“State o’ Maine” - RACE WAR EDITION

Last thread: →

Mods are memory-holing L’town threads.

tl;dr: Somali gang of 200 stomp 1 White guy’s head until he was dead in broad daylight across from the PD station.

Important reads:
bangordailynews.com/2018/06/15/news/lewiston-auburn/victim-of-brawl-in-lewiston-park-dies-in-hospital/

wgme.com/news/local/friends-mourn-the-death-of-lewiston-man-badly-beaten-in-brawl

>"The police can do their job and get this dealt with the right way, non-violent, locking people up,” Heutz said. “Or a lot of things that people don't want to happen are probably going to happen."

Before anything Lewiston, establish command and control, and get the mayor, council and anyone else out of your way.

It will be easier to round-up and execute the terrorists.

Attached: 48D6C4C2-71BD-4743-A816-F607AD6095F7.jpg (999x646, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gellerreport.com/2018/05/muslim-migrant-maine.html/
mainefirstmedia.com/2018/06/lewiston-living-in-fear-one-man-critically-injured-in-clash-with-young-somali-mob/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ael02tmtkqw
creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2018/06/15/somali-gang-attacks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: BFC9F010-1841-4C2C-AABD-E0B5E7DF6404.gif (1500x1055, 1.61M)

Bumping for justice.
Sounds like Lewiston had better handle their Somali problem, before the locals do.

>"The police can do their job and get this dealt with the right way, non-violent, locking people up,” Heutz said. “Or a lot of things that people don't want to happen are probably going to happen."

Gas the kike race war now kind of bad?

I want those things to happen

thanks obama.
can't wait for Mainecoon cats. to be real.

bump i fucking hate the government for bringing literal trash people here. I live in minneapolis and somalis are straight trash. I mean if you are going to bring black people at least bring black people with an average higher IQ than fucking 70. Somalis are practically retarded and the absolute worse drivers I have ever seen. Kat chewing lighbulb headed monkeys.

Somalis are the niggers of niggers

F
Somalis in Maine. Where will it end?

Kek

Hopefully in Maine so we can eradicate them.

The only saving grace is hopefully the dead guy was a liberal.

I desperately want the race war to kick off but i've lost hope, if the three niggers torturing the white disabled kid in Chicago and the nigger shooting five cops in Dallas didn't do it then nothing will.

Thanks Martin Bryant, imagine what a shithole Australia would be if the immigrants were armed.

Paleocons sure were right about anarcho-tyranny.

immigrants ARE armed

What actually happened? Any videos? Eyewitness accounts? Give me something to bite down on.

Never mind, just saw the second link, I’m a dumbass

Get real. A racewar is completely implausible.

so you want race war huh? you got one! where is yo white ass now? got rekt like a bich and there is nothing you can do, the future is black!

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 7K)

Bumping for liveleak vids.invest. in a gopro to put on your weapon so we can get good footage, also yell worldstar at the start of engagements to gain +4dps.

The mods are burying these threads with mass thot, lbgt, and other jew threads.

MODS - YOU CANNOT DIVIDE US.

Bump

Why do you care?

This. Anonymously tell po-po to handle it or it will get handled, and don;t make the promise hollow; enforce it with results. We need a civil war even if just in pockets

Mods sliding the fuck outta this one. Quit trying to stifle the fire guys. Its only gonna make the initial flash worse

Saw this last night and it still has me angry.

Can we make this a little more normie friendly (less white power stuff) and spread it so that more ppl pay attention to it?

If a bunch of kids in Nazi gear show up to the park it is bad for optics.

>inb4 Fuck Optics

This is a great way to wake up the American ppl to the fact that the shit that is happening in Europe is happening here too.

Fuckin jew ass mods

Attached: 1528729227200.png (419x768, 272K)

bumping 4greatjustice

Did anyone send this to drudge?

>AND NOT A SINGLE BYSTANDER USED HIS GUN
The absolute state of the Jewnited states of niggerica

Fuck your optics bro. Not saying show up larping. Show up fucking normal and with your RIGHTEOUS indignation front and center. Thats something alot of people forget. We used to teach our kids right is right and wrong is wrong no matter how many say it isnt. We are right to be angry. If you doubt this they will pollute you the same as they have the "zionist" white nationalists. We. Are. Right. Thats the most important thing. No matter your ideology or how far right you are, your outrage is righteous as the wrath of our father that lives within us all. Come with what else you may, but display your knowledge of your righteousness and anger of the slaughter of your kin above all else.

Attached: 1528728999284.jpg (762x960, 81K)

>Somalis are practically retarded and the absolute worse drivers I have ever seen. Kat chewing lighbulb headed monkeys.

