Any employees have a rundown on what it's like at these places, now that they're pretty much homeless shelters...

Any employees have a rundown on what it's like at these places, now that they're pretty much homeless shelters? I don't shop there because I'm not financially retarded, but I'm curious about the outcome.

Attached: starcucks.png (1024x1024, 221K)

boomp

I went to a Starbucks the other day for a banana because I needed quick food. Nobody was in there, usually it is filled.

who "shops" at starbucks or any food service establishment? do you also shop at Outback Steakhouse? odd use of the English language. show your real flag.

Comfy spot to shoot up.

Attached: 1482543044890.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

It's also a store you stupid fuck, they sell bags of coffee, pastries, mugs etc

my point still stands. it is a food service business, the coffee bags, mugs are secondary to the main business model. you don't shop at a food service business, plain and simple.

it's a coffee shop

oh, Starbucks is a store that also sells coffee now? fuck off

it's why museums, tourist restaurants have a separate place called the GIFT SHOP. because there is a nuanced difference between shopping and ordering food.

There's one next to my work. I'll try going inside in a couple hours and report back.
I don't know what kind of nigger storm I may be entering so wish me luck anons.

Attached: 1528928118728.png (1414x2000, 2.13M)

yes but you don't shop for their products there. english is very nuanced in this way.

McDonalds is a toy store as well?

shop in coffee shop is a noun, but the noun "shop" does not get used as a verb with regard to what you do there. you go to a coffee shop to "order" or "get" some coffee.
a person does not shop at a food service business

would you shop at a gas station

would you download a car?

also "pastries".
show your real flag. you are using non standard english words as your default. no american shops for pastries at starbucks.

You shop at Starbucks dude. Half the time I go there I just buy some fruit or a sandwich or some shit. I don't have anyone actually make me anything.

no an american "gets" gas at the gas station, and if we walk into the building we pick up some chips or get a pack of gum.

Jesus peasus this thread gave me the autism in my butt.

no you don't. you order food. learn english nuance

He's right an American would say "I don't go there" or "I don't patronize them".

No one likes you.

I guess picking up food and paying for it myself is ordering. Huh?? Really makes you think

if you look at the menu at red lobster, you are not shopping. you are deciding what to order. only an autist would attempt try to describe it as shopping for the surf and turf.

this thread

Attached: 1517179395344.gif (400x500, 1.91M)

I do

I like you

lol paying for it...
has nothing to do with exchange of money.
it is the nuanced use of english we are discussing.
common american usage says that you shop at clothing retail stores.
americans do not shop at food service businesses.

I work at a Starbucks in a white college town so there arent a lot of niggers around here so its not bad. It jkust gets really busy and can be stressful sometimes.

You get to take home all kinds of pastries every night though. I love the cheese danishes

>an American
>US FLAG

Kek.

don't blame me, blame the common american english usage of the word shop.

I was intrested but word fag.

Attached: 8b02d0e92c716f338537e48d207c566b.jpg (236x236, 11K)

Well thanks for letting me know you're trolling. Time to abandon this thread and escape your bait.

I got your back friendo and I agree with everything you have said

Attached: 1491117469459.png (240x304, 15K)

man, it's like talking to Borat in this thread

ooook?
discussing the use of english is trolling?
interesting

Dear God this thread has gone full retard.

>this entire thread

Attached: autismo.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

sometimes it is necessary to correct people's usage of words. in this case "shop".
i believe OP is not american, or at least ESL.

if its also a convenience store yes. this thread is like a bad tarantino movie

Boy, I used to live in a surburban white utopia, but since college happened, I moved to Ann Arbor. One step inside Starbucks, and holy shit. Starbucks is the epicenter of the American melting pot, but in a way that makes a shit fondue. Metalhead mike is sitting with Welfare Wednesday Lequeesha, Tiffany is making a hapa with some Chink, and the barista was some goblino with a shaved head. Nasty. Starbucks is shit. The end.

possibly.

It's ok buddy, don't worry most Jow Forums posters have autism. What you need to do next time is try and reply with something on topic or make your own thead :)

>This threads official band

Attached: logo.jpg (576x150, 49K)

Shut up you stupid nigger. People need to be corrected when they talk stupid. You’re a moron if you think for a single fucking second that you’re better than anyone.

I feel like shopping at starbucks
Maybe ask the coffee engineers if people shop here often

Based

So does anyone have any experience of shopping at Starbucks or not?

Check em! XD

>shopping
>at Starbucks
wtf americans???

That's hardly unique to Americans. Some of them even have coffee shops of their own here, with tables and all.

Actually yes. So I was at a Starbucks once and saw this weird guy wandering around, pretty sure he was on the spectrum. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I do

Thread has AIDS. Fucking autists.

>shop there
Why wouldnt you pay $8 for a flavored water?
You a homophobe user?

Thanks. Cool story.

Starbucks needs to have a needle exchange program.

Stores are for shopping. You tits must be bored.

Attached: 9956300693.jpg (934x1360, 81K)

You trigger my autism when you use stupid as a noun. Please stop mangling the English language.

was it ryan gosling? I think I was in the same starbucks at the time

I think this might be fake, they don't sell Milky Ways at Starbucks.

Agree, this is a good find. I support you autism bro, fuck these haters.

It was one ESL poster with odd grammar, now folks are waking up to the trolling potential.

Attached: 1925783633.jpg (2112x1614, 146K)

I kinda think he was, not sure. I greeted him eitherway. told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off.

They sell different products here.

it's not used as a noun. it's used first as an adjective, then used as an adverb, though he neglected to include the ly.

>when they talk stupidly

the lesson here is to not use language like a fucking weirdo. it is fundamental to good discussion.

America is a continual "shopping-spree"!

massive autism detected

Starbucks really does have some of the finest coffee available if you just go in and grab a black coffee. It's pricey but not as bad as if you get some fagaccino drink and nothing makes me shit like starbucks coffee so I use it for that sometimes.

brb, going shopping at McDonald's

Don't know if that's a Greek thing but it's really easy to find very good coffee these days without giving money to a liberal multinational. Try looking for other places if there are any in your area, you may/may not be rewarded well but at least it's worth trying.

well my biggest issue is my wife's need to have some kind of retard fag coffee available with little work at home. She convinced me to throw out my coffee pot for a Kuerig and after 3 years I finally got used to that stupid scam then she threw that out and got something called Nespresso which is the exact same concept but more fucking expensive and with less options since it's newer. Maybe I'll go back to buying a coffee pot for myself

"To Get" is a unique American verb with several synonyms in other languages. It's a sure fire way to know if someone speaks English as a second language.

Underrated pasta

You are AWESOME!

You MUST run for President of the United States of America in 2024!

Unless Ivanka runs....

Sounds like you need to stop letting her be the man of the house.

The husband of a "strong woman" can get those pants off in a second!

The husband of a "strong woman" will have her panties in her mouth in 3 seconds!

BTFO!

Good place for me and the wife to pick up bulls for her, while I sit back typing on my Thinkpad sipping coffee. Usually she's getting railed at the counter, it's that great for service.

Why are you here?

Attached: 1522967918634.jpg (1280x960, 320K)