Judy Wood sister of John Podesta, literally can't make it up

anyone want to take a guess what the fuck is going on with this one

Attached: Screen shot 2018-06-16 at 11.50.10.png (399x262, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Laa0POEXMjY
youtube.com/watch?v=2tjn9-qTjVE
youtube.com/watch?v=IvD8uycS10k
archive.li/xJEJS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Prosopagnosia is a common symptom of autism.

huh? What he's a cross dresser?

proof is a face photo lol

Brother and Sister...

God dammit. No wonder they keep that troll hidden in a hollowed out family tree. Geezuz. Good bye morning wood. Woof.

What race even is Podesta anyways?

Hebrew

user, I happen to love Dr. Wood and we don't take kindly to threats.

youtube.com/watch?v=Laa0POEXMjY

Attached: Screen shot 2018-06-16 at 11.58.46.png (467x96, 27K)

you're a fucking moron

I'm not the one fighting with god.

Who the fuck is Judy Wood?

She is the only person to sue NIST the government body who compiled 9/11 data

Some whack job who thinks space lasers evaporated the WTC complex

911 Directed Energy, NIST Data Quality Act - Jerry Leaphart.mp4

youtube.com/watch?v=2tjn9-qTjVE

No, not at all.

I have memorised the thesis fortunately so you can ask me questions.

Where shall we begin?

The magnetometers at the location of HAARP Alaska on the morning of 9/11 taking a dramatic drip downwards directly prior to the first "strike"

Attached: Screen shot 2018-06-16 at 12.21.37.png (537x349, 160K)

Shall we correlate this data with the path of Hurricane Erin on the morning of 9/11 in which the hurricane approaches the eastern coast at New York and turns unnaturally off towards the east?

Attached: Screen shot 2018-06-16 at 12.22.59.png (934x529, 646K)

Have they ever been seen in the same room together

Shall we consider why paper might refuse to burn from the towers?
Are we to believe that the Twin Towers fell because jet fuel (kerosene) melted the structural steel BEFORE it could melt all the paper from the offices inside the buildings?

youtube.com/watch?v=IvD8uycS10k

Excellent question user, share your findings

That cold front shunted it to the east. I surf, and was out scoring bombs that morning. There was nothing strange about that track what so ever

The ionosphere doesn't give a damn about your cold fronts user.

Wait is she really? Is one of the biggest disinformationists really his sister?

Judy Wood and James Fetzer should be killed for being aggressive disinformationist bullies. Especially Fetzer, I want to see Fetzer violently butchered along with his homosexual faggot son. That psychopathic fat piece of shit needs to die. James Fetzer needs to be butchered alive. Judy Wood should be kosher slaughtered; cut her throat and drain all the blood. Turn them all into kebab meat for Israelis

Jim Fetzer threatened Judy

She is his sister yes.

They are all aggressive disinformation who deserve to be brutally put to death. I have zero tolerance for these binary-thinking sociopathic biological robots who can’t even get a sentence out without lying or contradicting the previous one.

Disinformation is dangerous and they’re probably on CIA’s payroll. You need to be able to lie like a mentally ill retaed and believe your lies and also be persistent about it to work for CIA. You see similar behavior in journalists. It’s like there is a separate species among us of these fucking psychopathic binary-thinking pathological liars. They’re all OBSESSED with AI too. Fetzer is obsessed with AI and be used to tech classes in disinformation. I think they need AI to justify their existence because they know they aren’t human.

You can determine psychopathy from a brain scan. Apparently they don’t have a sense of smell either which is really fucking weird. We should round them alll up, do profiles and interviews, scan their brains, and if they turn out to be a psychopath they should be immediately put to death. I suspect this would also reduce the number of ashkenazi jews to almost zero as well as eliminate CIA, MI5, etc

Oh well that will be related to the formation of the olfactory bulb which has the most powerful connection to our memory - the genetic transcriptor responsible for it also forms the eyes and pineal gland, so I would say there is a disconnect between the emotions and memory - the pyschopath is able to perceive how others are feeling but is unable to emotionally feel it but they can be rational and not necessarily sadistic.

I happen to wish to study this area at some point as I believe it is curable, psychoapthy of course ethically you would need the consent of the participant but I do think it is do able.

That's not what is going on here though.

That graph is 03/11 march 2011 you fucking stupid nigger gtfo

Attached: IMG_1826.gif (512x381, 3.51M)

whoops I meant this one for seismic impact

Attached: Screen shot 2018-06-16 at 13.14.28.png (383x520, 159K)

implying they didn't

Attached: 1523893521987.png (667x690, 113K)

>We should round them alll up, do profiles and interviews, scan their brains, and if they turn out to be a psychopath they should be immediately put to death
Is this pasta

smurfs are asexual

Oh perfect that explains everything

Attached: IMG_1814.png (1536x2048, 1.2M)

Pretty much covers every conspiracy in existence ay

His surnames Italian

What does it mean user?

