140,000 Muslims just attended an Eid event in Birmingham (UK) and it's beautiful

140,000 Muslims just attended an Eid event in Birmingham (UK) and it's beautiful

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-44496158

Attached: 1519773093883.png (479x444, 25K)

stunning!!!! beautiful children

brum is a proper shit hole , i hate that city

Diversity is our strength. Could you imagine not being diverse ? Awful

Blow it up.

Vibrant

Doesn't look very diverse from the pictures. Looks like a lot of Arabs.

live about 10 miles from there, the area east of Birmingham is lost

the age of man is over

could you imagine the stench of all of those sand monkeys in the same place?
ewww nasty...

Attached: paki.jpg (976x549, 154K)

The smell of spices and dried sweat

and dynamite

>140,000
why do they lie?

I love the smell of extra crispy muslims in the morning.

Attached: collapse-crash[1].jpg (1920x1080, 227K)

racist.

Attached: 1528761936315.png (266x422, 170K)

I live in Birmingham

This, imagine a well placed bombing run

Attached: ul52a56361.jpg (550x347, 18K)

Jesus Christ they're all so ugly. The thousands of years of inbreeding really shows.

Attached: 1529094995710.jpg (775x837, 49K)

Well ofcourse you do you live in greece.

Attached: 1528933226219.jpg (499x484, 66K)

It is literally so difficult to find genuinely attractive people from these cultures. What the fuck

All the objectively attractive ones even within their own cultures are the whitest ones relative to the average

???
Sadly we don't burn your kind here (yet).

> Swedish National Nordin Tejeur, 44, who lives in Birmingham, said: “The festival is getting bigger every year”

Attached: swedishnational.jpg (1470x879, 302K)

All of my forefathers lived in inner city Birmingham what a shame

>you will never ride a nuke down onto that festival while waving your cowboy hat and going YAHOOOOOO

This man is not swedish.
A dog born in a hospital is not human.

Why are you jealous? Jealous they get prime teen white british pussy?

Stay mad virgins :*)

Yes can attest to that. Small heath, Yardley, alum rock they all become Muslim enclaves.

I feel sorry for my Nan who spent the last 30 years of her life seeing her white friends and neighbors die and some fucking Pakis move in.

Muslims preaching openly on the main shoppinf Street. Diversity Barriers ™ it's horrendous.

Attached: 1521604967141.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

I believe one day, a powerful saudi or perhaps high religious priest will send code green to all imams in mosque of europe. Then thousands of muslims will arm themselves with automatic guns and grenades, make the streets flow with bloody rivers. Police will stand no chance.

The muslims will the proceed to break into apertments, executing most white people slowly, through torture and if merciful, beheading. They will rape women and girls (like in russia school terrorist attack).

Millitary will siege towns 2-4 days later, and try to negotiate, but most white people will have been slaughtered, helplessly because europeans are arrogant, liberal and snarky, laughing at gun rights.

Death is coming, Europeans are sheep to slaughter.

Attached: Untitled.png (612x516, 374K)

>get prime teen white british pussy?

You talking about all those pakis who raped thousands of little boys and girls in the UK?
Why would anyone be jealous of muslim pedophile criminals who follow the example of their cunt prophet?

Attached: 33_53.jpg (1570x1120, 314K)

and lemon

sorry, damp lemmon of 3 days old mixed in warm water

...dipped in poo

Nice

Bloody, medieval race war and civil war will begin immediately when Britain loses the ability maintain social security.

Attached: suffragettes_may_merkel.jpg (1200x472, 109K)