90's Kids are now over 30 years old

>90's Kids are now over 30 years old

How fucked are they?

Attached: 6543356.jpg (628x920, 35K)

Bretty fuxxxed.

36yo boomer here. I'm not fucked at all. Have a family and own a house with lots of land. 401k is looking pretty fucking sweet, as well.

Attached: 64654654.jpg (620x620, 238K)

I just hanged myself

>30+ or nearly 30
>no property
>no wife
>no kids
>useless meme education
>never bought a newly made car

Be honest lads how many of you does this apply to?

Attached: 6e5.jpg (681x960, 159K)

25 year old boomer here. Fucked

2008 was a hell of an economic collapse. On the plus side we got to see what a good employment outlook was in the 90s and mid aughts. Kids now have to rely on what used to be “fall back” second career jobs like nursing just to have steady employment with benefits.

Everyone I knew in high school is married, having kids, and working some fucking stupid ass job like everyone else.

t. 38 year old boomer

everyone

Attached: 1452343306927.png (651x546, 21K)

i am 36

God help me, my family, and our country

Attached: download.jpg (234x215, 8K)

I will be 22 in a couple weeks

I fell for the tradesman meme. People my age are doing pretty good though, at least in my area

In what planet is anyone born in the 90's over 30 years old?

Attached: 1528203892606.jpg (704x800, 342K)

define '90s kid' because those born in 90 are only 28

I read that 90's kids are now sharply divided into the haves & never bothered (can't call them have nots) The 'haves' (as in job, car, mebbe family, house etc) no longer relate to their parent's basement dwelling, drunken/druggie/gaymer washout peers.
When the 'never bothered' groups parents die & no longer support them they will be harshly fucked.

No one born in the 90s is even 30 yet lol

Attached: 4183277454.jpg (2360x1404, 177K)

I'm an 80s kid and im doing fine bro

Attached: 1523346002773.gif (480x300, 1.89M)

In 2005, it took me exactly two weeks to find a white collar office job in which, after two years of raises and promotions I was making six figures with commissions and bonuses. Now most places basically want you to work for the “starting salary” as some kind of independent contractor with no medical, no retirement and a onions boy office full of special snowflakes onions boys, Latinx femme sluts, bull dykes, and rapey pajeets.

How could anyone from Orange County ever truly be fucked?

Are you sure about that mate?

> 38
> boomer
and retarded i see?

Attached: 5755615179.jpg (1014x1670, 119K)

We won't be. We're getting the house.

Attached: 1529030183735.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

________

Wives are important as it’s ten times easier for a woman to get an office job. Men are forced to get health care licensed and/or work the shittiest most dangerous blue collar jobs because women in the west wanted all the cool jobs and employers realized they can treat them worse than men

this is not bantz, its just stupid

How come most never bothered people are born in the 80s and not the 90s except maybe 1990 or 1991? The long term NEET by choice seems to be most popular in the 30 to 34 age range.

I hate everything

Attached: chadpants.png (1080x720, 811K)

> how fucked
not as fucked as people born after 2000.

Ha I remember these.
>34 yo
>5 kids now
>trad Catholic
I'm sitting /comfy/

38 Gen Xer, shitposting with you, makes more money than you, has more saved than you, will retire earlier than you and grew up without social media, when gaming and the internet was new and awesome and college was about learning and hooking up.

>JNCO
Ah, the days of my degeneracy and drug addiction

People born in 2000 have it better because they never know what they lost. Born in the 80s is worse because you got a preview of how good things can be only to have it yanked from you.

>The 'haves' (as in job, car, mebbe family, house etc)
It's funny how it's always framed as Jewry = good, when Jewry is what created the degeneracy in the first place

I am definitely fucked. No gf not money.

>born in 81
>got to enjoy how awesome the 80s and 90s were
>married
>2 kids
>house paid off
>own a decent vehicle
MFW life is good

Attached: 180423235532-alek-minassian-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 37K)

90s kid means you were a kid in the 90s, old enough to remember 90s culture

>no property
>no wife
>never bought a newly made car
You got me there.

Attached: 1527218638754.gif (200x150, 1.11M)

So we're all set up for another Reich in a decade or two?

>being a 90's kid means you were born in the 90's
remove tide pods from mouth and induce vomiting.
If you were born in the 90's you never wore fucking jinco jeans. 90's kids were born in the 80's you autisms.

If you were born in the 90s you're not really a 90s kid. You weren't old enough to remember any of it.

90s kids --the ones who experienced and remember the 90s were born 85-90 any later than that it doesn't really count.

>36
>Boomer

Are we at the point where generation labels don't matter and Boomer, Millennial just means old, young.

we got another one.

Attached: smile.jpg (360x270, 8K)

*snap* that one's going in my boomer collection

Attached: boom.gif (546x426, 31K)

And ur a shitskin. Better just kys right now

Buying a new car is only for suckers and/or the incredibly wealthy.

I don't even

>tfw old enough to remember Simpson's Mania in 1992 or so.

Just end it lads. It seems like such an innocent time in comparison to now.

