Pakistani shopkeeper Rana Aslam groomed and sexually assaulted white girl aged 12

The victim, who cannot be named for legal reasons, branded shopkeeper Rana Aslam a “dirty, paedophile scumbag”.
Aslam, 50, of Wallacetown Court, denied that at various locations in the late 1990s and early 2000s he carried out various sexual acts with the girl before having full sex with her.
He was found guilty at Dundee Sheriff Court of using lewd, indecent and libidinous practices and behaviour towards the girl, giving her gifts including shoes and a mobile telephone, inducing her to enter a vehicle with him and driving her to various locations where he engaged in unlawful sexual activity with her.
The court heard that Aslam preyed on the girl on various occasions between August 1998 and August 2000 at locations including Dundee’s Wellington Square, Ogilvie Street and at Gourdie Croft in Kingsway, at a Spar shop in Dundee and at unknown locations near Arbroath, Tayport, Kingoodie and elsewhere.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/woman-hits-out-at-dundee-shopkeeper-who-groomed-and-sexually-assaulted-her-aged-12/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Now in her early 30s and with a child of her own, the woman said: “He was in his 30s and I was 12. He worked at a shop in Kirkton. I would go in with my pocket money to buy sweets with my friend. He said we were ‘really pretty’.
“He enticed us into his car and bought us a McDonald’s — from there the abuse started. It began with him kissing and groping me. He would buy me CDs, perfume and even a mobile phone, which I had to hide from my parents. One time at a flat he gave me and my friend alcopops and I pretty much passed out. My friend was really worried.
“When I was 15 he started working elsewhere and I didn’t see him for years.”
After randomly seeing Aslam twice in the street in 2015, the woman finally decided to go to the police.
“I realised that he needed to be punished for what he did,” she said.
“At court I was shaking and couldn’t breathe.
“He portrayed himself as this honest, religious, family man, but he’s the complete opposite. I want him to go to prison for a long time.”
Sheriff Rafferty granted Aslam bail, telling him he required reports.
Sentence was deferred until May 1.
eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/woman-hits-out-at-dundee-shopkeeper-who-groomed-and-sexually-assaulted-her-aged-12/

Attached: 1523702070496.jpg (720x474, 75K)

>"fank u very much mister aslam for buying me a hot bag of sticky chips in spicy sauce and a bottle of wkd. No1 has eva bought me presents. Ur really kind to me mister aslam, u must really like me then?
Wooo I feel me head spinning hehe so where are we going now mister aslam?"

Attached: 1523694490319.jpg (736x981, 78K)

Anger currently at 200%

Attached: 6868686.png (302x274, 117K)

The father should have found a suitor for her that could have courted her and married later on.

Attached: 1855934_vik_6782.jpg (1000x668, 152K)

>"""groomed and sexually assaulted"""
Isn't what all men must do on so called "dates"?

He did nothing wrong.

He was born the wrong color

You seriously think a 50 year old man manipulating a 12 year old girl for sex is no different than dating and the only reason he's in trouble is because he's not white?
I'm fuckin speechless

Let’s be here real, women never mentally mature past age 12

You are using manipulative narrative ("manipulated", "groomed", "sexually assaulted"), to suggest that man did something inappropriate. While the only difference is just age of women.

Attached: 84331037.jpg (600x711, 36K)

That is a cute young woman. Would respectfully court when she comes of age/10

Based Paki.
Groom these pathetic wh*te women and I hope they kill you too.

>ywn experience a white utopia
Feels REALLY FUCKIN BAD, MAN

Attached: tmp_12379-1528562338330637515749753455365.jpg (726x728, 60K)

Keep it on the NAMBLA forums Pedo-Scumbag

When we talk about the day of the rope dont think you are escaping it

I reckon that is the case with a lot of these girls. If you're a teen girl from a low background with no decent male role models in your life, you are prime prey for men like that.
I have a friend that was fucking a paki bus-driver when she was 13. She had no father figure and the paki protected her from some bullies one day.

Be the change you want to see.
Raise your children corerctly.
Daughters to be mothers and wives
Sons to be Fathers, Husbands, Leaders and "soldiers"

>groomed her to have sex with him
all this shit is stupid, the kid's a little whore and probably mentally deficient.

>the kid
>probably mentally deficient

You literally list the reasons why this filth should be taken out into the street and shot in the face in front of his weeping family and act like they excuse him.

Attached: 712772.jpg (900x738, 122K)

>30 dating a 12 year old
Just about right tbqh

>it's ok to manipulate and groom 18 yo girl
>it's not ok to manipulate and groom 17 yo girl
I'm just pointing out that your attacking strategy is pretty much retarded.
You need to develop better arguments for you demagogy.

Attached: 1fe.png (658x662, 59K)