If adam and eve were white then who made black people?

If adam and eve were white then who made black people?

Attached: adam eve river.jpg (3274x3274, 2.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xSif-6xkQ_A
youtu.be/fKKw3BSNTLY
youtu.be/RuLhPeNmiYY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The crazy religious people believe Adam's son Cain was cursed for killing Abel and then became black.

It's a myth my dude sage

Satan

The bible is real

they had a son that was white but bacause the sun was shining his skin turned brown.
dumbfucks

Tyrone and shenikwa

Yeah but the stories in it aren't

the fucking fireball in the sky for 200000 years made niggers

Wrong, blacks come from Ham the son of Noah.

santa

ham, son of noah was black
his descendants were cursed to be enslaved by others

Satan

You see, Adam and Eve we're the first people.
Blacks and all the other animals of the earth were already well established beforehand.
The real mystery is why we're able to make hybrids with them.

Attached: TheDude1.jpg (387x500, 101K)

adam and eve's descendants moved to different parts of the world and over time adapted differently causing a difference in appearance :^)

Wrong! White people were made by Yakub.

Creation and Miracles - Condensed Version
youtube.com/watch?v=xSif-6xkQ_A

Satan

Adam should of gotten rid of that woodpile

Jews

Obviously only white people have souls but at what point don't you get a soul. How much nigger makes you an animal?

Attached: 9606402330.jpg (1014x1670, 119K)

Thank you Yakub. Truly the greatest gift to the world.

Blacks aren't humans. Case closed.

Based Osama

Dual Seedline Christian Identity bro. They're not human, and Jews are satanic

black people exist because of the curse of ham

>Christian Identity

Attached: 1528818407440.jpg (499x499, 45K)

The curse of Flesh. Blacks are perpetual children with minds like that of a 11 year old because they were unflinching, callous, calculating people in a past life. They spat in God's face and for that they became cursed. Their skin is to remind them of the sins they've committed. Beasts on two legs

Attached: IMG_0136.jpg (676x875, 74K)

Kek, are you a mormon?

Just a larper

Iirc correctly it was actually Ham that was cursed with being black.

There's also something about Ham meaning "The burnt one".

The sun.

>If adam and eve were white then who made black people?
Better question: who drew them?

I'm neither

the nigger of course

Ham, a son of Noah, saw his father passed out drunk and naked one day. Instead of covering his father he laughed and told his brothers about it. His brothers cover their father. When Noah awoke he cursed Ham's son. Some versions of the curse include physical descriptions of African traits. The curse of Ham was used by some for justification of slavery.

20 And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard:
21 And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.
22 And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.
23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness.
24 And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.
25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
26 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
27 God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

The above is how you'll usually see it now.

>he shall dwell in the tents of Shem
This is nothing like the curse of nigger existence. That's why the Ham theory is garbage. Also Cain's curse wasn't black skin either, that would have made them more likely to be killed, not less likely.

Cain was cursed with the mark of white skin.
youtu.be/fKKw3BSNTLY

youtu.be/RuLhPeNmiYY

Attached: 589447F2-C116-430A-890C-2B28A6BD7AD2.jpg (803x1200, 137K)

Jesus Christ you are a fucking retard.

The devil fucked a rotten egg and it turned into a nigger. That is what the gospel teaches.

And this is the other Greatest Ally version, took a while to find, been a while since my African history courses.

'Now I cannot beget the fourth son whose children I would have ordered to serve you and your brothers! Therefore it must be Canaan, your firstborn, whom they enslave. And since you have disabled me... doing ugly things in blackness of night, Canaan's children shall be borne ugly and black! Moreover, because you twisted your head around to see my nakedness, your grandchildren's hair shall be twisted into kinks, and their eyes red; again because your lips jested at my misfortune, theirs shall swell; and because you neglected my nakedness, they shall go naked, and their male members shall be shamefully elongated! Men of this race are called Negroes, their forefather Canaan commanded them to love theft and fornication, to be banded together in hatred of their masters and never to tell the truth.'

monkeys

Blacks clearly suffer from the curse of Ham, as you can tell because the more "Free" civilization makes them, the more blacks become enslaved, it's a strange twist of irony that blacks were more 'free' and happy when they accepted their slavery as they are not designed to make good decisions by themselves, so in the end they become slaves to impulse in foregoing the heads, which the slavemaster represents.

Blacks don't seem to have the self-awareness that the more they rebel against their slavery the tighter the chain of their slavery gets. This is in agreement with the bible which states that slaves should obey their masters as their slavemasters have a master in heaven, and the bible often says you are either going to be a slave to this world or a slave to God.

Blacks are biblically pretty fucked, there is probably less than 3% of niggers who are genuine Christians so it's no wonder that Satan delights in breeding them. Anons, look at yourselves in the mirror each day and thank GOD that you were not born a nigger.

>noah brought a pair of niggers on his boat too
Big mistake, but it was an order from god I guess.

black >"""people"""

It was Japheth that what you quoted referred to, not Ham or Cain.

They were made along the other animals

RARE
A
R
R

Look into the 2nd fall and the creation of the nephilim. Fallen angels descended to earth and procreated with human women alongside altering other previously existing forms of life like animals and plants, and mixing them with people. This is where the legends of demigods etc come from, the demigods were the half human, half angel hybrids and monsters like the minotaur, centaurs etc were some of the "experiments." Niggers were probably also an experiment between humans and apes considering they have characteristics of both. So they're not quite animals, but they're not quite human either. They're both.

Niggers are the surface dwelling race that adapted to SOL after it replaced Saturn as our star.

when God was designing the birthing process, he tested it to come out of the other side, hence the colour, then the little fucker ran off into the jungle and survived with mating with whatever was there.

