What are some tough red pills that Jow Forums can't swallow? Let me start:

What are some tough red pills that Jow Forums can't swallow? Let me start:

>White genocide isn't real and nobody is stopping white incels from getting laid and having tons of white babies but themselves
>The wage gap is a real, quantifiable phenomenon that has been widely studied and it's at least partially attributable to gender discrimination
>Race is a shaky social concept that has no basis in biology beyond some superficial physical characteristics
>Out of all forms of governments that have been tried so far, liberal democracy has been the most successful in making the world a better place for everyone

Attached: 1528610489712.jpg (764x713, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ajqH4y8G0MI
un.org/en/genocideprevention/genocide.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vWMxHBuuP6U
youtube.com/watch?v=D0i6A_fLsN4
youtube.com/watch?v=n7QXz6hDtxI
youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>now let's ignore divorce courts

>White boys are 'men'

>the alienation of the white male isn't a real thing propagated by media, education, politics, and law.
>((((at least partially))) ((((widely studied))) [citation needed]
> well now I know this is a troll post but holy shit am I bored
>implying today's world is any better than anything in history

kys and bring out better bait next time you flaming faggot

Toughest red pill?
>OP is a shill
Swallowed yet?

Attached: e4b79eeb4ed20064bbc8615bcd153d2d3c6bee33065e6cac25305ab76e486f85.png (673x529, 231K)

>Life is meaningless and killing yourself is the only way to end the suffering

it's the jews.

Attached: behindthispost.jpg (380x479, 45K)

Freedom is a lie. It is in reality slavery. it encourages you to idly serve those who do not deserve service. It glorifies the decadent and pushes the inhuman. It builds a world of instant gratification and destruction of family, nation and blood. Only when freedom is eradicated as a concept and replaced with the natural state of social collective national will then will humanity begin to live in happiness.

"Your problems aren't real but mine are because I said so."
"Liberals aren't evil, spoilt little cunts who would watch the world burn just to prove a point."
You are so full of shit.

Oh yes, the most redpilled thing of all...being completely bluepilled...

the left gets so boring with their constant denial of basic reality.

KIM SPEAKS WORDS OF TRUTH!!!

Attached: 1528730921084.jpg (251x201, 8K)

this is a subhuman

call trump and come over to the whitehouse this summer.
the whole world is waiting for you.

I do agree. There are perhaps some free souls that want true freedom, in the sense they live outside of civilization, and have their own little thing going.

But 99% of people are much better off inside the system, even though being inside the system means being a slave.

Good stuff Kim!

The final redpill of all is that Jews do control most of the world but they run it way better than anyone else could. We live at the high point of human history and it's all thanks to G-d's chosen people.

Here I'll post my own redpills:

>God and/or Satan exist(s)
>magic is real

more relevantly:
>you will never be happy. Happiness is in fact a lie - a non attainable abstraction. What is unknown is whether its this way biologically or as a curse from a wrathful god

>the world is hierarchical. Minute cues and social interactions will put you in a state of mind befitting your status. Basically if you're a beta you'll be eternally cucked.

>Body language, facial configuration as regards muscle contraction - especially around the eyes, decide literally everything about social interaction. Even if I explicitly knew how it all worked I wouldn't tell you plebs

there are many more..

based nork

LEE STROBEL The Case for a Creator Full documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=ajqH4y8G0MI

Attached: 1511711191685.jpg (1750x693, 320K)

>niggers are niggers

>the bible is science
this is american baptist tier thinking

>>The wage gap is a real, quantifiable phenomenon that has been widely studied and it's at least partially attributable to gender discrimination
No but I don't care enough to argue.
>>Race is a shaky social concept that has no basis in biology beyond some superficial physical characteristics
It's not shaky but racial ideology based purely on biology is flawed.
>>Out of all forms of governments that have been tried so far, liberal democracy has been the most successful in making the world a better place for everyone
Depends how you measure success or what constitutes "better".

>Freedom is a lie. It is in reality slavery.
Bit 1984 but there is some genuine truth to it. "Freedom" in the sense it is now understood is freedom from any duty, it's freedom from any guide or measure by which you can be judged. Therefore it becomes Freedom only in the most materialistic sense, the freedom to have and do what you want but not the ability to truly flourish in a spiritual capacity.

...and the most blackpilling experience is being redpilled.

I thought of another one:

>Global warming is happening, it's caused by humans and it needs to be addressed through policy

>redpills that Jow Forums cant swallow
The biggest one is to ignore and not reply to 1 post threads.

