You can take a time machine back with laptop to show any person or group of people in history 1 video in order to try...

You can take a time machine back with laptop to show any person or group of people in history 1 video in order to try and change history.
What video do you show and who do you show it to?

Attached: 345732459656569w345.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DD3jfKr8e-k
youtube.com/watch?v=gfRzUI8hkwo
youtube.com/watch?v=Qu5G443dQ4A
youtu.be/Nc3P1oxrxUY
amazon.com/Saturn-V-Story-Phil-Hayward/dp/B01MRSJQKK
youtube.com/watch?v=Oumge03X-uw
youtube.com/watch?v=nmkSkV9Gizo&index=8&list=LLIQ0sFY4aR87MR0TMx6LBcg&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=UwBqHzhdauk
youtu.be/eCkc-ZF_TSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=DD3jfKr8e-k

Attached: FB_IMG_1523616328127.jpg (720x540, 33K)

How would this change their behavior? Unless you show it to the rank and file of every Allied army, it would have absolutely no effect.

I'd show the sex junk video to all the kids who liked Bill Nye.

youtube.com/watch?v=gfRzUI8hkwo

Attached: Another1.png (673x485, 368K)

independence day so they can stop the alien threat from destroying the whitehouse

I'd show the ancient Egyptians the movie independence day and tell them it was real. That'd probably stir some shit up.

but first I'd go back in time and tell myself to read the thread first.

Show the Founders a video of modern niggers to convince them to ship em back

I would go back and show this to Hitler.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qu5G443dQ4A

This....so much this

Fucking this. Jesus, so much this. We can grow our own fucking cotton. A matter of fact, sink any ship carrying them to our shores.

Attached: lesliesquatch.jpg (2811x1807, 1.07M)

I'd show Abe Lincoln the simian theme song youtu.be/Nc3P1oxrxUY

show the germans that lil tranny drag queen boy.

Would have to be an enrichment vid, a long one with lots of charts and stats and also lots of criminal behavior. Show them that the left keeps pushing when you give them their way

Convince them to not import them in the first fucking place, oh and to expel all the Jews immediately.

show the germans what russians do with anti-semitic retards such as hitler.

I'm torn between this vs something that focuses on the Jews.

Attached: 1527403032350.png (1148x1730, 1.75M)

Multiple batteries or do I not have enough for 30+ hours of documentaries? I'd give them the comprehensive, White Nationalist full redpilling of our timeline. By the time I am done with them there will be a real, fully actualized shoah. A full blown one seen through to the very end.

Attached: 1520346967589m.jpg (1024x576, 112K)

Preaching to the choir.
I'd show Jurassic Park clips to John Quincy Adams

Attached: WMD-WHAT-DIFF.jpg (446x263, 28K)

I'd go back to 1187 and show the crusader lords the order of battle of Battle of Hattin. With Saladin destroyed, maybe Middle-East would have a strong Christian state still, and Eastern Roman Empire with Konstantinopole might still stand. With white Christians so close to sand people, nobody would ever forget how different we are, and we would never allow them in Europe.

>huWHEAT
FIELDS

I'd go to the last days in Hitler's bunker and show him cat videos. I think that'd cheer him up

He'd look at your fat neckbearded face, your marvelous technology and your magical time machine, and then he'd briefly contemplate how far we've regressed to squander all that for fucking cat videos. You'd only motivate him to kill himself.

Some potentially intriguing outcomes towards the acceleration of normative claims with the assumption that the advent of the farseer does not bar the hold;

Nietzsche - environmental instability prompted by the mass consumption of cattle.

Copernicus - Redbull HALO jump.

Camus,Dostoevsky, Satre - "Dinosauria We"

Thomas Jefferson - The election of Barack Obama

Mozart - Nero, Doomsday

John Locke - variation of eminent domain policies

This is a fascinating exercise even for those not under the helm of postmodernist thought. Hats of to you user.

1 video only so you have to choose what to redpill them the most on.

Hitler, nukes.

I'd like to show Jules Verne this: amazon.com/Saturn-V-Story-Phil-Hayward/dp/B01MRSJQKK
I think he'd get pretty fired up.

Easy, I show George III literally anything involving modern New York. Enjoy your global ethnostate.

>Show the Founders a video of modern Jews and niggers to convince them to ship em back
better? Jews and Niggers are two-sides of the same shekel

I would help him. Made the man in the high castle/wolfenstein world real. Not very original but hey. Better than this timeline.

Attached: Adolf_Hitler_in_Paris_1940.jpg (2019x2930, 353K)

I'd show the Atlanteans about their impending doom.

To all RAF pilots prior to Dresden:
youtube.com/watch?v=Oumge03X-uw

youtube.com/watch?v=nmkSkV9Gizo&index=8&list=LLIQ0sFY4aR87MR0TMx6LBcg&t=0s

From 9:40

This was more or less my thought, the only question in my mind was at what point was the most consolidated white power in one spot and I'm not sure it's George III.

