imgur.com/a/bdJX2yX
>Libya/Derna Jun 10
imgur.com/a/0pg2cPr
>Iraq Jun 5
imgur.com/a/iiVW5fT
>Idlib May 31
i.imgur.com/NtvK9dj.jpg

Devs June 14
>SAA extends deadline for reconciliation in Daraa, negotiation with Al-Quneitra town elders and community leaders ongoing
>Deal reached between Turkey and Nato, YPG will depart from Manbij by July
>Yemen; Gulf-backed troops continue push to cap Hodeideh Airport from Houthis, storming the last sites S of airport
>N Aleppo; Rebels launch artillery/missiles at SAA in Al-Zahra’a Association Quarter, SAA responded with strikes at rebels in Al-Layramoun Dist
>SDF reportedly captured Rujm Darwish town from ISIS in southern Al-Hasakah
>OPCW released statement stating Sarin & Chlorine were used in Al-Lataminah on 24th and 25th of March 2017
>Military commanders from Iraq, Syria, Iran, Russia met in Baghdad to discuss regional security and continued coop against terrorism
>Bibi; Israel will prevent Iran from using militias in Sy to wage "religious war...sparks of that could be millions more that go into Europe"
>Libya; LNA battle for Derna nears final stage as they close in on final jihadist postions
>Putin to meet Saudi crown prince and KSA energy ministers today
>Jordan’s king approves new govt led by Harvard-educated ex-World Bank economist, Omar al-Razzaz

Attached: memri16.png (504x347, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/islamicworldupd/status/1007875883070296064
defence-blog.com/army/ukraine-trying-hide-info-t-84-tanks-problems.html
youtube.com/watch?v=02Zw1gUdGpQ
twitter.com/MauriceSchleepe/status/1007990280602243072
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Tourism_rankings#International_tourism_receipts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_proven_oil_reserves
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_natural_gas_proven_reserves
statista.com/statistics/628849/tourism-total-contribution-to-gdp-italy-share/
au.news.yahoo.com/taliban-afghan-forces-hug-selfies-ceasefire-holds-112903449--spt.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: dtaoc.jpg (600x409, 169K)

I want a girlfriend

Attached: 1526710844871.gif (500x281, 1.58M)

YA BASHAR
Also Daraa SOON

Idlib offensive when?

Attached: oie_bEf64HXmP7M6.jpg (600x425, 52K)

>shitload of sand, niggers and malaria
>Jew claims over "all lands between Nile and Euphrates"

I am once again convinced of stupidity of kikes.

reminder

Attached: berserk syria.jpg (1124x1190, 170K)

comfy
Is this ISIS tv?

in all honesty, the land itself is good and resource rich, it's just the people who are the problem. If the jews do another nakba they can probably make it great

Nah, Hamas

Oil and trade bottle-necks.

Attached: consider_the_following.png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

Other Reports

Daraa
Yemen
White Helmets
Greece/N.Macedonia
Pakistani Taliban
Chemical Weapons Reports
Rojava
Other
No FNRs today familia, Chadbro beat me to em

Citadel of Aleppo was again opened for visitors.

Attached: IMG_20180616_163854_040.jpg (1200x831, 255K)

Memri is a MOSSAD front Shlomo.

Attached: zIDF.jpg (131x172, 7K)

>Agriculture along the Nile, Euphrates, and Jordan Rivers, throughout Anatolia, and the Kenyan Highlands
>Minerals throughout the Horn of Africa and Anatolia
>Oil in the Gulf
>Control the Suez
>Monopoly on Holy Sites
You sure familia?

Attached: 1479540688320.gif (297x391, 2M)

Still funny though

Attached: memri17.jpg (350x266, 62K)

The best one will always be Countryside General. All those predictions of imminent rebel offensives that would encircle and destroy the SAA in Aleppo... good times.

Attached: memri18.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Anyone watching LeMans 24hours? if so who are you rooting for?

As long as it gets me some good laughs it's ok

Attached: imageedit_5_8284932799.jpg (934x241, 59K)

#LNA captured al-Muahshah, Sha’abiat Ghazi, the al-Asta Omar school, the main office of the al-Jabal al-Akhdar company and the neighborhoods of al-Daman al-Ijtma’i and al-K’ab al-Ali #Derna #Libya
twitter.com/islamicworldupd/status/1007875883070296064

You don;t.

