I'm leaving Jow Forums farewell

I have completely lose my interest in this board I have been in this place for two years it is funny place but really sick and retarded I no longer care about Jow Forums and I won't use Jow Forums anymore this is the last visit thread and posts

I can't believe two thirds of this board information or follow the nonsense here you don't have enough evidences

my apology if I harmed anyone here and I also forgive the people for all the emotional harm they caused to me

Hope you have a nice day/ goodnight peace

Attached: romantic-boat-ride-for-one-joseph-davis.jpg (900x626, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kRc3RTHE75E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

k, see you tomorrow

Attached: 1503745872548.jpg (960x893, 59K)

You'll be back

There's only one way to leave this place.

Attached: 1526924330002.jpg (612x870, 108K)

meme flaggots never leave

>facebook.

sage.

I'm serious I barely use this board I lost my interest Jow Forums isn't really part of my life

Cool, a faggot meme flag is leaving for good

You should go get a job.

>two years

hahahaha good luck faggot after one year of this place i left this place and 5 years going and im still here

Who are you trying to convince? You aren't that faggoty EU loving kraut are you? That would be too much to hope. Show flag.

See you tomorrow.

>two years
Get the fuck out faggot

That's what they all say. You'll be here.

>two years
You shouldn't even be posting. Lurk moar

>leaving your girlfriend
>calling her on the phone and telling her that you just left her

>two years
newfag's leaving so soon? I'm sure we'll miss your reddit spaced posts and blacked threads. FUCK OFF.

Attached: 1529097028548.png (1080x1020, 1.41M)

I won't kill myself
I'm using meme flag because people will attack me because of my nationality and yes it is good cause my life will be better without you guys

Memeflags OUT!

But you know you're scheduled to work tomorrow, too.

Attached: 23423423423.gif (370x272, 1.7M)

>leaving Jow Forums
>ever

you will always come back, because free speech only exists here and nowhere else in this world

don't care virgin

Just STFU and GTFO already. You're attention whoring and nobody cares.

SEGA goes in all fields.

POO BUM DICKY WEE WEE

Attached: 1408749825142.jpg (400x400, 20K)

I have a job that why iI barely use Jow Forums
I'm not lost like you and you need help Aussie bro
Actually I'm French
Won't happen bro
XD
I won't be here anymore I have a life
I thought you need one year to post

I'm wasting my time here farewell people hope you have a good day/night peace

You're here forever.
You'll get the itch, you'll find yourself moving the cursor to the bookmark, you'll rationalize it "What's one last peek."
You. Are. Here. FOREVER.

Daily Reminder ..................U CANT , THIS IS FOREVER

Attached: 151494924618.png (875x702, 935K)

I remember posting similar on /b/ 6 years ago.
I'm so glad I left...

The banality of day-to-day conversation will bore you, you'll notice that people IRL "have no opinion" or are so left you'll feel like you'd need a blow to the head to tolerate them. You'll want conversation, and not nice conversation. You want to rip and tear at the mental palaces of others while defending your own. You'll want that feel of presenting a winning argument to the chorus of "Faggot" that sends your opponent fleeing to another thread. You'll miss the hate, the insults, the banter. You'll miss the STIMULATION.

>GOD IN HEAVEN, JUST BRING ME AN INTELLECTUAL EQUAL THAT ISN'T SCARED TO SPEAK THEIR MIND!
That will be your silent scream, your mental mantra. But that person isn't coming. That person is not allowed to exist IRL, with our laws and rules and regulations and public opinion and sensitivity classes and diversity quotas and political protests.

The reason Jow Forums is so addictive is that we're that last place on earth that you can speak your open, honest opinion and not be fired, jailed, or killed outright. You will miss this.

And you'll be back.

and yet you're here, on Jow Forums, posting about how you shouldn't be posting on Jow Forums.

Attached: blin thonk.jpg (250x201, 25K)

Ooooh, so dramatic! You're definitely under 20, probably under 18.

Bye jew.

BYE BYE AHMED, SORRY YOU'RE NOT WHITE.

Ever read the emoduck comic?
>I'm leaving forever, goodbye!
>next day
>I had a psychic dream about this place, I had to come back.
Lemme dig it out... Ah, here's a classic.
youtube.com/watch?v=kRc3RTHE75E

C u next week

/thread

kys OP
goodbye

Attached: bapzangi.png (281x281, 82K)

You know, we got a diverse crew here.

This is now a thread about light particle/wave duality until it's pruned.
Sage every post for ethical reasons.

Wtf. Where did that one come from?
Anyway, I posit that light is a massless particle.

If it's too cliche a mental exercise, here's another.
I posit that a cell infected by a virus IS the phenotype of the organism, and virii as they as seen today are simply the reproductive stage, like a spore or pollen.

>still saging, I love you OP, nothing personal.
I propose the follwing;
"The Great Filter" in future-civilization terms and parlance, is the theoretical reason why the night sky isn't teeming with advanced civilizations and intelligent alien life. Some calamity or stage of development that, if not overcome, results in the extinction of the intelligent species or even the extinguishing of the World as a life-bearing planet.

I submit that it is possible that many times in that scenario, "The Great Filter" was pretty much the guy in a Mexican Stand Off who pulled the trigger first and dodged the bullet too.

Meaning it's very possible that by not seizing absolute power, or by allowing themselves to be subsumed by the day to day mundanity, or for (((less than ethical))) reasons, they reaped only oblivion.

TL;DR; if we don't do something drastic as a species (starting with genuinely defining the term universally and undeniably) we're all gonna get Filter'd.

Show flag froggie. You cheese eating snail muncher.

Welp, seems like OP is gone, and so am I.
But you, dear reader, know we'll BOTH be back.
In the meantime, I invite you to join me in playing some Space Station 13.

Last sage. *honk*

DAILY REMINDER;
YOU ARE HERE FOREVER.

Attached: THEHURTBOX.jpg (1814x705, 262K)