Attached: 83a.png (528x321, 133K)

>remembers blowing out the dust of a Nintendo console & game and being worried about the radiation warning label on the console
>remembers playing Ground Zero Texas during hurricane Andrew while people were evacuating
Good times man

It's not a sucker knowing a reliable car is needed to go anywhere and knowing busses are unreliable and full of criminals. It's also not a sucker knowing a car breaking down and constantly needing repairs costs just as much.

simpsons a show unironically written by a jew and pushing jewish messages. white american man = dumb and fat LOL XD

Slow the fuck down on that math. I need the common-core method and you're missing like 20 steps

Attached: WoahMan.png (148x98, 31K)

This right here.

I got to see two of the best decades before globalism. Those born in 2000 and after don't know that. Feels bad man.

Attached: wakeMeUp.png (270x270, 156K)

Attached: Da2pdM2VMAAYo6B.jpg (885x813, 62K)

I'm actually still 29 for a couple more weeks so fuck off kike.

Attached: 1529115686873.jpg (1592x964, 436K)

this chicken looks like trump

>2018-1990=28
>Over 30 years old
???

It should, it's one of his jewish grandchildren

Every single character in the show were stereotypes, including the few Jewish characters.

Just buy certified pre-owned with one or two previous owners or something. No sense in having your new car lose 20% of its value in the first year you own it.

33 year old boomer here. Working retail for a decade. Was fun to see classmates around 2008 begging for jobs as the economy tanked.

Attached: 1afx5.jpg (444x459, 66K)

This is so true

t. born in the mid 80s

I remember okay from 95, you're just pushing it back because you were born in 80s and want to feel special.

Notice most of the long term NEETs are born in the mid to late 80s? This could be why.

Attached: 1451161841059.jpg (463x375, 40K)

1993 here, I'd say objectively - pretty fucked.

I bought enough cord from a hardware store a few days ago to support my body weight.

Attached: if only you knew.png (749x750, 833K)

german telling me what i can and cant remember

You sound like a 90s/00s hybrid kid.

Statistically about 40% of America
It's about to get a lot worse too
>If only you knew how bad things really are

I feel like the big 90's moments for the US at least were the OJ trial, cobain and tupac deaths, Monica Lewinsky the gulf war and Rodney King. All of which were kind of stupid.
Big earthquake in Kobe and the Tokyo Subway attacks if anyone remembers that/cares.

It's pretty lulzy how boomer is getting misused. I'm all for this

I'm 29, I was lazy and a fuck up untill I was 27. From 18 untill 27 I only worked for about a year, and I lived off my parents. At 27 I realized this wasn't the way to go, I found a job and within 6 months I had my own place, a car and a girlfriend. Now 2 years later, we got our own house and saved quite a bit of money.

Lifes on the up and up eh?

Have you taken the JNCO pill?

Attached: (((JNCO))).png (446x334, 60K)

+ or nearly 30
>>no wife
>>no kids
>>never bought a newly made car
no secondary education
no debt
no trespassing signs on my property
relatively /comfy/

Attached: IMG_3031.jpg (1080x810, 330K)

Is it a meme? I fell for the college meme

>born in 92. That makes me 26
>born in 90 would make me 28

OP confirmed for boomer retard

life's a meme, then you die

I'm Czech where shit got stalled for decades and in 95 I got my first NES with games from late 80s and first VHS player in household with some Rapid Response movie about Doc making electricity from petting cats.

What are those pants?

this, you can fit a lot of life in a couple of years, or a whole lot of nothing in 20.

This. Everything looked like it was going in the right direction, then 9/11, Iraq, the recession, Arab Sping, cultural enrichment etc happened. I had thought for a long time that things were going to smooth out again, but it seems like things got fucked beyond repair.

I like to pretend this isn't me. But it is me, and will be for the foreseeable future

>90's kids are over 30

What.

Hey I don’t have an education

Jnco jeans.

>35 years old
>Good job
>owns home
>two kids (trying for third)
>living in 90%+ white city

Life has been good, however being a manager I often see resumes slid across my desk from 30+ year old guys with terrible work histories.

Hello self, working on the drag car for a little bit then taking the boat out! MAGA

tens of thousands of years of struggle finally culminating at the pinnacle of human culture

>mfw this thread is nothing but 2000's kids wanting to tell us how they owned an nes/famicon, even though that was an 80's thing.

Attached: fukkkkkk.jpg (580x360, 72K)

We could have avoided nearly all of that had we not elected shit leaders since Bush 1.

Attached: a bort.jpg (857x796, 344K)

In my country it was 90s thing thanks to Soviets.

>Judge none choose one

What does this mean, and how does this work exactly? If you choose one you've judged that all the other ones are inferior.

Thanks in advance from this GenX boomer.

me too because I grew up in the inaka but you don't see me larping as an 80's kid.

Attached: whatsdat.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

no it means you choose one randomly without judging any & you end up with the hunk of shit known as JNCO

Attached: 1467092018301.png (203x231, 3K)

>be nigger
>run from cops on PCP through white suburban neighborhood
>cops don't want to kill him so don't shoot him
>but difficult to subdue someone on PCP
>so beat him
>cops are the bad guys

You know what I'm really glad my mum never allowed me to get Gingco jeans because in retrospect they were fucking retarded and she was right in telling me off for wanting them. Thanks mum.