ITALY BTFOs GERMAN CUCKS

German ''antifa'' NGO wants to bring niggers to Italy, tags Italian interior minister calling him a fascist

Italian interior minister replies ''Oh yeah? All our ports are closed for you, good luck smuggling immigrants''

Antifa cucks delete their tweets and apologize, saying they never meant to call Salvini a fascist and that they misclicked

Attached: dsasd.png (789x446, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SEENOTRETTUNG/status/1007924006547271681
mission-lifeline.de/de/schiff-und-team
twitter.com/SEENOTRETTUNG/status/1007960592219598850
meltingpot.org/Labour-exploitation-and-caporalato-in-Sicilian-countryside.html
globalnews.ca/news/4196328/canada-apology-jewish-refugees-nazi-germany/
twitter.com/DaliaAltesi
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice.

Itexit when?

we'll probably kill the eurozone sometimes in the next 2 years, we'll need Trump's help though

what's even better is that now those gercucks tweeted in italian asking for donations and everyone is telling them to fuck off
twitter.com/SEENOTRETTUNG/status/1007924006547271681

Attached: ScreenShot_20180616134541.jpg (638x1636, 204K)

Bump for based Italy.

>And then they called us fascists...

Attached: amilaughing.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

it gets even better because one repercussion of the Italian change on immigration, Merkel might fall

Salvini just tweeted this
>they take us for dummies, but the music has changed
based

Attached: ScreenShot_20180616135138.png (635x759, 157K)

real and hetero

Italy jumping ship usually signals the beginning of the end for the side it abandons

learning some nice italian phrases from that thread

This. History repeats.

The leftist faggots should be glad they have this guy and the response is not more severe. The way I'm feeling now about how ridiculous the migrant crisis is, I was expecting a Duterte-like figure to get elected and just start wholesale slaughtering the nig migrants en masse and nobody would fucking give a damn, in fact they would be ecstatic and welcome it. That still may happen the way things are going with these vibrant dune rapists flooding in.

Attached: migrant speak translator.png (723x292, 23K)

I want to see and fear what will the mafia do now. They've been fed a lot of slaves up until now by the previous government (center left Partito Democratico).

So proud of my neighbors. You finally did the right thing. Now arrest these human traffickers masquerading as humanitarians.

there isn't a single positive reply in the entire thread

fucking GOAT

This unironically reads like Trump's tweets. Many such cases!

Trump tweets do sound like broken speech from Google translate, fair point

>flaggot

yeah how about you fuck off m8

Germans are so bland and humorless, id kms if i were one

They call protecting our borders fascism. These are sick people! Sad!

Italians just suddenly going full based seemingly out of the blue

I love it

what the hell did you do italy

>trying to slander a right-wing Italian by calling him a Fascist
Might as well call him a patriot, means the same thing.

stfu flaggot

>what the hell did you do italy
we changed government.
Not really an accomplishment here, but once every dozen times the government turns out to be good

That ain't a German NGO.

Might be registered here, and still I'm almost (((guaranteed))) that the employees there hold double citizenship.

hey hey, you are talking about the worlds moral super power here.
No time for humor

This sentiment has been building up for years. With the last elections Italians had for the first time a solid way to vote for parties with anti immigration stances
I don't remember a single person i know from the last decade defending uncontrolled immigration which wasn't a batshit insane radical leftist. (Or a virtue sugnalling center leftist from the previous government)

found the 1/64 German

They were always based, they just didn't feel the need to vote for anti immigration lads because most of the niggers ending up on their shores usually travelled north to France or Germany

>itexit
>not Quitaly

the traitors must not be forgotten. This is the beginning of the fightback

I fucking love this dude! Can we clone him and bring him to Australia? We desperately need a Salvini here to uncuck ourselves before we end up being another UK!

>leaving sinking boats
>bad thing
p1

>ITALEAVE
ffs

#pasta-uncuckening works too. Fuck the word play

Is the mafia pro illegals? I would have thought they'd be the first to fuck them up.

