How dead inside are you Jow Forums?

How dead inside are you Jow Forums?
Oh and politics related because I hate nig-nogs.

Attached: 1523283859039.jpg (408x352, 34K)

so dead that I can't even taste anything anymore

Would instantly go on killing spree provided a gun

How would killing make you feel like less of an empty husk though, my man?

Didn't say that
I actually want women raped and killed by the thousands by the slimes just so I can go haywire, hopefully without getting locked up
It's hard to describe, this desire to kill

Whatever makes you happy I guess. Sounds infinitely better than being a lifeless, soulless husk, that's for sure, mate.

So dead as I can be

Attached: 1529142109752.png (3840x4000, 840K)

No you wouldn't you fucking pussy. If you actually wanted to commit a massacre you would find a way, like WTF it's not even hard in this day and age.

Replace your inner hole with ever burning rage

Gotta get a high score though my man.
Nah isn't possible, sadly. You can't feel emotions when you're already dead.

The only thing keeping me from doing it is beeing locked up for live, pumped to the gills with 'medication'

>Gotta get a high score though
You won't with a firearm. God dammit, why are all the spree killers so retarded?

So an hero. Problem solved.

Highest score would be bomb + firearms. Both of which would take some planning.

I don't want to torture my family, they're not responsible and don't deserve that

>bomb + firearms
You're still thinking small. That's all I'm gonna say, don't wanna give ideas to psychos.

No offense bud, but unless your family are insane they wouldn't take the news of you spree killing very well either.

I don't want to kill anyone, but I don't really think anything will achieve a higher score than bomb + firearms, short of a nuclear weapon, engineered disease, or some other far-fetched thing that no single person could pull off.

>Would instantly go on killing spree provided a gun
>The only thing keeping me from doing it is beeing locked up for live

You're locked up with free access to Jow Forums. Uh huh. Fuck off. You can escape any ward in the west they're not prisons. Just leave.

Then look up how to make chlorine gas, choose an ill ventilated venue and literally gas the kikes.

Yes, but suicide is worse of a message I think.

Put yourself into the mindset of a normie. To them your actions would be seen as much worse than suicide. It would be better to put your anger into making a dank metal or rock band or some shit my man.

there's always shilling for libtards

Very. I've been thinking about trying DMT to snap me out of it.

Attached: comfykitty.jpg (500x375, 26K)

>get aids
>fap in the water supply

Yeah I've done a bunch of drugs, mostly just made me really paranoid though. Wouldn't really recommend it, and smoking dmt is intense as fuck so don't do that as your first drug. Try LSD.

>get aids
>fap into ocean
Rip all life on earth.

Mfw my enjoyment in life is working out and sitting around watching tv with my dog. Besides that nothing else.

I need it to be short though. I know I wouldn't do well on something prolonged.

I'm basically either a rotting corpse or a vampire or something like the Nameless One from Planescape: Torment. It depends on my mood. it's mostly because relationships and all of life are just too insane and just violent.

Smoking DMT will knock you right on your ass though, trust me, it's unlike anything else, and if you have a bad trip on something as intense as DMT you won't feel any better at all.

Attached: 1524615531894.jpg (1870x1869, 730K)

The insanity of the left has made me immortal.

Attached: images (7).jpg (216x233, 9K)

I can help you with that

Attached: 353FE755-E01D-428C-B6F2-17E206FC06FC.jpg (4032x2594, 2.16M)

I'm not trying to feel better, exactly, though. I feel like I'm perma-stuck. I know DMT will knock me on my ass, that's the point. Good trip. Bad trip. Whatever. But I hear your advice and I appreciate it.

>Feeling dead inside.
>Go to SPG (Suicide prevention general,for newfags) It doesn't help.
>Go to Jow Forums humor thread. Instantly regain will to live.

Laughter has the power to heal.

I mean a bad DMT trip could fuck you up real bad if you're already dead inside. Haven't tried it but LSD + small MDMA dose would probably do you a lot better.