>AND I'M JIIILLLLLLL

It's a title for a magistrate or something, but I think he's half Italian/Greek

This is creepy user. What does all this mean.

lol

Podesta means Power.

Attached: Screen shot 2018-06-16 at 13.52.32.png (789x521, 623K)

and she's 100% correct

He's a typical American white male

Jet fuel can't melt paper

>literally no sauce
die in a fire pls

Why is /co/ producing so many killers, people say Jow Forums has the most but judging by this photo. I think not.

You don't think that's a tad scary? What she has said seems to make sense more than anything else, but learning that she's Skippy's sister is very off putting. I don't like that one bit.

user, but you have 3 weeks to live.

I believe he did post something very similar to this not to long ago.

Does she think she's hot shit?

She is

Not the faintest clue what you are on about dear.

Jesus fucking Christ... I'll never have a natural boner again.

It's terrifying user, I am not fully absorbing the data for fear of irreversibly altering life outlook.

You have the same posting style as
and he stated he has weeks to live.

Isn’t lack of smell connected with low testosterone?

One point I will make is that Netanyahu did after 911 say the attacks would benefit Israel greatly and for quite some time, certain areas of the media have attacked Podesta as an anti-semite, make of that what you will.

user please don't show me doppelgangers, I wont be able to cope.

Is it really? I have never heard that before.

I would love for you to elaborate.

Pretty sure that's trudeau when his "wife" goes to bed.

Attached: Screenshot (730).png (880x546, 589K)

I love you. I hope to see you in other threads. Have a great rest of your afternoon and evening.

he's such a faggot

Attached: 20180602_162319.png (1080x1460, 684K)

sage slide thread.
wtf is going on?

Attached: 1510506802288.jpg (300x259, 34K)

which one though?

which one user my brain is turning to mush?

Attached: 1529106639920.jpg (615x615, 100K)

Attached: 1529110268814.jpg (1024x673, 98K)

archive.li/xJEJS

Attached: 1529112286700.jpg (3552x3060, 2M)

Jesus what the fuck is that

Obama

Why is he dressed like that?

clearly, his parents had some strong genes.
i don't see what you are getting at.
could you elaborate?

steve martin is in charge of israel

Attached: Screen shot 2018-06-16 at 15.17.56.png (485x335, 247K)

Richard Pryor never died, him and Andrzej Duda are the same person. He bows down to Jennifer Aniston, the true Queen of the United Kingdom. Also known as Selena Gomez.

>He doesn't believe space niggers pew pew'd the WTC to a pile of ashes
I shiggy diggy

The man loves Lucifer, what can I say?

Listen user, I will try my best to fill you in but it feels like an asteroid has just hit the earth quite Frankly.

ok so John Podesta teaches at George Town University on occasion, as well as others. It's a Jesuit hotspot if you will.

During 9/11 Donald Trump made some questionable remarks regarding the attacks and following this, Netanyahu spoke of how it was benefitting Israel, the twin towers attack.

John Podesta and his staff have been prominent critics of Israeli policy and in more recent years, certain media outlets in digital print have reported Podesta as an ant-semite.

Trump has just pulled out of the UN of which John Podesta was UN secretary general for the US, on account of the UN's so called anti Israel bias...

Then one of the most formidable scientists in the 9/11 movement, Dr. Judy Wood is apparently his sister

Why hide your light under a buschel as they say

Alright, Monty.... Do you have a loicense to attempt humor?

Jen is a remarkable stoner. However it is Charlize Theron Queen of South Africa who can make a bong out of an apple.

Why yes user, I carry a license to amuse to death

Attached: Screen shot 2018-06-16 at 15.30.50.png (598x416, 241K)

Pipe not bong. No water.

A small error quickly resolved under the watchful glaze of a hearty heart

Italian father/Greek mother.

Why does he have a black hand?

Attached: Screen shot 2018-06-16 at 16.16.22.png (722x519, 524K)

Lucy im here.. the other thread archived... give me a few minutes to compose my thoughts

Wilkomen!

you know, i have not been on the chans for long. but you seem to have been spreading your info around for quite a while. why did nobody piece it together?

and your 3 weeks to live. You mean its 3 weeks till the disease hits!!

and i guess i can show flag now

this shitpost is going too far. she doesnt look like him, shes just an ugly as fuck anglo woman with big saggy titties

Yes over ten years, since CERN turned on the LHC in 2008

Oh woah I had a friend from Hong Kong when I was much much younger and he was a truly good character, he taught me sometimes we must keep our plans concealed for them to come to fruition.

7 And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness.

Does the unicorn die???? I dont understand this passage? You will get through right?

Talk shit about angels user, smart.

It's pomegranate on the unicorn's coat