Is the EU finished?

youtube.com/watch?v=P2boPPCQ2JI

Attached: eu.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

is this the most obnoxious voice ever or what

I don’t get why bps gets some much hate here, even though he’s not perfect, he still has some seriously great content.

Anyone else agree?

Yeah he does. But he does make some good points.
The EU single currency is excellent for the biggest exporter: Germany, but fucks everyone else up

Jow Forums is just full of edgy contrarians

>he’s not perfect
There is something immature about his writing. He does good research but then he'll say something like
>The Beleaguered Brussels Basic Baltic Bastion
Something about his writing just rubs me the wrong way. If I knew what sophomoric meant, I'd probably use that to describe it.

He knows jack shit about anything happening anywhere outside his garden

Name the Jew you bird-feeding fuck.

No. And you are still a hideous 56% mutt and Zionist shill, Felix. Stop larping as a European or nationalist and become the proudest citizen of Eretz Israel.

Attached: le 56% face.jpg (1301x655, 97K)

Felix is an anti-German, lying piece of shit who spreads half truths, badly researched garbage and outright lies and disinformation. Fuck him. But then again: I am also posting in the low IQ toilet of the internet, so why bother. It's his perfect audience.

Attached: Average Polack.jpg (471x400, 119K)

polish niggers

Attached: 1522921902578.png (1131x1171, 274K)

yeah we need to start a holocaust or something. Not everyone should have right to live.

Trump's about to shoah Germany's export advantage over the US, which will slow the krauts down I'm sure.

stop coming here

if the UK wasnt so corrupt and pussified, it would be, especially with Italy now. we would suffer somewhat, but it would be worth it.

>Anyone else agree?
His vids are really good for normies.

come on, mods

ironic

Attached: 1510929584999.png (1260x2396, 739K)

DESU the UK should just keep delaying Brexit until something significant happens in the EU.
- If they leave, their only option is to trade with ridiculous EU tariffs.US would only want to trade on their terms. China steals IP's, and products are low quality. Japanese businesses don't even want to trade with UK unless they're a part of the EU.
-There's no way that Brexit can work is if they agree to deal with India, who want to remove as much of their uneducated population as possible, so they'll demand for easy access to UK for Indian citizens.
- Or they could just wait for the EU to collapse.

Germans are unironically autistic incels

Is that really the guy who made this video?
What a goblin!

You are here too and forever

which vids are better?

Nice

Attached: tremendous_get.png (815x851, 987K)

NO HE IS A RUSSIAN SHILL

Which of his vids are the best? Or do you mean what other youtube creators make better vids?

i meant which other youtubers are better?

PragerU makes really good vids but their pro-zionist bent can be grating.

Truthfactory is more conspiracy stuff but its very entertaining.

That and Black Pigeon are the two main ones I follow.

PragerU?! That guy got BTFO by potholer54