You feel that shit, Jow Forums?

Europe, the sleeping giant is slowly but surely starting to wake up. Yes there is a ways to go, but I am getting slowly optimistic that our euro bros can turn this around. That tide, she is a turnin! Let’s give Europe our energy! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Attached: B4E51D61-1F02-48A4-BC89-9057DE56AD53.jpg (384x384, 35K)

BAMP

Ahh! Ahh!

Nope we're all pretty fucked. Us especially.

ALL THE ENERGY!

Attached: 1514345316036.gif (640x400, 56K)

Unfortunately, Europe is due for a bad, bad century.

You're overrun by shit-skin Muslims almost to the point of no return. You're people are too brainwashed, and once convinced will be too weak and pacifist, and worse yet unarmed... against savage people bred for generations to live as savages in tribal war lord scenarios. Good fucking luck Europe.

Then it gets worse. The Chinese won't allow a Muslim controlled Europe... that's too dangerous. The Chinese aren't arming up to challenge the US, not at all. They're gearing up for the big religious war, and that war is going to be on European ground.

I'd say when the US is forced to remove their nukes from European countries turning Muslim us when is start to worry.

I've been starting to take the white pill for the past year already.
Things are moving in the right direction.
The way i publicly voice my opinions today would be completely impossible just 10 years ago.
I remember when i was sitting in my room thinking we wont ever get anywhere near the glory of the 1930s again but i can see it coming in the distance.

Be careful, though comrade. Do not let hubris make you do anything that would destroy you.

t.56%

I hope you're right. I hope you can find a way to arm yourselves. I'd love nothing more than to send a container ship filled with rifles and munitions to your shores and arm every European man and woman.

Fuck off and stay in your shitty island, there's hope for us but you let your government ruin your country , there's no future for you all

They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother.

I'll leave the fighting for somebody else, I'm too blackpilled to continue.

Italy Poland and Austria give me hope for the future of europe.

I'm working at a classical german family-owned medium-sized company selling PC-Hardware and IT-systems. We're in Cologne, so in the heart of West-Germany of all places and the entire company is ranging from national-libertarian to full blown Nat-Soc.
I printed out a red paper with a white circle, cut a swastika out of black foam, glued it into the white circle and hang it in our workshop lel.
I talk a lot with customers to build the best system for their needs and a shit ton of people are absolutely fed up with migration.

That's a big wreckage.

You absolute madman!

Attached: 1517769589236.gif (500x281, 1.96M)

pol is just really bad place for ((their)) ego when goyms like us knows "secrets" and some of us even uses it without fancy rituals and adrenocome from raped childs veins. ((you)) lost already, density is rising and ((you)) have to face your creation in front of god.

Attached: goldenagetheyafraidd.png (1312x1420, 701K)

Hun wants round 3

Europe is cucked, you'll get invaded and will become a muslim continent.

Fuggin based, but isn't nazi imagery illegal in Germany? You going to be ok user?

For you

>Trying this hard to get culturally enriched

Attached: 417417.jpg (257x262, 14K)

Attached: 1529154291451m.jpg (963x1024, 234K)

Is it true that East Germany is much more based than the Western part?

Who the fuck is going to report me? My colleagues who are even more radical than me? kek
And as for the customers its usually them steering the conversation into the direction of migration.

that's my city lmao

>The Chinese won't allow a Muslim controlled Europe
lol
A muslim controlled Europe is the Chinese and Russian wet dream.

Attached: 1528984926426.png (746x512, 105K)

Yes, its true. For example in East-Germany the AfD is at 25% which is already rivalling the CDU and Merkel. In my state the AfD was at 13% last elections at least almost rivalling the SPD. At the same time the East has stronger Commies and Social-Democrats too while the West is more libertarian/christ-democrat.
Either way the AfD is winning in all of germany and keeps growing.

>You feel that?
Yes I did its called Islamic conquest.

Not him, but it depends what you consider based. They're feminist and the most atheist region in Europe because Stalinism, but they aren't vegan hippies (If you exclude Leipzig and Berlin).

hahhahahahahaaaaaaahhhhhhhh man

hahahahahaha yep not like we're going to go extinct or anything hahahaha

I am visiting London, nobody is speaking English

i hope so, shit's getting tiresome. When I read the local newspaper here, funeral invitations all have german surnames, while on the cover there's always some nigger being shilled. Today it was a "brave" 30 year old nigger trannie.

>tfw all of our ancestors struggle and hardwork is thrown away and spent frivolously without gratitude
>tfw people spend most of their time complaining about things we think they got wrong

the fucking decline of fucking western civilization
we're almost out of runway

Attached: Second Court of the mortuary temple of Ramesses III at Medinet Habu, near Luxor.jpg (2048x1618, 552K)

user you have surely seen a video of someone hanging themselves on this website. What you describe, I compare to when their suffocating bodies squirm and jostle before they die... this is not a sign of recovery, only a sign that death is inevitable.

Attached: 1526783614316.jpg (499x679, 94K)

It's what my forefathers wanted so who cares anymore

>It's what my forefathers wanted
do me a favor and delete this right now nephew

I'll celebrate their sacrifice with a cheeky wank

Attached: 1467698143443.jpg (600x553, 25K)

Are you sure? Because it feels to me like Europe is going into another dark age and the rest of the world is going isolationist

somewhat related

Attached: 1529133513415.jpg (1052x2248, 600K)

Load of shit/10

only because britain is lost, doesn't mean the rest of us is. sorry bong, but my police isn't on their knees yet wearing nail polish and high heels appealing to furries and pedos

Eat out of my arse you Hunnic cunt

Attached: My disgust.jpg (453x439, 85K)

Yeah? Me too.

Attached: 1504421931892.jpg (692x478, 115K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

They wake up to receive muh dick.

>asking for a vanning