Khan's Londinistan!

>Union Jack BANNED And Branded ‘Offensive
>Council officials have ordered Chris Kanizi, a local chip shop owner, to take down a Union Jack he had emblazoned on the side of his shop. They claimed its ‘excessive size’ was not in keeping with its location with what is a 19th-century conservation area. Letters of complaint also sent to the council said the Union Flag can be seen as offensive to some and not in keeping with the overall area as it ‘lowers the tone’.
I'm so glad I live in the highlands, I think a couple of trident missiles need to be sent londons way though. It's the only way to be sure
kippercentral.com/2018/04/21/khans-london-union-jack-banned-and-branded-offensive/

Attached: IMG_9350.jpg (720x340, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eventbrite.co.uk/e/state-of-london-debate-2018-tickets-46434609166
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I'm so glad I live in the highlands,
wish I could live there too!
London needs nuking, just one big should be enough!

Attached: 1528747806259.jpg (1024x1024, 153K)

F

Don't worry my British friend. The Scottish nationalists will have us as fucked as London in a few more years

Attached: UK free tommy Khan hanging.jpg (628x768, 79K)

eventbrite.co.uk/e/state-of-london-debate-2018-tickets-46434609166

>On Thursday 28 June, come and ask the Mayor about his plans for your city at the State of London Debate.

>Hosted by LBC’s James O’Brien, this is your chance to ask Sadiq about the things that matter to you in London. Topics up for discussion include transport, safety, air quality & environment, housing and growing London’s economy.

>The event takes place at indigo at The O2 and tickets are free.

Sadiq Khan will be taking questions from the public on the 28th. Be there and ask him about the pedo gang rape crisis, the persecution of Tommy Robinson and how thousands of people going to jail every year for critising Islam isn't sharia law. Spread the word and get as many people that hate him there as humanly possible. if we can rally enough people to go, we can fill the crowd with /ourguys/ and drown him out with Booos and Oh Tommy chants.

WE NEED TO MAKE SURE THIS #SPEAKTOSADIQ EVENT IS PACKED WITH /OURGUYS/. FORWARD THIS TO EVERY GROUP THAT HAS BEEN ORGANIZING FREE TOMMY DEMONSTRATIONS. ANYONE WITH AN ONLINE AUDIENCE OR ENOUGH IRL CONNECTIONS THAT CAN RALLY OUR PEOPLE TO ATTEND.

This is a big chance to BTFO Sadiq in person for an entire night, when I say we need it packed with /ourguys/, I mean PACKED.

Attached: Terrorist-Friendly-London-Mayor-Sadiq-Khan-Terrorists-Welcome-Sign-1.jpg (1200x643, 193K)

Having no national identity is just part and parcel of living in a Jew's shekel farm.

LONDON YES!

>caring about Londons multicult flag
I'm more concerned about the St George desu

This is a good idea, I'll get my wife to share on normiebook

Attached: 5EDB4A58-FC64-4486-8E65-4ED3126E5EB3.jpg (125x101, 10K)

heh

Attached: Golden Chippy owner Huseyin Kanizi.png (902x543, 1.05M)

Don't be a fag ~bin that flag.
Don't show a racist manner ~bin that banner.
Don't be a sad sack~ tear down the union jack
etc.

the SNP really counting on the immigrant vote, heard their tranny politician shilling for them on radio 4, s/he gets a lot of airtime!

Attached: Nicola sturgeon.jpg (590x393, 27K)

It represents white people though, they stole the flag and conveniently forgot that a British flag represents the nations of Britain, not of Africa and Asia. There's nothing wrong with the flag, only their use of it.

Also, reminder never to call yourself white British or any of that shit, just call yourself British and foreigners whatever they are (e.g. a black bri'ish call an African or just a black,do not do this when you're at work of course), and also call yourself English if you are, just as the Welsh and Scottish and Irish call themselves by those names, this will improve our national identity and niggers can't steal it (because it's an ethnonym: we're anglo-saxons, an ethnic group, not the fucking bantu-saxons, no nigger or paki can ever, by any definition, be English, it's not like we have an English passport/citizenship)

Attached: UK police won't help English.jpg (960x720, 88K)

Attached: scotland.png (1080x563, 514K)

>Confuses the liberal

How bad is it that the defenders of our flag and culture are also foreign?

>white people
I represents the multicult Britain of today. I only care specifically about our national flags.

user, that's depressing af! have one back!

Attached: 1524158339348.jpg (710x960, 76K)

Attached: Dalai lama multiculturalism genocide.png (777x438, 319K)

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
I FUCKING HATE THEM WHY MUST THEY DESTROY EVERYTHING THEY TOUCH

Mate, if you let them have that, they'll soon be taking our other flags. We're English, but we're also British. Those foreigners can't be allowed any part of this island at all, surrendering the flag is like giving them a claim to a portion of our history and land.