Attached: 1528964118415.jpg (680x452, 91K)

He'll be happy with this injection of diversity into Maine

Attached: king-stephen-image.jpg (300x300, 15K)

This is really europe level media blackout. No mention of the races of those involved or names besides the white victim...tf?

Attached: 1527943021354.jpg (345x5000, 1.38M)

Fuck that faggot and his nosejob.

If we don't spread this shit till ppl are outraged, then we are no better than Britbongs

Wait, what the fuck are a bunch of somalis doing in a America?? Are they like refugees or something? And why the fuck didn't anone shoot at them, at least you american fucks can be armed to the teeth 24/7

Well im bumping hut reddit is here and the fuckinf slides are winning

Somalis are everywhere for some reason.

Soon in America

Attached: 1517511350627.jpg (480x360, 45K)

So does anyone have any actual details? I really dont care if he hit one and called them all niggers then tried to rape their homie in front of then

Last image was kill..tf?

Attached: 1517511124829.jpg (960x720, 128K)

banned

Fuck me, I was dreaming about a nice house in Maine. White, cold grassy beaches. A lone boat hot black coffe and reading Kings novels.

And all I would get is raids of somali gangs terrorising the neighbourhood. Life will never be the same again.

Contrary to controlled opposition memes, we don't have a media black out anymore. That was only specifically four days after Cologne and in the first half year of the refugee crisis the media only rarely report on the ethnicity of the perpetrators. - Today it's always mentioned, except in the far left press.

When we attract the Normans to this site and they lurk, they learn. Additionally, we already have an e-celeb community that lurks/posts here that is a force multiplier when they make a YT vid about any given event/incident such as this one, and then the ripple effect occurs.
>Translation: The ahift may not be happening as quickly as some of us might wish, but the 'Overton Window' is indeed shifting 'Right', not just in the US but Europe and Canada as well.

US media can be used to furnish images of perpetrators here in the states. And when they see the images of the perpetrators, there's no need to sugar-coat ethnicity/culture which is obviously incompatible with Western culture.

checked Polish Satan
now to be fair, somalis are less than 1% of the population in Maine, and mostly just are in portland and lewiston, which are shitholes to start with, like anything bigger than a small town, as always
go slightly east, and you can have your quiet shores
as to king, it's a fetal alcohol syndrome fucktard, and a worthless piece of shit, like anything this monkey has ever written

Can't find that specific incident either but here is more on Somali violence in Lewiston parks

gellerreport.com/2018/05/muslim-migrant-maine.html/

No more running away Whitey.

“White flight” ain’t gettin this one done, amirite?

>king, it's a fetal alcohol syndrome fucktard and a worthless piece of shit

can you elaborate on not liking King?
Im somehow drawn to his illusionary stories through a friends fascination of his writings.
I myself am aware not all of his work is good.
My fav is probably the Mist with its twist ending

Lamp monster aaahhh!

Attached: james react.png (436x524, 555K)

most people here are complete fucking commies
at least 2/3 of the voters usually choose one of the numerous commie candidates (which includes the national-commies... yes, that's a thing) during elections
searching for alternatives to retreat isn't cowardice: at that stage, it's just common sense

>>"The police can do their job and get this dealt with the right way, non-violent, locking people up,” Heutz said. “Or a lot of things that people don't want to happen are probably going to happen."
lol I'll believe it when I see it
also messi messed a penalty kick just euthanize this country senpai

Donald Giusti was beaten to death with a brick

mainefirstmedia.com/2018/06/lewiston-living-in-fear-one-man-critically-injured-in-clash-with-young-somali-mob/

Believe it or not, the US Govt send two thousand Somali Rapefugees to a little small town in Northern Wisconsin that was 100 percent White to work in a meat processing plant. A 100 percent White Christian small town was turned UPSIDE DOWN over night.

It's outrageous and criminal what is going on in this country. WHITE GENOCIDE! Thank God for Trump!

Lewiston is controlled by hyper liberal sanctuary Bates College, with all their rich professors coming from isolated, non Somali filled communities
They won't change anything except to increase more refugees

>The only saving grace is hopefully the dead guy was a liberal.