>White genocide isn't real and nobody is stopping white incels from getting laid and having tons of white babies but themselves
They're just being genocided by white females.

>Wage gap
Is because males and females are different and make different choices

>Race is shaky
It should be a reference and a guide, not a strict rule. Love and spirit are more important than genetics.

>Liberal democracy is the best because I feel good saying that
Kys, on this it just makes you feel good which is not the only criteria for society. We are capable of feeling good as long as we feel loved. All government has to do is protect it's communities really.

>Race is a shaky social concept that has no basis in biology beyond some superficial physical characteristics

I know few people from medschool, they all have been taught that "race", "ethnicity" or you may as well be politically correct and call it "DNA", is a very important thing to acknowledge in treatment of some diseases. Some "races" bodies do not accept some cures that are suitable for another race. Thank god med science has not gone full retard yet.

The real red pill is that what society calls "race" and genetic differences between people are only marginally connected and that categorizing people in a few massive groups like "caucasoids" and "negroids" and claim that they all share some innate characteristics is basically 19th century pseudoscience.

>>Out of all forms of governments that have been tried so far, liberal democracy has been the most successful in making the world a better place for everyone
The other ones are just factually wrong, but the thought that someone actually believes this is really disturbing.

Another shill thread,
OP has some strong opinion but unlike the rest of us who just give our two cents and move on looking for something better to talk about,
you're going to sit here at your computer and keyboard warrior it out with all comers, just banting at their flags while you work through your mental issues.

You don't have to be a jew to be a shill. You don't have to be paid to be a shill. You just have to be a thread starting faggot foolish enough to think you can change anyone's mind here.

after you've dug this hole as deep as it will go (you might be a huge faggot and this goes to 200+ replies) but all that will happen is a few newfags will take little pieces of a redpills and fuck off and you'll stay a huge faggot.

you ever stopped and thought for a moment why you really make this thread?
What motivations could you possibly have that aren't just complete foolishness.
Does it bother you that there's one place on the Internet that doesn't just echo the same bullshit you hear everywhere else? Do you really think no one here has considered what you're proposing? Believed in it in the past? Your opinions are complete normie opinions, they're all 100% understood there's nothing left teach, everyone's already got the lesson.

I thought of another one:

>Creating the concept of liberal democracy is the greatest achievement of Western civilization

Whites and japs are going through subtle genocide. Starts with pumping out less babies. The higher suicide rates. After this comes immigration. What do you really believe somebody suddenly stopped wanting to fuck?
Seriously, if you cant see the boiling frog analogy...

Well, democracy is now over two thousand years old and has at all times be understood as mostly a failure.

In Greece it was always heavily critized and the modern attempts, like in the French revolution were total disasters, which ultimately did nothing but open the way for dictatorships, I think it is pretty safe to say that historically Western thought was largely anti democratic, until about 70 or 80 years ago when the Allies won WW2.
I think it is very important to point out that democracy was what lead to WW2, since ultimately Hitler was elected and his rise to power enabled through populism.

And on the question of liberalism I would say that this is purely a white phenomenon, if you are genuinely a liberal, who desires to live in a free society with little government intervention, then you have to be racial nationalist, since at all points in history the only nation's who allowed this liberalism where countries created by and run by white people.

Essentially you are right about the liberalism part, it is a great achievement of whites, but if you aren't a white nationalist, then you definitely aren't supporting any of these ideals.

Anime is good and redpilled

Attached: 1527692692333.gif (540x304, 2.94M)

It really is. It teaches young men valuable lessons of compassion and friendship.

LWA was pretty reactionary, the Japanese overall have a pretty good concept of traditional values, which I believe is a part of the reason why it is becoming popular among the youth.

>compassion and friendship.
Exactly, opposed to Western media, which pushes hateful narratives of diversity and multi culturalism.

The definition of genocide escapes you even tjough ypu can easily look it up.
Since youre too pathetic to even do that then fuck everything uouve got to say. Faggot.

Attached: 512BurTSyqL._SX355_.jpg (355x293, 11K)

>genocide is when dumb girls don't have sex with me, the great Aryan stud

genocide is if you settle foreign People in a Country who procreate more than the rest and/ore attack the rest.
While it is made more diificult for locals to get families while a Migrant just Needs to cross the border

heres a redpill for you. all the shills psyopping us are gonna be lynched in the end.

