Do you think men would do the same thing with a woman child molester?

Attached: 0784DEDA-01BE-445A-84EC-B95FD23BE134.jpg (1543x4845, 873K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2eD-YjduuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wow

Der thot

Attached: 1502462534592.jpg (403x577, 62K)

if this was real you wouldn't blank the names

Well, the guy is like 6/10 for women. He's like 1 in 6 million. The "average" guy is 2/10, so don't blame us for trying to improve genetics of human population.

gas the roasties gender war now

Blurry for me.

if you're going to phonepost actually learn how to do it properly

How do we fix that shit? I'm in the woods and I am a 30 year old boomer I don't know how to work this shit

With a hot one? Of course they would, no question here.

Attached: photo_2018-03-26_10-25-06.jpg (640x634, 57K)

Ya, women are pretty vile, mate.

you take a close look at the URL when you open an image in a new tab and see if anything jumps out that might imply some kind of mobile fuckery
i believe in you

Plz explain I have delt with years of shit quality picks and I want better

Attached: 1486356020463.jpg (746x718, 214K)

The absolute state of thots...

>i don't tap anymore its cool

lel

You're a god. There was a "m" at the end of the number string and I just removed it. Thanks. Time to go drink that monster energy drink.

kids r us?

the modern state of women

Attached: 1f1xy6.jpg (991x902, 54K)

the BUHLACKH pill lol

Thanks. All I had to do was remove the ( m) on the end of the URL and my life already feels better

Attached: 1478450633127.jpg (796x475, 91K)

>if this was HURR you wouldn't have to HURR the HURR
faggot

The absolute state of women.

Attached: clappage.gif (500x365, 984K)

>modern

Woman is the nigger of the world

Honestly yes. That doesn't mean that these women or said hypothetical men would be justified in doing so, however. These women are selfish and lacking in good moral character.

I was street shitting and now I've been trained.Thanks user

I cant read this retard.

I used to feel self-conscious about telling women all my dark thoughts, then I took enough pills and now I don't give a fuck. If you're a 4/10 and you pretend you're a serial rapist you'll have a better life than the 4/10 who has a normal job and normal interests.

Women only care if the system goes after you. If the system goes after you means you are not at the top and you are not alpha.

To be fair, (and I am not making any excuses for women) He is on TINDER, which is the absolute bottom of the barrel for humanity, especially for womanity. The kind of woman offering one night stands to chads for a good pickup line and maybe dinner at outback steakhouse is hardly capable of anything approaching morality, or even rational thought.

Attached: 1512863003851.jpg (390x389, 36K)

>people still aren't blackpilled

>my fucking face when my wife tells me straightfaced that some of her friends' relationships began on tinder
i've spent the last decade thinking online dating of any kind was still the butt of a joke, good lord what an eye opener it is when degeneracy is thrust in front of you like that

Attached: aint right.jpg (167x234, 3K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2eD-YjduuM

>not making any excuses for women
>makes excuses for women

what did he mean by this?

Men dont pretend not to be pigs nor they get offended when called out for being pigs. Men dont pretend its "all about personality" either.