The only good thing about multiculturalism is the food tacos and kebabs are fucking delicious

the only good thing about multiculturalism is the food tacos and kebabs are fucking delicious

Attached: 1520379653354.jpg (677x1024, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YP-ZUbSmkRM
youtube.com/watch?v=DwVP-a5kX6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i just love that cartoon hahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=YP-ZUbSmkRM

What is image source?

Oh God! It's Muhammad and Aisha! Bwahahaha!

princess high ground jihadi

Is this comic trying to get women to convert to Islam?

Would invite Mahmoud to a bbq.
Chicken and beef.
Ask him to leave his wife at home, men only.

What, no pork?

>kebabs
If you're capable of eating something this fat more than weekly, you should off yourself.

Attached: fat.jpg (1024x683, 79K)

Based

Attached: 1518825019935.jpg (739x900, 101K)

you don't need to import the people, just import the recipes

True, but you could have that with just a small handful of immigrants.
One single legal mexican family in an entire town could supply the place with mexican food for those who want it.

That's in the oven, slow roasting.

Attached: 1519212337879.webm (360x360, 2.83M)

What I'm realy waiting to see is a large group of Muslims blocking the path of a large gay pride parade, because they feel their degeneracy is conflicting with their value.

Hopefully, a large riot will ensue with many death on both sides. The left will be salt mining for months blaming the alt-right.

I'll be at home, popcorn in hand...

youtube.com/watch?v=DwVP-a5kX6Q Looks tasty. I'm sure it will be a hit with Mahmoud.

underrated

He doesn't get any, fuck that guy.
Think I'm just gonna share my sandwich?

No, but the meltdown he'd have after realizing he ate pork would be amusing to watch. He'd probably have to cleanse himself by fornicating with one of his other wives (presumably a goat).

Woah, this is a board of peas.

Attached: green-valley-green-peas-bowl.png (1162x1200, 1017K)

Just a little picture of Macedonia, where my mum was on a quick visit.
The views and nature fantastic. Cities dirty and 99% muslim.
A muslim man proudly walking on the street. He's fat and barely moves. Behind him obediently crawl few of his wives. Skinny fully clothed black dragging the shopping.

The image attaches is a fake set up scene.

Attached: muslim-man-his-wife-son-desert-portrait-young-men-smiling-camera-72136953.jpg (1300x957, 98K)

Don't eat kebabs.
Really, don't give money to the fugees, boycott their stores, don't fuel their economy.

I'll admit, their food is not half bad.

This.
I mean, British cuisine can't be that bad to the point of gettiing hooked on fucking kebabs

Attached: enoch.jpg (1280x720, 453K)

Southern European food is good so you don't understand. Northern European food is low tier.

At least Muslims will fight for some type of moral values unlike you who sits at home all day. EPIC TROLL!

Made with rat meat.
Uma delicia

There was this guy on CNN who thought culture = food that recently killed himself because his wife cucking him.

Ahahahahaha

kek the thing is the food of other cultures won't matter when you don't have money to buy it

>implying she wouldn't enjoy being dominated by an alpha male

Yeah it's good, and ofc I understand, but it's mostly salads with a side of grilled meat or fish and some sauce, nothing out of this world, you can literally search the recipe online, buy the ingredients, make it yourself in 10 mints and have leftovers for later, it's easy as fuck and healthy. Even a good italian pasta dish is easy, requires noob-tier cooking skills and you loose about 20 mints

Women love getting dominated by alpha based men.

Diversity is only kebabs and sitar music :^)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

sounds good user, but make sure to always leave a little room in the oven just in case

Attached: 0f6.gif (476x410, 2.1M)

Attached: 5767108539.jpg (1016x1476, 84K)

Not disagreeing, you don't need minorities to make their food, look at Taco Bell.

>When you become the meme

There are like 15 muslims in my country and every single one of them opens up a pizzashop, and then they end up closing because they can't compete with 15 other pizza shops in a country with a population of 50k

Attached: 1493230351979.png (512x638, 176K)

RARE
A
R
E

Is it weird to masturbate to a sandwich?

when people think about food cultures they think about italian, french, german, slav cuisine, chinese, indian food. They are all nice an unique and mindlessly mixed it'll become a pile of garbage. Savages bring nothing to the table as usual. Thank you for the fitting comparison.

>kebabs are fucking delicious

Attached: kebabguardian.jpg (777x971, 203K)

Saved

Sounds like youre missing out on some fine Nigerian and Somali cuisine.

Jokes on you.

Exactly, in fact, op is a faggot, as always, nobody needs multiculturalism to get more food variety, all they need is is something like send one Gordon Ramsey overseas to import all the recipes and make a show about it, or literally follow the chink example:
>import stuff you don't have
>reverse-engineer it
>???
>profit

Agree, I am absolutely disgusted just by the smell whenever I walk in a "multicultural" restaurant street, especially when you have indian and chinese side by side, smells like a full trash can that stayed open in the sun all day, it's pungent

A little, but I'm not a judging type.
Death to Jews.
Death to Isreal.
Remove Kebab.
Nuke Mecca.

Have another.
>hope he washed his hands.

Attached: 1528035475655.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Oh lordy, it's been a while since I was this turned on

How did her tiara change shape?

>putting it in a sandwich

What a waste.

My god. Its beautiful.

fuck im so god damn hungry bros weigh 110lb havnt eaten in so long

Attached: 1485151560741.jpg (1024x956, 162K)

>fuck im so god damn hungry bros weigh 110lb havnt eaten in so long
Don't do that to yourself. Keto diet, man. Or egg diet, just make sure you get some kind of fiber. Geez.

>EPIC TROLL
T. Muhammad El-Americani

Comments like these show how disconnected these people are to the normal world.
They only ever come into contact with them at festivals and whatnot when they leave their ivory towers. And even then half the time they only meet with other rich/urban people sometimes even just mimicing said culture.

Attached: 1528412434031.jpg (370x374, 31K)

dont cook IN aluminum foil, it leeches into your food. you can cover w/ foil, but never wrap food in this toxic shit.

How come western bois don't do this?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-16-19-34-29.png (480x854, 510K)

I get so fucking triggered every time I talk to someone about rampant unchecked immigration and their response is
>food trucks
>taco stands
>kebab
>fucking delicious
As if its some kind of refutation of an argument

>slav cuisine

Uhhh, excuse me?

can someone look into this

onions consumption

*soi

I've never had a kebab in my life isn't just greek gyro meet on a stick instead of in pita bread plus tziki sauce?

seriously this. whoever made this comic is most likely a virgin who still thinks women want to be treated like royalty lmao

the 4 chords of a 1000 yrs of Hindi music.

Laughs in chink

Why wouldn't you want your other hand free?

Attached: Ambassador.jpg (310x163, 6K)

>be bong
>greatest form of cuisine of sheep guts and mint cream
>s... see goys, multiculturalism aint bad, we finally have some food that is edible here, god save the queen

Choke on a paki dick and die, bong

Attached: 41512.jpg (600x375, 42K)