Let me present what I call the "back to Africa" theory. When humanity spread from across Europe into the rest of the world, the people who went to Africa and stayed white were the Egyptians. Everyone who became black fucked monkeys. This is why, phenomologically, blacks are related to an X group genetically no one else is related to. To tie it back to religion, blacks carry the burden of savagery because their forefathers sinned by wasting their seed through bestiality.

When I came to this conclusion, the world became a much more brutal place. Even friends and co-workers who are black will go into THAT mode, and it's just a reminder of the awful truth.

CHRISTFAGS BTFO

Chimps

Attached: evolution.jpg (557x925, 123K)

>If adam and eve were white then who made black people?

Blacks arent people.
They are animals.

They could manage to climb the longest trees in the world and survive the flood

im surprised we still have watermelon and chicken in modern times if this is the case

>garden of eden
>exists in the middle-east
>white

Just because whitebois like to draw them in their own likeness doesn’t mean that’s how they looked.

>Canaan commanded them to love theft and fornication
Still don't buy this theory. Why would a man who fears God want to spread a billion niggers in to the future? It doesn't make sense.

Well spotted. Blacks aren't servants, though. Even slavery was short-lived.

Adam could blush, your argument is non-existent.

>The real mystery is why we're able to make hybrids with them.
Hmm, almost as if we're the same species...

They are the children of Cain.

Move to Iraq and see if you stay white.

It does if you're a rabbi trying to justify African slavery.

You have a license to say that?

>Hmm, almost as if we're the same species...
Same with angels. Your argument is invalid.

Attached: bindaeuro5.jpg (1472x2380, 816K)

pro tip: they weren't

Garden of Eden/Paradise wasn't even on the surface dum dum.

Read the first fucking chapter of the book moron. Cain, the first nigger, killed Abel and got cursed with shitskin for it.

Basic stuff we've agreed upon this since before there was a written language.

Genesis 2:10 And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.
11 The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold;
12 And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.
13 And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia.

Blacks are the "beast of the field." So blacks would have been created on the fifth day with the other animals.

>suddenly ethiopia
Post what version of the bible your copy and pasting from.

Attached: axxxx.png (724x902, 54K)

Thank you. My apologies if I sounded hostile. I know it as Cush. Strange. KJV is only one that presents it that way. Usually KJV and the Berean Study Bible coincide on verse meaning.

tpbp

Attached: 3441268.jpg (300x320, 57K)

I think this is the most likely explanation of the thread.

KJV is pretty good, I take all the words as they are written, even if I don't like what it implies about my preconceptions. I don't like to associate anything from God with Ethiopia but I don't have the necessary understanding regarding the geoegraphy from 2000-6000~ years ago.

Cush and Ethiopia are the same thing in the bible. It's on the Arabian peninsula. Abysinnia, which is in Africa, calling itself Ethiopia was a gradual change in history.

adam and eve are not the first humanoids mentioned in the bible, god creates humans on day 6 in the first chapter of genesis, Adam is the first ensouled man, pre-adamites were NPCs

Note the text. A river went OUT from Eden to water the garden, and from thence it was parted. That does not imply that Eden was on the surface, however, just that the river going out from it was.
Trust me, I'm not downplaying the importance of the KJV, I just found it strange that the Berean and the KJV weren't matching up like usual.
Thank you for that user. Interesting....Abysinnia. Abyss. I can see why they changed it to reflect current times. I wonder if that is where Abaddon/Apolyon is kept.

The devil did

Lucifer

Adam was Black and Eve was white

Are you implying Iraqis are tanned white people?

According to the Book of Enoch his great-grandson Noah was the first white man.

“After a time, my son Mathusala took a wife for his son Lamech. She became pregnant by him, and brought forth a child, the flesh of which was as white as snow, and red as a rose; the hair of whose head was white like wool, and long; and whose eyes were beautiful. When he opened them, he illuminated all the house, like the sun; the whole house abounded with light. And when he was taken from the hand of the midwife, opening also his mouth, he spoke to the Lord of righteousness. Then Lamech his father was afraid of him; and flying away came to his own father Mathusala, and said, I have begotten a son, unlike to other children. He is not human; but, resembling the offspring of the angels of heaven, is of a different nature from ours, being altogether unlike to us.” – Book of Enoch 105:1-3

Are you implying Iraqis are tanned white people?

This is some ‘we wuz’ level shit. I never understood why you guys feel the need to ‘we wuz’ any history at all. Whites hands down have the greatest history of all time. You don’t have to make claim to every single civilization in existence to justify your superiority. To me, it comes off as insecurity.

Attached: 1521010614105.png (227x264, 139K)

No I'm saying if you went to live in Iraq you'd turn the same colour.

Black people were made before Adam and Eve and never got to enjoy paradise, they were in the Earth directly, just like they are right now having not advanced in the slightest.

The middle east was predominately white though, even before the arab invasion and during it.
The arabs even once were white but they fucked their nigger slaves for eons and eventually turned to mud.

My mom said it's because God forgot about them and left them in the oven for too long. Which is why they're always angry.

Attached: 1449771877469.png (1062x878, 1019K)

It was a burst of radiation

Do you work for the BBC?

Nearly all textbooks in school showed Adam as dark brown skinned and Eve as very pale and white

Allah made them to serve us as slaves.

Sauce?

>textbooks in school showed Adam as dark brown skinned and Eve as very pale and white
Klaus, are you really old or just out in the middle of nowhere, because I'm finding this hard to believe.

Mohammed was literally a white ginger.

all because he covered noahs dick