Attached: DEehXpBXgAECwvB.jpg (1200x720, 232K)

ThE WaR is DEd So PLeAsE Go TO mY CRiNgy SubledDdiT HuRR

/sG/ iS Ded DuRRR

/Ug/ WhEN? dURRr

Attached: 1495616550720.jpg (981x691, 98K)

There're a few gems.

Attached: memri6.png (500x686, 170K)

Name the gang, /sg/.

Attached: 1958045926.jpg (1884x1454, 173K)

can't find the "iran space program monkeys saudi arabia" one, that was the best one, too bad I suck at organizing my pics

The Adieu Jew Crew

I got you familia

Attached: memri23.jpg (755x768, 99K)

topkek, still makes me laugh every time
well done, user

>economy is rough
>take money from the IMF and implement their demands
>situation just gets worse and your economy free falls
poor Jordan and Argentina

Attached: 1508448431690.gif (498x498, 613K)

jihadis still hold a fair bit of the city center

But its definitely over, some have been escaping and their situation is bad
some LNA groups already went to the clashes in the oil crescent

the bold guy looks exactly like that boss in metal slug 1

Attached: Allen_MSD.jpg (404x480, 38K)

The situation is the same here desu

>Oil
Detailed report on the remains of oil located in Saudi Aramco office.
And judging by everything, that results of audit aren't laid out in open access - everything is very bad.

>red sea and Suez
>what is Northeast Passage
>what is Eurasian Land Bridge

>Minerals throughout the Horn of Africa and Anatolia
Rare earth metals are concentrated in Central Africa, not West

>Holy Sites
>XXI century

> land itself is good
Do you have an idea how to turn Arabian Peninsula into a blooming garden? Do you even imagine price of such a geoengineering project?

COMEON BOY

>that complete lack of TD
Fucking disgusting, mate.

lmfao

I'm still fucking waiting for an occasion to use pic related, dammit (don't mind the name, named it after doing it in 5 min during last major gainz)

Attached: Fresh OC 4 SG.gif (960x643, 225K)

Looks underage, reported.

soon
Daraa will probably start next week unless there's a negotiations breakthrough this weekend

Just because economy may go down doesn't mean there aren't people who are getting richer and see the development as a good thing.

hope so, user
unless someone interferes

Attached: golan OC.png (859x769, 913K)

Derna LNA pic

Attached: DfxsA6qUYAA_PiX.jpg (960x640, 82K)

Now they choose between a $2.5bln bailout from the KSA, UAE, and Kuwait, or 500bln from Qatar. So it's either become the new Bahrain or follow the Qataris into Arab exile.
Wouldn't the Aramco report only cover the Saudi oilfields, given it is a Saudi state company? What of the rest of the Gulf?

Regarding trade, yes there are alternatives to the Suez, it is still a major waterway however. And China's New Silk Road project would pass through this, both on land and through its ports.

As for the Holy Sites, yeah people aren't as religious, but they could be marketed as tourist attractions, not to mention all the Greco-Roman ruins throughout Turkey.

>Do you have an idea how to turn Arabian Peninsula into a blooming garden? Do you even imagine price of such a geoengineering project?
They don't need to terraform Arabia when they have other regions which are breadbaskets.

I think main problem is "eternal growth" meme.
Modern economists believe that economy should grow constantly not qualitatively, but quantitatively.
And easiest way to spur economic growth - cheap loans and mass migration, nuff said.

>be hohols
defence-blog.com/army/ukraine-trying-hide-info-t-84-tanks-problems.html

Attached: 1480782906341.jpg (433x419, 97K)

>Ukrainian tanks were unable to hit targets at a distance of more than 1 km due to problems with stabilization of the main armament.
>“Each tank was given ten rounds, for all four tanks – forty. We were able to fire only 16 shells out of 40,” said Roman Bagaev.

Attached: 1523552954995.png (501x915, 353K)

>we are stronk
>bring tank to challenge
>last place
>ameriga pls help russia is invading us

Attached: 1510413156606.jpg (700x700, 32K)

youtube.com/watch?v=02Zw1gUdGpQ
what dose /sg/ think about this?

the 84 is the one they're talking about trying to NATOize right?

the 84 is the one that they have been trying to produce for 20 years to no avail, it took them 10+ years to produce 40 for thailand which ended up buying chinese instead due to ukraine being ukraine tier.

