Is this show redpilled, Jow Forums ?

Is this show redpilled, Jow Forums ?

Attached: 76a70a5f-phpsklnwa[1].png (800x450, 399K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b-dj4gRGU8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i like it but no

it gives off a 'all rich people are the devil' kinda vibe

also you clearly havent seen season two where the director uses the show to blatantly attack trump which was obnoxious more than anything

Yeah I've seen this passage in season 2, I think that the critic of Trump in it was more clumsy than anything. I don't like the guy myself but the bashing of Trump wasn't in accordance with the deep state and "outside forces beyond the electoral process" reality that we live in. I'm happy though it wasn't made too much of a focus in the show.

i agree

it was less the criticism of trump and more how out of place it was. Also the fact it seemed to suggest that voting from trump was a ridiculous idea and that him winning the election showed the world is going to hell

heres an example:
youtube.com/watch?v=b-dj4gRGU8M
>skip to 1:35
>trump only won because evil guy wanted it

nah, it's pretty bluepilled

the semi-realistic portrayal of hacking is the only thing that stops it from being complete trash

ye. shame thats like 1% of the show. the rest is just melodrama

>best girl is a sandnigger
What did they mean by this?

Attached: 9jk2qAI.jpg (1920x1080, 173K)

Yes and no...I think it pushes the whole commie/marxist meme pretty hard, but when they accomplish their goal it just shows how difficult it made life for everyone. Rather than making the world better, them accomplishing their goal rekt it. I think the director and producer want to push a commie agenda but are too stupid to realize what they have done. Just gotta wait for the next season to see where it goes I guess.

sandnigger and chilango main characters get shot

what did they mean by this?

i work in tech... there are lots of arab and muslim girls IRL with serious tech skills.

s03 has a bunch of tacked on anti drumpf statements

her shitty driving/crashing the car was played off as a comedic moment but then literally lead to her death

>main villain is said to be delusional
>he's also a tranny
Yes

Attached: 150813_2891032_White_Rose_Revealed.jpg (945x532, 37K)

This show is blue pilled AF
the guy might as well be an ANCOM

Attached: 27vnpi.jpg (202x249, 19K)

Yes and no.
Yes: It shows the Corporate Elite as ultra-corrupt, always scheming degenerates who all wants more money and power and have numerous governments by the balls. It highlights how China is involved in Africa and how the FBI and other organizations maneuver the public opinion against some countries (in s03 they blame Iran for a terrorist attack). There were also some references to MKULTRA and other "conspiracy theories".
No:It buys in the diversity-meme, characters are either sexual deviants or drug-abusers, islam and muslims are good people and it's full of feminist propaganda.
Watch it, but keep you eyes open.

>dude fuck rich people and shit
>fuck money, redistribution of wealth now
>world turns to shit
>army/police everywhere
>evil™ rich people become even more powerful
>fuck drumpf
>fuck China as well
>fuck Alex Jones while were at it

I like it but the political agenda in it is a clusterfuck

I hope Price and Angela fuck Whiterose up the ass (figuratively and literally)

Attached: 4-mrrobot_s3_e10_angela_price_01_1920x1080.jpg (730x411, 50K)

Don't forget the based black knife man and evil rapist aryan brotherhood
then again
>fat nigger selling shit on darkweb
>pedo poonjab in literally first episode
this show is mixed as hell

No. It’s a fight club remake. They even use some of the soundtrack. It was good for a few episodes. More of a disappointment.

Yes. I have the feeling that it was written by an Iranian or something.

Ok i did my research and it turns out that the writer is a muslim married to a Jewess.

Beat me to it, was doing same thing. Still looks like a jew.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (629x720, 173K)