>Blood is necessary for life
>19th Centuary
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Women being more attracted to gritty immigrants instead of the weak and complacent Western men raised in decadence is not genocide. You have to make an effort to compete.

That isn't what he said.
And I suggest you look up the definition of genocide, since factually the percentage of whites in Europe is decreasing as Europeans largely have below replacement level birthrates and non Europeans above replacement birthrates, which ACCORDING TO THE UN, constitutes a genocide.

Since it is factually true that conditions are being imposed on Europeans, which are lowering their birthrates.

I don't care if you do or don't think a genocide is going on, but according to the UN definition there is.

>Lightning and thunder are related
19th century

>Women being more attracted to gritty immigrants instead of the weak and complacent Western men raised in decadence is not genocide
Factually incorrect according to the UN definition of genocide.

>Killing members of the group;
>Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
>Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
>Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; (e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
Which one is "white genocide" again?

And where, pray tell does it say that because I ain't seeing it.

For

>What are some tough red pills that Jow Forums can't swallow?
>Proceeds to post baby's first bluepills

Attached: A hurr-durr-HA.png (366x286, 6K)

Are you dumb?
You said that women prefer to mate with immigrants, THEREFORE bringing immigrants into a country who mate with the women lowers the birthrate of the indigenous population.
Therefore bringing migrants into Europe has lowered the birthrate of ethnic Europeans.

Looking at the definition:
>>Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group
That is happening BY YOUR OWN LOGIC.

What?

Those are all blue pills.

Nobody is stopping you from having as many white babies as you want but yourself. You not being an attractive mate is not the fault of anyone else but yourself. Make an effort, go to the gym, get a hobby other than Ocarina of Time speedrunning, meet women and make a lot of babies. No one is stopping you but yourself.

>imposing
No one is forcing or imposing white women to be race traitor sluts other than themselves. The presence of darkies does not constitute imposing measure intended to prevent births. Forced sterilisations and abortions would, but that's not what's happening to any white people.

Irrelevant.
According to the UN definition a genocide is happening, you admitted it.

It's hilarious that you think that I don't do sports regularly, sadly University is eating up quite a bit of time for other things.

Women not having sex with you is still not genocide. You're just an incel, a genetic failure and a dead end.

It was fully known that shit like this would happen.

Attached: 1496082366452.jpg (600x763, 94K)

>The presence of darkies does not constitute imposing measure
Why wouldn't it be?

>Forced sterilisations and abortions would
The effects are basically the exact same for the European population.

Irrelevant, you admitted that according to the UN definition a genocide is taking place.

It's because nobody is forcing women to have sex with immigrant men.

Maybe the reason women don't like you is because of your victim complex. You should work on it.

Irrelevant.
Nowhere does the definition mention that the measures have to be enforced by violence, it jus says that they exist and lower the birthrates.

And when he does that and has ten babies that'll solve white demographic replacement. because he is all white people.

>white people aren't breeding at replacement levels
>let's replace them with another race that does

Why? Why not just allow the population to decline slightly and then stabalize? Why is destroying the race a better solution? Factually genocide.

And they're not doing so. Hence all the crime, particularly rape, that's taking place. How is inflicting these circumstances on Europeans intentionally not a genocidal act? This is a crime against humanity.

Because for that to constitute genocide these measures have to be forced on people. Importing darkies is not in and of itself a tool of genocide and no one if forcing white women to either fuck them and/or not to have children with white men.

Irrelevant, you admitted that according to the UN definition a genocide is taking place.

Fuck these Jewish slidethreads. Sage and move on

Fascism, with a limited free-market economy, is working very well for everyone in China right now. I’m sure you’re familiar with the statistics - using more concrete in a year than the U.S. used last century, lifting half a billion people out of grinding poverty, and so forth. Free speech, multiculturalism, and sexual permissiveness have not been required.

Because intent matters in any crime and force and coercion are completely what that definition is about you mong..

No, that is wrong.

>Because for that to constitute genocide these measures have to be forced on people
That's not how it works, this is absurd.
Indirect measures are still measures.

>Importing darkies is not in and of itself a tool of genocide
If it hurts the birthrates it is.
According to the UN.

Wonderful! Let’s delete all those useless laws to prevent discrimination based on race, or which enact admissions quotas for members of certain races. This will really streamline things a lot.

this is a red pill tread

Attached: rockwell7.jpg (1920x1080, 603K)

>The wage gap is a real, quantifiable phenomenon
That's a lie and you know it. The only wage gap is between people doing different jobs at different experience and skill levels.
Little girls are way better than grown women in every way. Child brides us the ideal sort of marriage.