Over the past two days,the #DPR forces shot down two #Ukraine #Drones,which were used for reconnaissance purposes and for adjusting fire,#Donbass.
twitter.com/MauriceSchleepe/status/1007990280602243072

i don't speak nazi, dude
where is the english translation

they should just give up and let themselves be partitioned
this joke of independence has gone on for far too long

>What of the rest of the Gulf?
Saudi Arabia is the main exporter, other countries isn't revelant.
Maybe expect Quatar, because gas.

>And China's New Silk Road
Yes, China can rely on existing infrastructure, but in any case, there are alternatives, and very serious alternatives.

>Tourism
Fair point, but tourism in modern world doesn't bring big money.
Turkey and Egypt is competitive, because they can afford dumping.
And yes, Israel is first-world country with all relevant regulation.

>they have other regions which are breadbaskets
Population of Israel is 8.5 million, and now calculate "Greater Israel" population and percentage of jews in it.

use YouTubes own translation

Attached: 1411088302232.gif (640x360, 173K)

>there are alternatives, and very serious alternatives.
hence all the Chinese investments in high tech and high capacity rail lines through Russia and central asia
reliance on sea routes is still dangerous given the mutts haven't been broken yet

14:20
nazbol confirmed

/ug/2 soon

>tourism in modern world doesn't bring big money.

Attached: Schermata 2018-06-16 alle 16.22.41.png (1140x558, 74K)

MAGAWOO

Attached: IMG_20180615_170236.jpg (499x499, 80K)

germany is really fucked

Attached: wew.png (1070x560, 1.47M)

>black text on white rectangle on red background
confirmed nazbol

Attached: serveimage-10.jpg (750x459, 36K)

>having that much of your economy rely on tourism
surely that won't backfire

guess so

Attached: Schermata 2018-06-16 alle 16.26.44.png (1137x526, 81K)

Retard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Tourism_rankings#International_tourism_receipts

It's 40 billions in 2016 or 2% of the gdp.

it is. the only left wing we have willing to stoop Immigration in its current form get mobbed by her own party

He's wrong, it's the data of all tourism sector not just money foreigners bring in.
See

Holy shit...
Soviet tank from 60's, which was last renovated in 80's performed better.

>he still believe into "postindustrial" meme
Anyway, source?

Attached: JUST.png (1920x1080, 2.8M)

it's still quite different in some other countries

Attached: Schermata 2018-06-16 alle 16.31.37.png (1144x549, 82K)

when will you guys finally finish ukraine?
Also why do russians like irn bru so much?

You know a country with 12% of the gdp as foreign tourism earnings? It's thailand, they've 50 billions in receipts for a 400 billion gdp. Now fuck off you're either retarded and/or underage.

>Saudi Arabia is the main exporter, other countries isn't revelant.
This state would have the entirety of the 2nd (KSA), 6th (Kuwait), and 7th (UAE) richest oil nations, and the lion's share of the 5th (Iraq).
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_proven_oil_reserves
>Maybe expect Quatar, because gas.
I completely forgot about gas, in which case yes 3rd (Qatar) and 5th (KSA) richest gas reserves would also be within.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_natural_gas_proven_reserves

>China can rely on existing infrastructure, but in any case, there are alternatives, and very serious alternatives.
Agreed, but what reason do the Chinese have to not work with Israel? Relations have been historically good.

>Fair point, but tourism in modern world doesn't bring big money.
Agreed, but I wouldn't completely dismiss it. The existing market could see growth as the Israelis could tap into various sites considered obscure, because of the usual volatility of the region discouraging interest.

>Population of Israel is 8.5 million, and now calculate "Greater Israel" population and percentage of jews in it.
Well I suppose they could entice the larger diaspora to return through government land grants and the likes, and continue their apartheid-esque policy with many of the local inhabitants. However given the sheer size of this underclass, displacement or ethnic cleansing may be serious options in safeguarding this state.

Also I believe if by some catastrophe Greater Israel were to be realised, Kurdistan would likely be established, as a sort of vassal, given their historically warm relations with the Israelis. So something like this could happen.

Attached: Master and Puppet.png (565x809, 203K)

>tourism growth in peak oil conditions
Which retards drew these graphics? The same, who predicted linear dependence of growth in oil production and investment?

statista.com/statistics/628849/tourism-total-contribution-to-gdp-italy-share/
website is shit tho, difficult to find similar graphs for other countries without looking at every single article in the "leisure travel" category

so if it's national tourism it's it suddenly becomes an economically sound idea to have 10% of the workforce rely on other people spending money in their leisure time?