I think you can scrap that idea.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-16_10-44-50.png (422x608, 314K)

I never understood why people like king's books, really
his "work" is just drunk and drugged incoherent rambling, with pedo fantasizing thrown here and there
without that last component, it may be fine for thrilling pre-teens...
btw, the mist no last bullet twist is in the movie, but not even in the books, if memory serves me right
also, king is a commie piece of shit

>grab 10-15 of your crew
>leave another 20 behind
>head to Orno or something
>meet L’town types
>volunteer to guard their houses and families
>send L’town crew to round-up traitors - mayor, council, corrupt PD
>HopeWeHaveEnoughRope.jpg
>have beers and lobsters
>phase 2: remove all mud from the beautiful “State o’ Maine”
Go get em BangorBros and OrnoBros

>mainefirstmedia.com/2018/06/lewiston-living-in-fear-one-man-critically-injured-in-clash-with-young-somali-mob/

or is that him? another article says the dead guy was a white dindu trying to get his life back on track.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-16_10-48-28.png (848x398, 162K)

I looked it up....It was Barron Wisconsin. 100 Percent White before the invasion. They sent hundreds of muslim rapefugees to work in the Jenny-O Turkey processing plant. The plant must shut down 5 times per day to allow these fukkks to pray to mecca every day. Foot washes in the bathroom, calls to prayer!

What the FUKKK!

Jenny-O products are absolute shit as well. Coincidence?

Go out and kill them where you find them. Strike them down in their homes. Make a massacre of their markets. Go to where they congregate and make sure they never return to the spot even to mourn.

the locals already handled it, user

these people are filthy leftist cucks who BEGGED for 65 IQ alien-headed nigger rapists to be imported specifically to THEIR town because liberal compassion (and cuckservative christcucks also begged for feral niggers)

idk I wasn't aware of that things but there was always some strange vibe in his texts. Like something wasn't right with him. Especially in The Misery or The Shining have that vibe.
Well I'm not a great fan of horror novels besides that I've read only Masterton which was good

some kind of brown power???

Where is the video? Would be maximum redpill potential.

The public will not call it a race war, but understand that whites are already being targeted. If you think things cannot get to the point where (civilian) whites go straight Punisher you are dead wrong.

no vid of this fatal attack, but here's one from a few weeks ago, in the same park
youtube.com/watch?v=Ael02tmtkqw
hurry up, because jewtube is removing those

i thought maine was meant to be a safe, white paradise

just look up crime stats
it still is much safer than Europe...

creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2018/06/15/somali-gang-attacks/

Attached: news.png (800x600, 8K)

Then burn down the college.

>tfw anons don’t click the gif
I’m ok with this user

Www.reddit.com/r/maine
They are so fucking cucked. Share until they shut it down

Keep this alive. Fuck these libtard mods, specially I_AM_ABIB

>youtube.com/watch?v=Ael02tmtkqw

Attached: news2.png (800x600, 7K)

Thirdworlders are always clumped together like cat litter. Bottles of high proof alcohol are readily available.

What are these qr codes? No way I am checking.

lol

>GOAT misses penalty kick
>soccer really is a girl's sport

Why shouldn't he, you piece of shit? On November 13, 2015, did you feel nothing because you weren't French?

“Remember the Maine”

Attached: E7320366-9B15-499E-83C5-EAD711FC50CA.jpg (3024x2479, 2.46M)

BRRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPOWER

I'm sorry to say this but we now live in a society where even if it was a bunch of progressive looking liberals, as long as your protesting against immigrants you will ALWAYS be betrayed as a Nazi. There's absolutely nothing we can do about that one brother.

>always pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20180617-015724_YouTube.jpg (1440x243, 41K)

Boycott that shit.

Somalis are easily the worst race in existence. They are the worst the Muslims have to offer and the worst the niggers have to offer.

The first thing I checked. Pretty sad. You can always count on the comment section to see what people really think.

Attached: 5839890717.jpg (2184x1394, 160K)

The deceased was a known “brawler” who was trying to get his life together. It appears he poked the hornets nest one last time. Play stupid games win stupid prizes. Live and let live- he’d still be alive.

Residents say tensions were high as harassment in the area around the park has been particularly bad the past couple of moths — including previous attacks by a gang of Somali kids at Kennedy Park. Word had spread about an anticipated fight that was going to erupt at the park Tuesday evening.

*****So, a group of friends gathered looking for retribution. From witness reports it does sound like some members of the group had been drinking.

At one point, a car drove by and passengers opened fire into Kennedy Park with BB or pellet guns. The vehicle pulled over on Knox St.,*******

a few people from the park — including the victim — rushed over to confront the mob in the car.

Why do you think Obama sent them there? Or Wisconsin and Idaho?

use your guns and kill the people you imported to kill you. a smart thing to do would be banning all shitskins from american then again you just can't stop prasing and sucking foreign dick wheter it is pure nigger or asian. i hope all americans get stomped to death for being so fucking retarded

Honestly this.

>Maine
he was

What about a Maine Scanner Thread?

Figure out which scanner covers the areas with somali savages, and wait. They will chimp!

Attached: 1506482073282.jpg (576x1024, 76K)

Can you justify why bringing in people with 70 IQ and a violent religious ideology is good for a community?