Can we have a thread on the horn of Africa and what they are...

Can we have a thread on the horn of Africa and what they are? Most of them are clearly niggers mixed with semites but I see exceptions like this and it confuses me. This is clearly not semetic or negro so where did this come from?

Attached: 10065042099.jpg (651x405, 153K)

One more example

Attached: 1863650054554.jpg (236x358, 12K)

wonder if the Aryanism poster is online

Looks like a poo mixed with an African

just aryan and semitic genetics which are actually kind of similar

Once had a Somali classmate, guy had the whitest features I've ever seen on a nigger. His nose, small lips, his hair wasn't curly or like nigger hair either it was sort of. His skull shape itself was so different as well compared to the niggers. I asked him once about it and he just replied "it's probably because my parents aren't cousins, that probably explains why I'm not autistic either". Bottom line is that the guy just didn't look black, straight up just looked white with black skin.

Not too unrealistic, could be Indian/ Pakistani settlers in East Africa that mixed with the locals. Not sure though

There was a Japan user on here the other day talking about the differences between khoisan, these people, and Bantu.

Eastern Africans are very different genetically than western Africans. These are the people that migrated in to the caucasus and eventually Europe prior to glacialization.

>Indian/ Pakistani settlers
I can see a resemblance in the pigmentation of the first pic, never seen an indian/paki with that skull tho

There are many kinds of niggers but they are share an important attribute: failure.

>I'm not autistic either
Are you the Somalian classmate in this story?

>could be Indian/ Pakistani settlers in East Africa that mixed with the locals
More likely Arab/Jew.

CaucasianxNilotic hybrids

/tread

>current year
>still believes the out of Africa lie
>truly believes that whites evolved from niggers

bump

The original Somalians were nords

he looks very Indian, in fact like my grandfather.

how come you guys are so retard. We are talking about their origin not supposedly mixing in contemporary time.

Brits exported Pajeets to colonies to do clerical work

ethiopians and some somali are cushitic, not khoisan (namibians and some south africans) or bantu (every other subsaharans)

the cushites are caucasian, they just have black skin and features.

About half of the ancestry of east Africans on average is west Eurasian in origins. Natufians/neolithic Levantines IIRC are the bext proxy for it, which makes perfect sense as the first agriculturalists from the levant expanded south.

Vijah Singh is a pro golfer from FIJI...he is BLACK but yet not really AFRICAN Black.

..."Man, Vijah ain't no Niggah" -- Charles Barkley

Attached: Vijah Singh.jpg (1300x724, 46K)

They're original jews.

last bump

>singh
>black
pick one faggot

Genetic studies have identified substantial non-African admixture in the Horn of Africa (HOA). In the most recent genomic studies, this non-African ancestry has been attributed to admixture with Middle Eastern populations during the last few thousand years. However, mitochondrial and Y chromosome data are suggestive of earlier episodes of admixture. To investigate this further, we generated new genome-wide SNP data for a Yemeni population sample and merged these new data with published genome-wide genetic data from the HOA and a broad selection of surrounding populations. We used multidimensional scaling and ADMIXTURE methods in an exploratory data analysis to develop hypotheses on admixture and population structure in HOA populations. These analyses suggested that there might be distinct, differentiated African and non-African ancestries in the HOA. After partitioning the SNP data into African and non-African origin chromosome segments, we found support for a distinct African (Ethiopic) ancestry and a distinct non-African (Ethio-Somali) ancestry in HOA populations. The African Ethiopic ancestry is tightly restricted to HOA populations and likely represents an autochthonous HOA population. The non-African ancestry in the HOA, which is primarily attributed to a novel Ethio-Somali inferred ancestry component, is significantly differentiated from all neighboring non-African ancestries in North Africa, the Levant, and Arabia. The Ethio-Somali ancestry is found in all admixed HOA ethnic groups, shows little inter-individual variance within these ethnic groups, is estimated to have diverged from all other non-African ancestries by at least 23 ka, and does not carry the unique Arabian lactase persistence allele that arose about 4 ka. Taking into account published mitochondrial, Y chromosome, paleoclimate, and archaeological data, we find that the time of the Ethio-Somali back-to-Africa migration is most likely pre-agricultural.

tl:dr not arabian, not africa nigger

He's saying that the guy's skin tone is the same as Africans even though he's not African

so you're basically in the street sweeping caste?

Hamites?

>that wide Aryan jawbone
Christ, I'm white and mine's not even that wide