ITS OVER HOUTHIS GO HOME

THE HOUSE OF SAUD HAS WON ONCE AGAIN

Attached: battle is lost.jpg (521x528, 115K)

I really would love to visit Syria. Unfortunately I have an Israeli stamp from when I visited the West Bank when I was 18. Looking at the ministry of tourism website and it looks amazing. I would love to see old sites of the Crusades etc.

Any of you lads been on a tourist visa? Tartus looks pretty interesting.

The Jews always win.

Draw a dick on Israeli stamp or make a new passport

Attached: CTi1CeJXAAEqciF.jpg large.jpg (581x581, 79K)

I would rather not deface my passport.. But I guess soon enough I will need a new one, Syria and Iran would be on the 'to go' list.

Was the West Bank good at least?
Where else have you travelled that you'd recommend?

haha messi...

confirmed inferior to penaldo

Attached: smug penaldo.webm (1280x720, 1.17M)

The West Bank was very interesting, I went there when I was 18 with the YMCA and Joint Advocacy Initiative, learnt a fuck load about what is going on there (and how the UN is full of shit).

I have travelled quite a bit for my age though of late I have been tied down to university. Ukraine is one of my favourite places, I have mates in Mariupol etc. Sri Lanka is also a beautiful place, Peru is good and South Africa is pretty fucking wild. I quite like going to places that have seen/experiencing conflicts.

I sent a message to the Syrian ministry for tourism asking about the stamp, however if that fails Serbia has been on my to do list for a while.

Just watched all videos...
I have no words, except "Full dictionary of Russian mat".
The Lost Technologies of the Ancients, suka blyat.
Soviet Union as Dark Age of Technology, eb vashu mat'.

>Irn bru
1st: WTF is this?
2st: Stop drink western soft drinks, when local manufacturer has produced a line of drinks with natural juice of taiga berries and herbs.

>Oil
There are three major oil consumer: America, Europe and China.
America and Europe due ethnic and economic reasons most likely reduce oil consumption and China - will increase.
But Chinese tend to control the sources of raw materials to keep the cost of production low.
In any case, it's necessary to check.
BP has been lying for 10 years in open statistics; and here is closed companies.

>Chinks-kikes relationships
I remembered a story: In Inner Mongolia, one people lives.
15 million of people. They observe Shabbat and kosher, read the Torah and make male circumcision.
But they are Asians. They accepted Judaism during the Silk Road.
A group of Jewish rabbis in middle 00's went to expedition, to find out one thing - is they Jewish or not.

I didnt find information about the results of expedition.

>resettlement
There are 16 million of confirmed jews in the world, including mutts.
Only population of Sudan - 40 million.

hes saving himself for Qatar

>1st: WTF is this?
it's a scottish soft drink that's only popular in scotland and russia.
Also ukraine has become pathetic tier post 2013.
Even more so than pre 2013 ukraine

Jewish Jew is still here

Damn I knew Iceland was actually a decent team since the last Euros, but having a tie with Argentina? wew

inshall*h

>the city of Messhit

>Learnt a fuck load about what is going on there (and how the UN is full of shit)

Got any stories to tell, care to elaborate?

What's happened to Ridha? Did the jews get him?

AFGHAN CEASEFIRE EXTENDED
>au.news.yahoo.com/taliban-afghan-forces-hug-selfies-ceasefire-holds-112903449--spt.html
>Afghan President Ashraf Ghani announced Saturday an extension of the government's week-long ceasefire with the Taliban, as both sides observed a halt in hostilities for Eid.
>In a rare televised address to the nation, Ghani also asked the Taliban to extend their three-day ceasefire which is due to end Sunday.
>"I order the security forces to remain on their defensive positions," Ghani said, adding details of the extension would be released later.
FNR: The three day ceasefire in Afghanistan, to celebrate the Islamic holiday Eid al-Fitr, marking the end of Ramadan, between the Afghan Government and the Taliban has been extended after unprecedented displays of community on the holiday, and gives hope to some concerning the possibiltity of future peace talks.
Recently, some factions within the Taliban have been reported to consider negotiations as a viable option for the group and Afghanistan's future, with the earlier talks in Tashkent being considered before dismissed, rather than the usual instant dismissal.
The ceasefire only applies to the Taliban, and not to foreign mujahideen fighters, such as Islamic State - Khorasan Province and Al Qaeda.

Attached: kabul2.png (649x400, 583K)

>become pathetic
Are you implying Ukraine wasn't pathetic in the first place?

>Even more so than pre 2013 ukraine