>nobody is stopping white incels from getting laid and having tons of white babies but themselves

Yeah, this is true. I’ll tell my wife.

This is more like unpopular bluepilled opinions

import darkie, darkie rapes whitey, whitey gets ptsd, doesnt want kids. darkies outnumber whitey, whities vote is now minority. measures can now if not already be made to incentivize race mixing. Frame it as an assimilation tax break or something. Voila. Genocide. That's if they just dont go the quick route and start killing the men and raping the women, then it's a civil war genocide. That'll trigger a world war, and boom everyone's a nigger.

>Because intent matters
The intent of immigration BY DEFINITION is decreasing the percentage of the native population.
That is WHAT TGE FUCKING WORD MEANS.

>force and coercion are completely what that definition is about you mong
Nowhere does it say that anything has to be enforced violently, read the definition again.

>White genocide isn't real.
Guess the UN better change its definitions for the Tibet situation then, huh?

>The wage gap is due to discrimination.
It's mostly due to the fact that women don't choose STEM or high-tier business management jobs, and don't have the skill/drive to get into higher positions that demand more responsibility.

>Race is only about muh skin meme.
Literally wrong. Multiple studies have proven that certain phenotypes are more likely to have high IQ, and that negroids produce more hormones linked with aggression and impulsive behavior, such as Monoamine Oxidase A; and there are many other unique distinct differences as well.

>making the world better for everyone
Why should that be our concern? You literally have a higher standard of living in countries like Japan and Finland because you don't let tons of foreigners in. You decrease your social trust, increase your tax burden (due to negative GDP return from immigrant welfare leeches), and increase your crime rate by having open borders. You libtards and leftist cucks are responsible for tons of rape and murder in Western Europe; you're like a farmer that intentionally let foxes in your hen house.

Attached: Dalai Lama, Chinese genocide of Tibet and white genocide.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

>Group A lives in an area
>group B moves into area
>group A moves out of area
>group B expands further displacing and replacing group A

It doesn't have to be gas chambers to be genocode. If the ultimate result is the displacement and destruction of an ethnic group than it is genocide. Nobody wants to leave their homes to escape an invasive culture, they are forced to. You are a cuck.

im at least 3% sure classical Liberalism is better than Liberal Democracy.

>>The wage gap is a real, quantifiable phenomenon that has been widely studied and it's at least partially attributable to gender discrimination

As you account for industry, and then for experience, and then for particular roles, it steadily shrinks until it all but vanishes. The predictable outcome of women traditionally taking more time off for child-rearing, and for working in lower-wage industries.

Attached: nwo.png (1800x1668, 1.95M)

((they)) are Sabbateans (aka. Frankism).

> youtube.com/watch?v=vWMxHBuuP6U
> youtube.com/watch?v=D0i6A_fLsN4
> youtube.com/watch?v=n7QXz6hDtxI

Attached: Choice is ours.png (2114x2606, 3.91M)

Wake up. GOD is figurative word. GOD is energy, source, consciousness that includes everything and beyond. You are also part of it. All the religions are teaching about this truth, hidden within words to those who are ready to see. Are you ready?

>youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
>youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
>youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs

With these you can enter the rabbit hole. This is most important redpill. Redpill of life.

Attached: eatm.jpg (700x573, 52K)

>According to the UN.
Clearly not. Otherwise economic development would count as genocide due to the lowered birthrates it causes. You might as well say that a black guy accidentally running over a white guy with his car is genocide because according to you (but not according to the UN), intent and coercion don't matter.

>The intent of immigration BY DEFINITION is decreasing the percentage of the native population
That's an effect, not the (stated at the very least) intent. Even if it was, the changes in relative sizes of populations does not necessarily have anything to do with genocide. The definition begins with the words "to DESTROY in whole or in part", not with the words "to decrease in number relative to other groups."

>Nowhere does it say that anything has to be enforced violently
Good thing I never said it did, nevertheless, if there's no force or coercion acting on white populations to not give birth as much as other groups then it isn't genocide.

BUT WHITE NATIONALIST

They are basically saying that it is ok to have own country, identity, heritage.. Unless you are white!

And if you are against this, they call you white supremacist. When you google that, you get these pictures. You see?

