Why do you think you dont owe me reparations?

you benefit off the unpaid work generations of my ancestors did for yours. you are rich because of us. and you have the nerve to say im a welfare leech when your prosperity is thanks to the enslavement of my people?

fucking tell me why i dont deserve reparations you white motherfuckers? you bitches owe us big time.

Attached: whiteboysrekt.png (500x522, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>you are rich because of us

LOL no.

Jews maybe, over half of all slave owners in the south were Jews anyway, and it is such a miniscule percent of the population it's almost not worth bitching about to h'white folks who, by the way, fought a war to free your dumb black asses.

Attached: 1517685883311.png (600x636, 393K)

You know, you're right. Your people ARE owed..... a oneway ticket back to Africa.

My family came here after slavery ended and were small business entrepreneurs, sorry nigger

lol wut

>why do you think you dont owe me reparations?
>slave trade
>trade - involves a buyer and a seller
we're looking to get a refund!

Attached: 1529056185386.jpg (600x600, 127K)

Nigerian-Africans owe the Americans so much money you don't even want to think about it. Not only have they ruined their society and killed them as in tech will not come in time to extend their lives but blah blah blah.

There is literally no way fro them to pay back what they owe. Ever. Adjusted for inflation, added interest, the downtime etc etc. No. Damned for the rest of time.

I'll pay you reparations happily if and only if we agree to undo the whole slavery act, as in, including the trip to North America.

I'm part nig, can I still get gibs from wypipo?

Your reparation is the fact you’re not back in shitty ass nigger Africa being a slave in current times. You’re welcome

Even if this was true then we would still be in the right

Not your choice bruv. Technically you're a nogert too.

white people liberated you from slavery and tried to educate you, sadly it was futile.
You owe us, pay up
youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw

Attached: 1513944689581.jpg (640x493, 113K)

>I'm part nig
there's your problem! you're part white, but wholly a nigger!

Hey. Listen. There are 200,000 child slaves in Haiti today. Blacks still own slaves in at least 5 countries. You have no right to complain about slavery when you are still doing it today. If anything, it was a taste of your own medicine. Whites abolished slavery 150 years ago, when will you?

Burn in hell you worthless thread spammer.

Attached: Blacks.jpg (1000x4500, 1.32M)

Fuck off nigger, if it wasnt for the Jewish slave trade and your ancestors brought to USA, you would be eating flies and drinking cow piss in Africa. Demand reparations from Jews and get shot in the face.

Bunch of white people died during civil war to free your stupid black slave-ass and today you are nothing more than a parasite, living in 1st World country and having access to everything and still not capable to do anything.

You ungrateful fucks.

Attached: is-this-what-white-guys-keep-fighting-and-dying-for.jpg (650x900, 459K)

If I owe you reparations, you owe me housework

Larping as a nigger == loving niggers
sage

Attached: the-black-preacher-at-prince-harry-meghan-markles-royal-wedding-took-everyone-to-church-and-black-tw (800x500, 176K)

No Africans in my family tree lad.

Didnt just like 2% of the southern white people actually own slaves? Also: nobody owes you shit.

>your own people sold you out
>MUH WHITE PEOPLE

Attached: 707E880B-4825-433B-85AD-FA49337BD575.jpg (250x241, 17K)

Because you were never an American slave. I do not now, nor will I ever, accept responsibility for the sins of the past. Fuck you.

>poster from some nig country I don’t even care to know, so insignificant.
>implying I owe you anything other than an oil pipeline thru your shithole land
Also sage, nigger. 10/10 bait made me respond.

Attached: 48D3F188-204C-4F17-A2F4-A6C9C8261E30.gif (436x246, 961K)

>1 post by this id
This is what is called a slide thread fellow newfags.

Attached: image.jpg (583x1024, 152K)

We owe you death. Only our compassion and generosity prevents us from killing you all. The only person I owe anything to is myself. I am responsible for clothing, feeding and housing myself. The exact same obligation ALL living creatures have. I only owe you a 5.56 through your head.

Black countries still own slaves today. So what about that?

A "Muh dick" quote, eloquently said by the black philosopher

>ooga booga dey be scared cause we got da big cock nomsayin? dayyyyum

I will gladly fund one way tickets to Africa and a piece of cloth. What you had when you came.

It's an interesting concept that blacks have dominant genes that when mixed with white genes will annihilate them. I think she got that from Lothrop Stoddard. However that's the only interesting thing she (Frances Cress Welsing) said. I listened to probably over an hour of her talking and she didn't say anything interesting. She is thick as a fucking brick yet thinks she's an intellectual. And what do you mean by labeling the image "whiteboysrekt"? That's her attitude too, that the statement about genetic annihilation is supposed to be btfo whites, when it's not doing that at all. If anything it's an argument for oppression of blacks, because it wasn't just thought black genes are dominant and annihilate white genes when mixed with them, it was also thought that society is a product of the genetic makeup of the people in it, and that therefore mixing of whites and blacks would take humanity from European civilization to African mudhuts, that's basically the core of what the Nazis and the KKK believed as far as I understand.

because i never owned any niggers now fuck off and go get some more purple drank

Is OP's pic admitting the one-drop rule?

Putting a spoonful of shit into a quart of ice cream does not improve the ice cream or the shit.

((()))

As a jew my kind were enslaved before yours for longer then yours and then enslaved again more recently than yours if anything everyone owes me reparations
Not to mention that you should have to provide me a fertile maiden so I may repopulate bc the holocaust

Nigger

"you benefit off the unpaid work generations of my ancestors did for yours"

And you don't? If it weren't for slavery, this would be you.

Attached: 35d0b33be082335ae2fb8ce4625435b5.jpg (600x450, 38K)

You need to get the reps from the actual ones who benefited the most from slavery, but bring that subject up and you'll be attacked by the same.

Attached: zzz4BLM.jpg (722x489, 288K)

I wont even give niggers a (you).

>why do you think you dont owe me reparations?

* I have never owned slaves.
* You have never been enslaved.
* I have never met anyone who owned slaves.
* You have never met anyone who owned slaves.
* No-one you have met in your life has ever met anyone who either owned slaves or was enslaved.
* You have already received reparations in the form of trillions of dollars of welfare spending for the past fifty years.
* No-one today in the West benefits financially or materially from slavery.
* Blacks benefit from the enslavement of their ancestors because you now get to live in a developed Western country.
* Whites suffer from slavery practised by their ancestors because we now have to share a country with niggers.

Attached: 1500178598339.png (1440x1880, 1.57M)

Whiter than you, Mohammed.

>the Jewish politicians who helped create and enforce the Jim Crow laws
Interesting, I wish there would be some sources.