attached: 1504472969.jpg (500x251, 35K)

Tell me what would you rather have: happiness and good looks, or money? Even better, what if the money came with mental illness?

Attached: psychotic.png (678x613, 504K)

Also this isn't even true

Conservatives make more money also

It's almost like conservatives are better at everything

Attached: income.png (383x188, 9K)

Why are Liberal """"Utopias"""" always shit holes like Shitcongo and Commiefornia?

But my life isn't miserable? Newborn baby, own my own home, money in the bank, great family life with relatives?

What do libsharts have? STD-ridden social circles? Crushing debt? Poor education? Herd mentality and financial inability to live how and where they want?

There's literally nothing positive about being a liberal. Liberalism is a government handicap default position because you're most likely too inept to care for yourself. For the rest of us, conservatism is the result of actually having something to CONSERVE. Family, wealth, health. You have none of these and you will die alone, hating people more responsible and intelligent than you.

I know you think you're being funny leafnigger, but no one here is laughing.

Why do you assume that because I hate the hole that liberals are digging for both themselves and everyone else, that I must be miserable?

post her feet

Because blaming the Jews is anti-semetic

>liberals are pro immigration
>3rd world subhumans with inferior culture come to the country in masses
>they breed like rabbits
>they turn streets into shit
>crime rises
>ultra capitalists hire them because cheap labour, putting autonomous people out of jobs
>most of them are still on welfare and other social programs
>consequently we get higher taxes
>my money goes to subhumans so they can breed even more and fuck up everything even more
>my money goes to liberal organizations that work against my values, my country, my way of life
>I'm paying for my own downfall

fuck you liberal faggot I hope you die

What a strawman. You're making unfounded claims. Yeah maybe some are unhappy, not me. What your witnessing is a turn from individualism to wanting to change society as a whole. I speak for myself when I say I attempted to mind my own business and abide by the live and let live. The left in it's current form can't allow that to happen.

I don't. I just hate their ignorance of facts, superiority complex and overall smugness.

Do you expect libs to understand that leaving a liveable Earth for their children is of paramount importance? They hate both themselves and their kids.

>City People

Fucking disgusting degenerates. They all need to be burned in the cleansing fire.

Attached: 322_640.jpg (640x418, 50K)

Cause I'm not Jewish and care about money. Now go back to spending more money on your gold digging white girl, Tyrone.

Leftists are all traitors, we used to have specific brutal punishments for traitors... Hung drawn and quartered. We captured our enemies because they are still people. Traitors are not people and need the rope.

libtards hate everyone that hates something else other than them so they're trying to gain attention, just like you, faggot op

Shifting blame towards others makes them feel better about themselves.

>My life is not miserable, libtards annoy me cause they're little whiny bitches,
Simply this