Attached: white supremacistt.jpg (348x145, 10K)

More like "American in 2018" lol

Pic related. those 7 circles are called the seed of life.
One interpretation i saw is that its meant to symbolize the creation week, or symbolize the same as the creation week does in the bible
The center being conciousness, that expands to the circle. The conciousness then moves to the border of the circle where it expands again creating the second circle and so on until you got the seed of life. the 6 days of creation around the 7th one, God, the seed of life or whatever you want to call it.
By connecting the points of intersection you gain the (black) cube, as above mentioned symbolizing the material world and as such Satans rule.

I have to say here that the 6, and all these patterns are commonly seen as a positive symbol as it is the blueprint of creation of life, but its only the material part of this, and according to the Bible the source of temptations, the Satan's, which we should work on overcoming with our spirit.

Attached: seedoflife.png (232x217, 7K)

satan (associated with saturn) meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. Think About how molecules and icecrystals form in hexagonal shapes. saturn being the 6th planet with hexagon on its northpole). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil.
The 666 could also stand for the dimensions of the cube, 6x6x6, entrapping us in the 6, our weakness and temptations.

Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

Wake up. GOD is figurative word. GOD is energy, source, consciousness that includes everything and beyond. You are also part of it. All the religions are teaching about this truth, hidden within words to those who are ready to see. Are you ready?

>youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
>youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
>youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs

With these you can enter the rabbit hole. This is most important redpill. Redpill of life.

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself trough materialistic ways, sexual ways, trough drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy trough own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself trough sexual ways, materialistic ways, trough parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Trough that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Trough physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We wan't to think nothing, be nothing because that is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else it is manifest of it.

I think that what ((they)) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

Jews aren´t homo sapiens, that is why they don´t respect other races.

>If the ultimate result is the displacement and destruction of an ethnic group than it is genocide.
That's my point, no it doesn't according to the UN's definition. Not without intent to destroy at the very least.

>Because intent matters
Yes, that's why these immigrants being imported is genocide. Are the Han trying to genocide the Tibet people by moving Han into Tibet?

This.

>satan (associated with saturn
Where the fuck does this come from? How did retard christcucks associate a character from jew myth with a Roman god?

>economic development would count as genocide due to the lowered birthrates it causes
Absurd, read the definition again.

>You might as well say that a black guy accidentally running over a white guy with his car is genocide because according to you (but not according to the UN), intent and coercion don't matter.
You are seriously retarded, the UN definition mentions intent and I EXPLICITLY stated that intent exists in this case as migration, BY DEFINITION is intended to decrease the percentage of people.

>That's an effect
No, read the definition of immigration.
Immigration means FOREIGNERS COME INTO YOUR COUNTRY.
>Even if it was, the changes in relative sizes of populations does not necessarily have anything to do with genocide. The definition begins with the words "to DESTROY in whole or in part", not with the words "to decrease in number relative to other groups."
Are you even reading my posts?
If immigration DECREASES the number of in-group births, then according to the UN it is genocide.

> if there's no force or coercion acting on white populations to not give birth as much as other groups then it isn't genocide.
Where does the UN definition require force or coercion, read the definition already, you clearly didn't.

Anti white conditioning is real. It's basically the normalization of white discrimination and goes hand in hand with white genocide.

The wage "gag" isn't real. People are paid equally for equal work. If you're upset that women aren't working as much, then go pass a law or something forcing them to work the same hours as men. Then you'll fix your non existent problem.

There is more genetic variation in mental capabilities between races than there are superficial differences. Aka more difference between intelligence than skin color (and there is a lot of difference between skin color). Race denial is basically creationism, that's why people call race deniers secular creationists. Do you not believe in divergent evolution in humans? If humans who evolved in difference environments managed to all evolve equally would be nothing short of a miracle.

Liberal democracy is literally mob rule. If you think everyone is equally capable of making important decisions, then it may seem like a good idea. But you don't let children vote do you? Why, because they don't have the required intelligence and reasoning to make such important choices. The same is applicable to certain groups of people.

Now everyone stop responding to this bait.

Caucasoids collectively have more similarities with each other than they do with Sub-Saharan Africans. Modern DNA testing proves this.

You're making the "Loki's Wager" argument that since genetics exists on a "spectrum", that it somehow negates the similarities of phenotypes close together on that spectrum.

If you tell a Swede to breed with a Somali, then the child will "regress to the average" and have lower IQ.

Attached: Caucasian genetics map.png (1024x997, 620K)