Muslim is telling the Jews that they are supposed to be a kingdom of priests...

Muslim is telling the Jews that they are supposed to be a kingdom of priests, guide mankind to the knowledge of God and they have done away with that role and what happened to the Jews in Germany was a punishment for them not doing their job. Thoughts?
youtube.com/watch?v=3Evi2kizVSE
1:44

Attached: Screenshot.png (490x327, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans 9-11&version=NIV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My personal opinion is that he's retarded

Bump

islam TV is filled with people naming the jew in the wrong way, it's really weird.

>naming the jew in the wrong way
what do you mean?

I mean how does HE know that they're not doing their job? Maybe they're doing exactly what they're supposed to be doing.

Bump

Their anger is misplaced, they complain about jews in a way that I don't. It's hard to give any examples but it feels more general antisemtitism, like they view the jews as magic.

Muslims will never except Jews, no matter how much money and control they have.

He is 100% correct.

I watched another video with him in a debate with a Christian. He got mad and then said "but Muslims are the most hygienic people on Earth" as though that was an argument for Islam against Christianity. He seems really stupid and arrogant, typical of Muslims.

Deedat redpill? Must be a Muslim op

I'm not Muslim, and I think Deedat is retarded, I said that in the second fucking post, you must be a Muslim being so retarded.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans 9-11&version=NIV

I don't think he's wrong. They brome the rules so God broke his covenant. They were the chosen people... CHOSEN, and when they didn't act right god sent His son YahSaves down to bitchslap them

>They were the chosen people

So WHO is the new chosen now?

Attached: Saturn.jpg (300x277, 9K)

>baby cutting psychopaths
>leaders of mankind

We've already seen what Jews do when they are in power. They are parasites and subverters, not leaders or creators.

Attached: 51NLJ9x8hyL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (324x499, 59K)

Completely agree with your statement

Past progressive tense bro

>Most hygienic

Not from the footage I've seen.

>muslim
These guys are retarded, and opinions should be discarded until a real person shows up.

quote instead, not gonna read that

My point is how does HE know, and how do YOU know (that they aren't doing what they're supposed to do)? To me there is a dichotomy between being a preacher and a seeker, and in having this (arrogant) attitude of "I know you are wrong" you are closing off your mind. Either that or a closed off mind produces this attitude, either way these two go hand in hand.

It's not MY statement, it's his