UK resistance thread - Weaken Your Traitors

I've seen numerous UK threads saying that if Tommy Robinson dies they'll revolt. So, here are some advice on how to be efficient in case you ACTUALLY try to revolt.

All tyrants need to have control over the dissident population. They use this police state that has been established to intimidate you into submission. And since the whole country is disarmed, you cannot actually have a military revolt.
So, what needs to be done: Disarm the tyrants, meaning diminish the power of the police. How to do that:
No matter what excuses are used, policemen are the tyrants' dogs, traitorous scum that execute the orders of their masters without caring about the morality or the consequences of their actions

They feel secured due to serving the elites that are currently in power.
For a social revolution to succeed you need:
>1. The support of the majority of your society
>2. Enough anger to motivate you to revolt
>3. Disheartened police / passive police.
1 & 2 are already achieved - (3) is what has yet to be achieved.

A pan-UK online campaign should start to target policemen (or any other type of traitorous scum).
> Shame them
> Intimidate them (when possible)
> dox them (when possible) & post their info/pictures in your streets
> call them out for what they are - traitorous scum that if they do not changes sides they'll get the rope when the inevitable social revolution occurs
> shame their families
> Vandalize their homes (with shaming graffiti etc)

All these should happen with extreme caution & diligence.
>Do not get caught. Not only it'll damage yourself but also your movement (since your arrest will be used against it by the MSM)
> Find smart leaders to come up with good strategies & tactics.
>Use online groups to organize
> Use VPNs (or any communication means to avoid getting arrested or dox'ed /harassed)
> Control your impulses and follow the plan / rules / orders of your group

(part 1 of 2)

Attached: british flag.jpg (1920x1200, 752K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sXatIbuW9Hw
youtube.com/watch?v=UCdJjTDoAT0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If the tyrants lose control of the police, they lose control over you, thus they automatically lose the war.

Lastly, you should stay focused. I understand that you hate with passion all these niggers & mudlimes that have infested your once great nation, BUT you must not lose focus. The primary enemy are not the rapefugees. They were INVITED into the country. The primary enemy are those that BROUGHT THEM IN. The elites & their dogs, the police. If they lose, the subhuman scum they brought in will immediately free your nations like rats abandoning a sinking ship. No matter how much you hurt these subhumans, as long as your tyrants are still in control, nothing will actually change.
Don't go after emotional satisfaction. Go after victory!

Kai Murros - The Coming British Civil War

youtube.com/watch?v=sXatIbuW9Hw

(part 2 of 2)

Do you hear the people sing?
Singing the songs of angry men?
It is the music of the people
Who will not be slaves again!

When the beating of your heart
Echoes the beating of the drums
There is a life about to start
When tomorrow comes!

Attached: 1333675730734.png (230x266, 67K)

Isn't 3 already achieved at this point? Most of the police i assume is right-wing.

bump

It seems like the UK fields a shitload of female cops. How are females supposed to conduct riot control against men?

Lol

Scream about male privilege of course.
That'll stop the people fighting for the future of their country and the safety of their children dead in their tracks!

Nobody is going to revolt.

How about practical advice on disrupting communication, transport, power supply etc etc

Britshits don't deserve freedom. A peasant slave race if ever I saw one.

The police are weak, but they are still indoctrinated and passionate about the MultiCult and leftism.

>Largest empire in human history
>Sun never sets
>Never starved on an island surrounded by fish from lack of potatoes even once

Isn't that what your lot have been for the past 800 years?

Don't see how any of that negates the fact that they are hordes of scum, meme flaggot

Productive, cultured, enterprising hordes of scum that set their kin about the four corners of the globe.

>Irish empire never
>Irish jealousy forever

These are technical issues that experts within your resistance groups should come up with a plan.
see:
> Find smart leaders to come up with good strategies & tactics.

And lists of politicians, judges, police chiefs, trade union leaders, civil servants, NGO bosses, bankers, and so on that need removed from power

Pic related are your average irish people. Don't make me post yours.