Attached: England flags not allowed in England.jpg (480x360, 30K)

It's always been that way user. It's always been a civic multicult flag, it exists to dillute English, Scottish, Welsh and Irish culture into Londonistan civic culture. Immigrants never identify with the national flags only the Union flag and theres a very clear reason for that. It's not about letting them have it, they always had it.

Attached: 1528970388330.jpg (1024x1024, 162K)

I'm not saying we should use it, fly our cross if you want to, just don't let them be called British or have a British flag, we all need to remember, and this is the best reminder, that they are in Britain, not of it.

Like i said, this was always the plan with that flag, i'd rather focus on the fact St Georges day is unofficially banned everywhere instead of a few people in London whining.

giving people who don't own property the right to vote was a mistake, everywhere.

>We're British
Britain is a corporate merger, it exists only in london.

This guy gets it

Britain is our sovereign state and our country.
Be proud to be English or Welsh or Irish or Scottish (fuck SNP for taking that from me), but be proud of Britain.
Everything the union had done in its 300 years is amazing it's something to hold dear not to throw away.

But the fact is our nation is known by that flag, represented by it on a world stage, we don't want to be seen as fringe lunatics, instead of finding refuge in our other flags we should go and seize this one back, it doesn't matter if you wipe your arse with it afterwards, what matters is that no foreigner feels represented by something with the word British in its name.

But they do, you're fighting a losing battle.

>Our country.
Its a fucking joke. You will never be able to get any british nationalism, Britain is inherently a civic thing, people from all over the world have flown the british flag. The empire has destroyed the ability for nationalism by tying the flag and the idea of britain to colonialism and civic duties rather than ancestral connections.
See above. Britain is inherently civic, therefore no strong nationalism will be able to flourish. You need to go back to before the empire.

>give up goy, you'll never win back the flag of your nation

need to do it in stages, the BNP did quite well but I've never seen an effective English independence party.

this (except for WW1 & 2)

more like
>that identity was never yours it was always civic so it's useless to try change it to something it never was
Britain has ALWAYS been a civic London culture and no amount of wishful thinking will change that history or the future. Focus on our home nations, like i said theres a reason immigrants always choose the union flag over the others.

Our flag represents four countries. A paki waving a British flag is as stupid as a paki waving an English flag. They've got no more right to do the former than they have the latter. They can't be allowed to get away with it, and steal 400 years of our history. (British history, not Bri'ish history)

This is as baby tier as saying "Britain is about tolerance", maybe the flag suggests that but it was always designed to destroy the cultures of the British isles and replace it with a London civic one, and it succeeded in a lot of that. Theres a reason why foreigners think London British culture = English culture. Why do you think when people mention England foreigners think of London tropes? Thats part of it. Also 400 years has nothing on 1000+.

Thats because the democratic system is fucked. We need STV voting. Not FPTP
Immigrants view the english flag as an explicitly nationalist ethnic identity, and so are mostly afraid to call themselves english for fear of reprisal. Instead they identify with Britain and "cool Britannia", a country that has been built off of the back of foreigners via empire

Because London is a huge fucking city with a population of 8.1 million. 3 million more than Scotland.
When you meet someone from the uk chances are high it's a Londoner

Or because our culture has been heavily diluted by their separate identity.

>You must be TOLERANT of what I like
>What I don't like is OFFENSIVE and must be removed.
Note the double tongue and the double standard in play. The flag is offensive because the country is no longer UK.

Hey don't forget Op the British government is comprised 100% of child rapists, and their subjects appologize for them and cover it up to help keep it going

British people are literally human waste

The Scottish Government is 100% composed of homosexuals, despite them being less than 1% of the population.

Alright boys I've got to go, probably speak more of this in a Brit/pol/ in future.

Attached: 14.jpg (1920x1080, 385K)

Yes lad, regular el cid over here.

You have good intentions m90 i just think they're a bit misplaced

>Brit/pol/
>going in there ever
Nothing but tripslut loving faggots in there

Why are you so suicidal, UK?

We learned the "melting pot" meme from you.

>Be there and ask him about the pedo gang rape crisis, the persecution of Tommy Robinson and how thousands of people going to jail every year for critising Islam isn't sharia law.

Be careful. You'll probably get arrested for not having a Question Asking License.

>Note the double tongue and the double standard in play.

Alinskyist-Marxim.

When you meet someone in the uk, it’s always a nigger.

Almost. They are white, but you can't understand their slurred english.

>posting a jpg

>13% chance of meeting someone non white in UK
>50% chance of meeting someone non white in Burgerland, 50% chance of meeting a mutt

London belongs to us, if you don't like move to Shetland islands.

I've lived in Shetland and there's a lot of (((Asians)))

Attached: DidYouKnowHeIsAMarxist.jpg (600x400, 24K)