The face of atheism

One year ago, white families were sitting down to enjoy church when they were massacred by a literal neckbeard fedora tipper. Never forget the face of atheism or it’s results. Remember the next time you see atheist posters on Jow Forums how much they really care about society and the white race.

Attached: 5EB8B8AD-F6BC-4DE2-9B8E-AF1EE3519D73.jpg (750x917, 491K)

Other urls found in this thread:

russian-faith.com/persecution/300000-priests-were-given-choice-they-all-chose-death-dmitry-smirnov-video-n1105
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What ever happened to
>LIBURULS DON'T HAVE GUNS LOL

Atheism is now unironically a religion. And it is full of faggots. How do we oppress them?

Attached: hitler-crew.jpg (640x551, 38K)

Atheist delusion and arrogance is so great they literally brag about murdering innocent people. Sad!

Atheism isnt always liberal.
Guy was probably centrist/apolitical

Atheists are traitors. They murdered 300 000 priests in Russia.
russian-faith.com/persecution/300000-priests-were-given-choice-they-all-chose-death-dmitry-smirnov-video-n1105

Some (((atheists))), belonging to a special hateful and anti European tribe, had to masturbate when looking at the corpses of dead Christians priests, to get a sexual release. Atheists believe they are just soulless animals, and they behave accordingly. They are traitors to Western Civilization.

Attached: Atheist Jews.jpg (2000x979, 766K)

Never forget that the day after the massacre, the media tried to slide the story by focusing on the how Trump incorrectly fed those goldfish while over in Japan.

>one guys actions represent the whole group
be careful what you wish for incel

Mfw literally every kind of person did bad things.
My atheism prevails

ATHEISM IS LEFTISM PERIOD
ALL atheist scum vote Dim
All fedoras need to be pushing daisys and Im glad this cunt is dead.

And God let it happen. Many such cases, sad!

Choose your side carefully. No doubt, some the most brilliant and ruthless men ever have been free from a god. It’s only a matter of time now.

Bullshit, all atheists are lefttarded and vote Dim.
Fucking fag

ALL atheists get the rope and then they burn in hell for eternity

I’m right as fuck, and also atheist - The ultimate red pill.

>incel
Fuck off rabbi, you dream of getting as much pussy as Ive had.

Lol, voted Trump and still don't think your sky-daddy is real.

Attached: 7e846ec953.png (365x273, 176K)

Yeah cause Christians never have done anything like that.... oh wait....

Am atheist, voted Trump, and I'm against abortion and miscegination and support the formation of an ethnostate.

It's almost like Atheism is not a religion and there are no two atheists who share the exact same views and values.

>fag
lol okay manlet

I'm atheist and I vote for whoever has a bigger chance of causing more conflicts around the world.
Then again, that's just because I profit from it.

When leftist get armed the right should always be worried. Since its always leftist who kick shit off.

A bunch of cafe class leftist kicked off the Spanish Civil War. A bunch of college leftist started the FARC.

Anytime the left gets armed they start to shoot. Where as the Right uses politics to win power.

Impossible. You have God in your heart but not in your mind. Wake up.

God can get fucked by Thanos for all I care. If he actually cared about whites he wouldn’t make niggers.

He cared about every race which is why he gave us our own countries... too bad man is sinful and started mixing and destroying the nations. Even America, which was so successful because of their Christianity, went away from their original intent to be a white nation.

OUR MISTAKE!

Fuck man, I wish Hugo Boss was here to make my blues not look like dogshit.

>Texas church shooter was a militant atheist

Good...Great actually.
More power to them.

Lol, no. I’m no cuck.

Lol god is in my toilet I flushed him long ago with all the other shit.
>Bs you still believe in him in your heart
Face it, you can't comprehend an atheist not fitting your view of all atheists being crazy so this is your mental gymnastics to rationalize a world you perceive.
It's funny. Sometimes I almost forget that people actually believe in this shit and when people say they believe in this shit irl I have to remind myself that yes, people unironically believe this without question. It's just common sense to me, sorry you have to make up shit in order to make yourself feel better.

OP IS A DIVIDE AND CONQUER SHILL

He was a just a brainwashed goy that irrationally hated Christians and probably had constant imaginary revenge fantasies because his uncle molested him when he was young.

Attached: 8323844486.jpg (2112x1614, 146K)

This. Don't hate Christians, don't hate Muslims, hate the people that expect you to behave this way.

Attached: 4389967176.jpg (2112x1614, 144K)

Macro evolution is completely unproven you crippled retard

I fucking loathe modern atheists.

t. atheist

Goddamn look at the size of that brapper.

Is there a single religion that can't btfo Christians?
Why would Jesus allow this?

Of course.
One simple thing, folks: if hate God your life will be full of hate and sorrow.
This is how it works.
I do not want you to go to the church and be among those sheeps.
Just stop denying the Creator at least.

Attached: in metro.jpg (541x558, 34K)

And? Go shoot them back. What's the point of having guns if you're not going to take justice into your own hands?

i am an agnostic atheist but i do see the importance of religion it gives us a purpose in life and without a set of strict rules degeneracy runs wild as we have seen ever since the wrong side won world war 1 and 2

Attached: 0783833777.jpg (1866x1620, 197K)

nah he just had the misfortune of pissing off someone in the air force

Attached: cool man.jpg (500x281, 151K)

Don't you have some witches to burn?

>inb4 didn't have anything to do with it

hypocrite

I've never voted Dem, kike worshipper.

This

Never thought the day would come when not all was actually used correctly.

Christcucks are cancer, who gives a fuck about them. Anyway they are with Jebus according to your shit Abrahamic religion so you should be happy those cucks died

>how do we oppress them

Attached: 1527645797189.png (567x492, 304K)

Why not good targets like politicians or judges or lawyers???