Rape victim, 13, reveals her social worker LAUGHED when hearing she was being sold to Asians

Zoe Patterson's book Trafficked Girl was published this week and details how she was sexually abused and raped by older Asian men while living at a Midlands care home, often being forced to have sex with multiple men on a nightly basis.
When she first admitted to a social worker what was happening, she was laughed at and the only real response from staff at the unit was to put her on contraceptives.
Zoe was placed in residential care home, which she has given the pseudonym Denver House, at the age of 13 after being removed from her violent, alcoholic parents. She was already drinking heavily and self-harming.
One evening, a girl called Abbie, 15, took her to a 'party' with three older Asian men, at least twice their age where she was raped by a man called Yasir and a second man.
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5528399/Woman-trafficked-Asian-men-sex-13-year-old.html

Attached: Drink.jpg (250x166, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5528399/Woman-trafficked-Asian-men-sex-13-year-old.html
youtu.be/DzK6efRNHc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

By the time my social worker, Valerie, came to the unit later that day, I was so upset I’d decided to risk Abbie’s retribution and tell her what had really happened.
I was crying and could feel my cheeks burning with humiliation as I described what the two men had done to me.
But I felt a sense of relief too, knowing that whatever happened next was now the responsibility of an adult who would know what to do because it was her job to look after children like me.
‘I told Abbie I wouldn’t say anything,’ I said, suddenly afraid again of the ‘really serious consequences’ she’d threatened if I breathed a word to anyone.
I’d been staring at my feet while I spoke, and when Valerie didn’t say anything for a few seconds, I looked up at her and saw, to my amazement, that she was smiling. ‘Well, Zoe,’ she said at last, ‘you’re never going to be satisfi ed now with what most girls your age would think was a normal relationship. No heavy petting for you from now on. You’re only going to be happy with full sex.’
Then she laughed. For a moment, I couldn’t make any sense of what she was saying.
I remember thinking, ‘She can’t have listened to a word of what I’ve just told her. She wouldn’t have said something like that if she had.’ I think I was expecting her to say that what had happened to me was wrong, that I had been raped and she was going to have to report it to the police, because it’s a crime to rape someone, and a crime to have sex with a 13-year-old child under any circumstances.
It certainly never crossed my mind that she’d laugh and make a joke of it, even if I hadn’t been so obviously distressed.
The next day, Valerie Hampton took me to a family planning clinic, where I was given a morning-after pill, a bag of condoms and a prescription for a contraceptive.

Attached: 1523148521020.jpg (590x526, 41K)

why don't bongs care?
Not saying you don't OP but the majority are not giving a shit

>Asian men
Falling for the MSM meme

>Asians

Attached: 1521381284132.png (715x471, 446K)

youtu.be/DzK6efRNHc4

Her father should have found a suitor for her by that age who would have begun courting her.

She obviously was acting degenerate as well therefore these consequences happened.

Females should be taught how to raise a family, homemaking etc until they reach 13 and are found a suitor who courts them till marriage (around 15) while they help out look after children and mothers in other families and work in other roles they fit in.
The males should finish the basics of maths, language and science by 13 and then do find an apprenticeship/shadow a career of their choice or pursue a focus study and begin earning money by 15, then find a and court a girl and then get married by 18-20.

Instead they whore/fornicate around and (((study))) instead of getting married to someone of the same ethnicity and having families.

When will our nation learn to hate like we do OP?

Attached: 1528747806259.jpg (1024x1024, 153K)

The fact that there isn't a lynch mob searching for these people and stringing them up just shows how far gone we truly are.

>we
I can’t imagine people being a fraction as compliant if this happened here and no judicial action was taken. I could imagine there would be riots in the least.

>Why don't bongs care?
I think it possibly stems from us having had so many celebrity paedophile scandals. Us bongs are mostly very shallow and obsessed with celebrity, I mean, we're renowned for our paparazzi, after all. In the eyes of most people, a celebrity raping a kid supersedes a kid raped by nobodies in terms of importance and news-worthiness, even if the numbers involved are vastly different.

bongistan is fucking lost. I cannot believe how horrible things are there.

Heil.. Hitler.. :'(

And then there are the types that follow Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon, the Zionist Pied-Piper speaking out about what no one in the UK media will cover honestly.
>At the end of a long day, it doesn't matter "why" they fight back (they being the indigenous European); whether motivated by Zionism or their ancestors who worked diligently to plan a beautiful and successful model society for the soil beneath the feet of their progeny, they need to fight with the understanding that their (((leadership))) and those coming in by the boat load are biological enemies, who want them dead.

JUST
U
S
T

"published this week", You have posted this fucking shit every day for a month. Fuck off faggot.

These are Russian bot threads. It's pretty fucking obvious when they are posted daily then OP disappears.

Yeah, except the Continent they come from is East Asia.

There's a reason it's called "Middle East"

Middle East is another way to say West Asia you fucking retard.

checked
so if the media doesn't cover it the people choose to ignore it
checked
that's such a shallow existence, but it's not much different over here either. We have a PM who openly took bribes and most folks are completely ignoring it

Yes but look at a Chinese guy and look at an Arab
There's obviously a difference between them you fucking memeflag mongrel

Both are Asian humans because they come from Asia, East Asian means gooks West Asian means sandniggers but because the white race is so used to thinking Asia=only gooks thats where this confusion comes from.

Attached: 1729654420.jpg (1612x1270, 161K)

Attached: 1142274283.jpg (1866x1620, 193K)

Most of nusöy/pol/ wont like reading this opinion, but IMO this story exhibits the inherent degeneracy and depravity of the average western woman (when enabled & brainwashed/tainted by the kikes)
>get hired as a social worker for "at risk" youth in your country
>one of them opens up to you about how she got gangraped at the young age of 14 years old
>all you can think about/say is "WELL SHIT I GUESS YOURE ONLY GONNA BE SATISFIED BY FULL ON COCK-IN-CUNT SEX NOW HUH? LETS GET YOU ON SOME WHOREPILLS"
women get the rope right alongside the yids

Hold on a fucking second, why are they letting teenage girls work with refugees?

social workers are generally fucking useless leftist idiots.

britain is fucked

shits like calling mexicans and canadians american. "technically" right, faggotlly wrong.