Attached: wales-v-republic-of-ireland-2018-fifa-world-cup-qualifying-group-d-cardiff-city-stadium-20-390x285.j (390x285, 56K)

Also enjoy getting "culturally enriched" over the next 30 years by the EU.

Ireland will look like Somalia in less than 15.
Your northern brothers will have to build a wall.

Good thing I only date German women then.

>still won't reveal flag
I can only imagine what sort of shithole you're from.

I'm sure Olga loves your 3 inch smegma stick.

Ofc. Trade unions & judges hold significant political & legal power, so they should be targeted of said campaign but only if they've actually expressed traitorous opinions publicly.
Some of them might be patriots that are do not wish to be targeted by the police state.
Besides, every revolution needs allies within the legal system of its nation.
Make a list of possible allies and suspected traitors.

Stop projecting. Also, not sure what posting a bunch of Irish people has to do with the fact that you've been the slave caste for 800 years.

>willing to die for zionists
Is there a big joke than the Anglo?

Revealing my flag would be pointless behind a VPN.

But i am English.

plan
Make as much money as possible legally
Move to white majority areas
Buy/sell/employ/work for white people
Make babies
Prepare for when TSHTF
Keep memeing for truth

Yeah the Welsh and Scottish.

>Says the leprechaun

ta-ta-te-tee-donnay steel me potah gold or oil curse yer clovers ta' wither!

>welsh and scottish commit atrocities
>it gets blamed on the anglo
You really are a silly bugger

I haven't been alive for 800 years. BTFO

Evil Welsh and Scottish savages

Yeah but you're still the slave caste.

>if Tommy Robinson dies they'll revolt

How about if Tommy Robinson GOES TO JAIL revolt?

hi iqbal! you're a potato nigger and a shitskin! epic!

These are generally good advice on how to live your life as a European.
But these are long-term strategies.
Sometimes, you don't have that much time.
I wish this to be the case, but I don't see UK surviving that long (as an Anglo-dominated nation, I mean).
also,
>make babies
You cannot out breed Muslims & 3rd world people. It simply won't happen.

>GDP per capita
Rekt

>How about if Tommy Robinson GOES TO JAIL revolt?
I don't think they/you were ready to revolt when it happened.
But they/you can start preparing now for it.

Someone suggested not going to work. A general strike. That could work wonders.

>Someone suggested not going to work. A general strike. That could work wonders.
This would require the unions being anti government / anti-PC / anti-multiculturalism.
I don't think this to be true. Ofc, I could be wrong on this.

that's rich, you've been under our thumb for nearly a millennium LMAO

Why don't you lot ever go against the top tyrants, i.e. The Monarchy?

We did, and we won, but they wormed their way back in (thanks Cromwell), also Wat Tyler had the King on the ropes and prepared to talk terms, but fucked it up at the last minute.

Come back when you control all of your island.

>these are interim strategies
Things to be getting on with

I'm just waiting for it to all kick off. Soon, the saxon will learn to hate. Not now, but eventually.

Get back to your containment thread faggot cunt

This, there should be plenty of honest coppas in the police force, but they are coerced into silence and submission by the higher ranks. The problem is clearly sistematic, not just some random occurences, and it involves multiple agencies both in and out of public services, in fact, I'm willing to believe it spawns across the world to varying degrees. Aim your arrows high fellow bongs, and gather as many allies as you can

Just came back from watching this, recommended viewing
youtube.com/watch?v=UCdJjTDoAT0

underrated

Attached: don.jpg (413x395, 32K)

bump for interest

Attached: BTFO.png (382x474, 263K)

KEK smiles on you with 7's

Wow you are naive. The modern police force will not attract any right-wing people. They're too in to promoting tolerance and community out-reach.

That’s what they’re counting on. Imagine the corruption that’s going to happen under a Communist police state? They’re just getting started.

>Oi you got a loicense for these post m8?

I'm Greek, so no license needed.