Begun the shitstorm has
And it's beautiful

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-16-14-28-19.jpg (720x1280, 405K)

why would they be against it if they can rob the state 35€/day for every nog that enters italy?

>the traitors must not be forgotten
They need to be executed publicly. Every bought and paid for cuck politician, every journalist, the entirety of the EU council and commission seats. I know the authorities are just following orders and some of them are alright, but any outspoken leadership among them who shilled for the agenda needs to be executed too. A real and modern “reign of terror” if you will.

All the jews should be expelled to Israel too and any who refuse to go should by ceremonially gassed to death and cremated inside of a large incinerator “oven” just for the irony effect (and not because the holocaust happened. It did not happen)

Don't know much about Italy. The government pays employers €35 a day if they hire an illegal?

>All the jews should be expelled to Israel too and any who refuse to go should by ceremonially gassed to death and cremated inside of a large incinerator “oven” just for the irony effect (and not because the holocaust happened. It did not happen)

Meant to add the jews should be incinerated after their organs have been removed (to be used to save non-jewish lives of those who actually deserve to live)

They're the ones smuggling them in. They pay them 3 euros a day to work as slaves in southern Italy
The mafia is always been an infection that destroyed out country, no matter how many TV series and movies come out trying to glorify those subhumans criminals

Southern Italians are against immigration. The mafia is heavily in favour of it. Don't mistake One for the other

I'm pretty sure he's on board with that plan.
I could never quit Italy :(

We've been winning so much I've actually noticed a decrease in antifa activity

Attached: upwards.png (646x700, 145K)

Italy should just shut the fuck up and accept all the migrants coming. Ffs they exported millions of dirty Italian across the world. Fucking double standard. I hope they sink in a sea of brown flesh.

That’s why you rise up as a young grunt to a senior mafioso and take out all the ones at the top for the greater good just like the movies

35 per immigrant, a day. This happened during the previous center left government which saw the birth of dozens of "no-profit" charities that started taking 35 per migrant while spending 2-3 euros tops to maintain them
It was a big business and a lot of those assholes made bank during the migrant crysis
While in the meantime going on national televisions to guilt trip everyone who tried to call them out. Typical left hypocrisy

Populists are all the same.

What are they paying them to do?

I think their funding has been cut.

hire? lol no they don't have to hire anybody to get the gibs.
The state gives 35€/day to whoever takes care of illegals. 2€ of those 35€ go as pocket money to the nigger, the rest it used for food and shelter by the cooperative that hosts the niggercamp. But they spend way less than that so they make a lot of €€.
So you put all these nogs in some shitty place or shitty hotel and you get a lot of $$. The illegals don't have to work, they just have to exist to get the money.
And btw since they're illegal they can't work (in theory - but often they get used in plantations. Recently a south italian has been arrested because he asked his niggers to call him master while he was calling them with week days (Lunedì [Monday], etc) and paying basically nothing for their work in the plantation)

>apologize
That's not an apology you idiot, they're still being cunts about it.

Sounds like the mafia and the government are in cahoots. As much as the mafia is portrayed in positive like in the US, the goverment has always gone after them pretty hard.

Hermine Poschmann

Hermine

Crewing & Grafikdesign
Für die Crewauswahl und die Gestaltung bei MISSION LIFELINE verantwortlich

"In Zeiten der Ausbeutung und des Überflusses gibt es nur noch wenige Beschäftigungsfelder, die unsere Gesellschaft tatsächlich zukunftsfähig machen - Humanitäre Hilfe ist eines davon und wichtiger denn je!"

Crewing & Graphic Design
Responsible for crew selection and design at MISSION LIFELINE

"In times of exploitation and abundance, there are only a few areas of employment that actually make our society fit for the future - humanitarian aid is one of them and more important than ever!"

mission-lifeline.de/de/schiff-und-team

Can't make it up.