That sounds weird as fuck. I'd describe my dead feeling as everything being distant, like I can still feel happiness and sadness but they feel completely fake and 'distant'. Sometimes I occasionally see something on Jow Forums that pisses me off so much I temporarily become human again, which is pretty sweet.

>I need it to be short
Salvia divinorum is your best choice. The trip only lasts a few minutes.

If I took mdma I might fap myself to death. The few times I've smoked weed, I couldn't understand how people would say it wasn't addictive. I'd eat a pizza and nearly cum in my pants. My pleasure circuits are easily activated.

So does DMT, from what I understand. I don't know much about Salvia though, finnbro.

Damn dude, that's a bit 'unique'. Never really found it addictive, used to be a heavy on-and-off stoner but now I just get panic attacks whenever I smoke the stuff.

You mean addicts would defend their degenerative actions? Shock! Horror!

I literally wished I was dead 10 mins ago and cried like a bitch

I used to smoke a decent amount of weed in high school and 90% of the time it just made me feel paranoid

Now i just drink and for a while i had codeine for a respiratory infection and that was nice

Attached: 65EE0062-935E-4718-838E-919B65396984.jpg (4032x3024, 2.09M)

I do that a few times a week. As long as you are doing it in private I don't see it as something to be ashamed about.

DMT. Las10 minutes. Strongest psychedelic experience there is. Do your research.

I've been drinking vodka and listening to Sister Of Mercy and The Cure...

It's extremely intense, and fairly easy to acquire since it's legal in most of the world. I was nihilistic as all hell but salvia left me with a deep sense of purpose that's hard to describe. Even LSD hasn't changed me as much.

Oh yeah drinking makes you depressed as fuck if you go over-board, there's like an optimal level of drunk I think. Once your at that optimal level it's fucking great.

I once smoked a bit of DMT as big as the area of my last knuckle of my pinky finger, and the experience was *this* close to my heart failing. Would not recommend, but you will understand spirituality if you do.

Is it scary intense? For example when I took DMT I felt like I was being ripped from my body, and I kept 'swimming back' because I was afraid. Pretty tempted to try salvia but I'm afraid I'll have the same experience.

Yeah, it's fucking intense. More so than being shocked by when you get hit by a bullet.

I used to buy a case of beer once a week, and have two 'drinking and listening to music sessions'. Just me in my apartment. Pure bliss. Then I started getting cravings outside of the allotted sessions. It was just like cravings I'd have for sweet foods, but more intense. Not fun. So I had to stop. Now it's just cigs and coffee, and I' grateful for that.

Ever looked in a kaleidoscope? That's what it looks and feels like except it's in 3D and you feel like your entire conception of the world is being ripped apart and shaped into something different. It can be scary, but once you accept the experience it will be like you just received a prophetic message from God almighty.

Yeah sounds too crazy for me. I can't comprehend how bad it would be if I had a panic attack mid-trip, like I could just go full blown insane or something.

I thought I had died. Not exaggerating, I felt my heart rate slow to less than 10bpm. Breathing became nearly impossible. My body felt like it was "expanding" and I have no fucking clue why.

I know what you mean
For a while i was drinking every night even on weekdays

Now i just do it stricly on weekends and try not to go further

Huh. Will look into it more.

Just remember, this is the same substance your brain floods with upon death. You naturally trip on DMT when near death.

its conceivable someone could grow biological weapons in an apartment with some pretty basic knowledge and equipment, with the right strains someone could start a global pandemic with a death toll in the millions. and because there's a delay between infection and showing symptoms, it would be possible to spread it without being caught, although the chance of survival is low for the attacker since developing a vaccine would be more difficult than just growing bugs and anything virulent enough is going to infect them, too.
why not?

Attached: ebola-chan.jpg (750x1089, 698K)

That cocaine is making me all fuzzy inside.

I don't care about myself, I don't care about people, I don't care about the world. I'm so fucking done

oh i’m just getting started. fuck you niggershit.