>byzantine empire still standing
user my dick can only get so erect

>any group of people

i will show some music video of random nigger from USA to Lenin. And them i will just kill him with my fucking hands

Show caesar the rise and fall of the roman empire.

Show a random video of what is going on in the west right now to Stalin and Hitler. Hopefully that would make them unite.

Attached: GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG (1144x888, 316K)

>I'd show the sex junk video to all the kids who liked Bill Nye.
Winner!

Easy solution. Turn them against the jews, and then the jews won't be around to import the nogs

Would show a group of influential German conservatives in post WW1 the "Best Enemies Money can Buy" interview with Antony Sutton.

youtube.com/watch?v=UwBqHzhdauk

So that they would not repeat the mistake of creating the conditions that allowed the JEWlluminati-created Nazis to rise AND if this was not possible preventing them for making an alliance with them AND even if this was not possible to prevent the conservatives that dominated the army, navy and airforce of being fearful of saying "NO!" when that JEWlluminati-created homosexual (Hitler) would order to start operation Red Beard.

A video that describes Jewish influence in USA related to niggerdom. Convince them to revise the constitution in such a way to ban Jews and niggers from living in the country ever.

I'd probably go back just after the Hitler passed the bill to reclaim fraudulent jewish assets, and convince him to mass deport the jews instead of keeping them around.

Hiram didn't like the Jews

ROSS, L. F. 19th century American military man. As did Generals ULYSSES S. GRANT and WILLIAM T. SHERMAN, Ross confronted Jewish 'carpetbagging' cotton traders preying upon captured Confederate areas during the Civil War. In a letter to General John A. McClernand, he wrote:

"The cotton speculators are quite clamorous for aid in the getting their cotton away from Middleburg, Hickory Valley, etc., and offer to pay liberally for the service. I think I can bring it away with safety, and make it pay to the Government. As some of the Jew owners have as good as stolen the cotton from the planters, I have no conscientious scruples in making them pay liberally to take it away."

OLMSTED, GREDERICK LAW. 19th century American architect, historian.

"A swarm of Jews has, within the last ten years, settled in every Southern town, many of them men of no character, opening cheap clothing and trinket shops, ruining or driving out of business many of the old retailers, and engaging in an unlawful trade with the simple Negroes, which is found very profitable. (The Cotton Kingdom. For other views on Jewish involvement in exploiting the South, see ULYSSES S. GRANT and MARK TWAIN.)

Showing a video of the current situation the US has brought upon the entirety of all other white nations to some britbongs that were around the people whom the founding fathers of the United States are decending from and begging them to kill them before any of those fuckers can make the mistake of founding the USA as a country.

That would have spared us a lot of trouble and white countries would still be white.

It pretty much was. That's where you've got the start of peak global power, control, and the will to use it. The main mistake was treating the colonists like Englishmen, demonstrate that it's going to turn into a Jewish-mulatto hellscape that exports poz to the entire world and Brown People Rules would start applying.

Unironically that would not bad because he would prepare for it and cause deterrence on Germany, they would not attack Russia and be satisfied with their gains.

I'd show a baltimore riot video to John Wilkes Booth and explain that it can be stopped if he opts to not kill Lincoln so that Lincoln can go through with his plan of sending all the freed slaves back to africa

For the founding fathers to deport Africans, the US would be robbed of 50 years of economic growth from cotton exports

This will be stuck in my head for the next week now. Thanks dick

That made a lot of sense you fucking retard

Made plenty of sense if you understand that Nazi Germany was created and armed by (((them))).

I'd show president Andrew Johnson a video of Jordan Peterson debate vs that black marxist recently. Hopefully that would smarten him into sending the freed slaves back to Africa. One of the most fatal errors in US history.

>Race doesn't exist
she really is uglier than a fucking ape.

Attached: socialconstruct.jpg (1055x394, 209K)

Why speculate in the impossibe?

Show Winston Churchill a video of what Britain has become (sharia rape gangs, nonwhite by 2066, rampant homo-degeneracy). Get him to side with Adolf against the Red menace and win the war for the Axis, saving the British Empire from destruction.

I'd go to 1517 and show Martin Luther an episode of Frankie and Grace, then slap him across his face and scream: "what you did was start a movement which has lead to the absolute obliteration of the west".

I agree that Protestant countries are more degenerate, but what the hell is Frankie and Grace?

Watch and see.

I'd show all those writing the constitution a compilation video of all the fags that want to ban guns, as well as a list of all the dumb-fuck firearms regulations from 1900 on.

Attached: 1512100268166.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

where's that music video of the gay guy taking a shit on another gay guy's face?

Show a documentary exposing the Holohoax to a large group of people in 1975.

youtu.be/eCkc-ZF_TSY

Baltimore riots never happened. Russian propaganda.

only right answer. this user gets it check la marzuli tom horn steve quale podcasts. the nazis knew about the occult research operation high jump with admiral byrd they are here AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Julius Caesar, showing him the last episode of Rome S1.