*light

Based wogs

Attached: 1500439864501.jpg (1279x1920, 579K)

(((German)))
literally

Mostly manual labor in fields. There are also a lot of fields down south that have been secretly converted in weed plantations and have been found out recently
Women and children are used in other ways you can easily immagine

>ist Naturlich kein Faschist
>is naturally no fascist
???

>I hope they sink in a sea of brown flesh.
You hope they move to Canada?

if by 'same' you mean AWESAME

twitter.com/SEENOTRETTUNG/status/1007960592219598850 those fucking replies lmao

i will make sure that europe gets fixed in the next 5 years , just give me your energy so i can finish channeling the spell faster.

God bless Italy. I hope you confiscate the ship and send these assholes to prison.

Italy please recruit me when this all comes to war.

I know this. There was an Ital user here that said his father had an organization that did this. Took 35 euro and spent 3, for every nog. The Ital user was in conflict with his father over this. Really based.

>y-y-you’re a NAZI

Attached: C0AB68E1-D9C0-4F65-94C2-1287077992AB.png (500x737, 522K)

meltingpot.org/Labour-exploitation-and-caporalato-in-Sicilian-countryside.html

We would welcome everyone as we have always done. The Italian government is hypocritical and we should start imposing trade penalties until they shape up.

Attached: basedalbanian.png (656x1867, 515K)

We turned back a boat load of kikes in WW2

globalnews.ca/news/4196328/canada-apology-jewish-refugees-nazi-germany/

>Antifa backing down
What is this?

Attached: BaitRomanus.png (468x468, 11K)

Attached: <3.png (1276x622, 268K)

>loudmoth bullies backing down after attacking the only person in Italy that has the power to negate them safe harbor
I Wonder why

There's a new sheriff in town.

is italy more based than eastern euro countries like bulgaria/poland?
east euro are on ezmode, italians are fighting against default liberalism, corruption, NGOs, invaders already established beachheads, Soros and (((EU)))
i think it takes more balls to walk the walk if you're in italy's situation

Antifa has had their funding pulled. They aren't what they were last year. Back to just the regular, disorganized cowards.

COWARDS BEND THE KNEE

It's coming, when Europeans realize they can band together and do whatever they want to the invaders

>the absolute state of German faggotry

The Eurozone is doomed as soon as Merkel loses even the slightest bit of her grip on it.

Attached: 1498551186390.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

Funny how Soros has become a household name

Are people finally waking up?

>twitter.com/SEENOTRETTUNG/status/1007924006547271681
>nazis of shit
best comment in that thread

then we get to this thing in the same comments.
what is this spaghettibros? is this what your women are like?

twitter.com/DaliaAltesi

Canada is White guilt cuckland and worthy of fire and death

Thats all theyve ever done
German antifa are all government agents funded by nato. Everywhere else?
A joke.

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (1000x1000, 81K)

Italians are passionate and a good indicator of changing times

>waiting for Italian beaches that look like Faroe Island during Pilot whale season.

bappi di puppi di pizza!! bippidipappi.

Attached: 1325456457.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

>that one French flag always siding for Italy
We literally know that you are either the Italian or Greek diaspora in France that posts here for years, maybe even the Albanian one
Stop being so cringey

based. we cant do shit against antifa here, since they are supported by our goverment. but you can BTFO those retards for us.

>he asked his niggers to call him master while he was calling them with week days (Lunedì [Monday], etc)
based pasta nigger. Would want to see his Friday though

it's not enough that they're blocked from docking in italy, i want them to break down and get stranded just off libya, forever

Antifa are literally the worlds biggest faglords

>Stop being so cringey
says the meme flag

Seriously. Is the lead in the water there?

its obvious irony...

He is a retarded Medshit diaspora and a traitor to France and Europe, he needs to shut up

Wtf I love pasta now

supremo

Attached: 1529153389624.gif (320x246, 688K)