What are pride parades like where you live user?

The poof parade went past my work today in all it's glory like some sort of exodus from Sodom and Gomorrah.
>drag queens
>"men" in lingerie
>dog people in leather masks
>honest to god unironic furries
>Boy scouts pride march....
>Her majesty's revenue and customs (tax collectors) gay division
>"no pride in capitalism" commies
>someone with a sign saying "if you read this you are gay" which I luckily avoided reading because someone read it out loud.
>one lone old Christian man with a sign getting screeched at by like 15 SJWs

Attached: IMG_2921.jpg (492x455, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DvtR0oRPsx8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LOZuxwVk7TU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your flag says UK. Are you sure your not a leaf behind a proxy, cos this shit is pure Canadian.

Also, what's with the pic of Treudau?

I never actually understood furies. Do they actually think they're animals, or is it some sort of fetish or something?

not politics. faggot

But that's Treudau in the pic. Obviously it's about politics.

>Also, what's with the pic of Treudau?
Bogan bantz so tight.

>Jow Forums users attend gay parades

Well, give me burger Bantz as an equivalent tariff for fair trade.

You'll notice the tan feces he's smeared on his face, as part of the furies mating dance.

Used to be a bunch of bare chested fags on boats. Might be worse now a days.

All the fag pride shit stays in the fag clubs here. They never march down a public street with their faggotry.

100% fetish.

No fan of these clowns except for the fact that they trigger the fascist morons of the religious right.

Like in this video, a guy gets attacked and arrested holding a sign that says "Pride is a threat against a sound society". A gay with principles defends him citing free speech, gay is arrested as well.

All while in the background you hear speakers on stage talking about the so called opression against gays, non cis, trans and yada yada, truly beautifully ironic.

youtube.com/watch?v=DvtR0oRPsx8

Attached: anditsbeutiful.png (540x300, 312K)

It's basically fag shit.
It's not about the animal costume.
It's about being such useless and insecure spongedick that the only way you can have sex is if nobody can see you.

like a bunch of faggots on ecstasi making noise half naked in the street

Leaf here, so you can only imagine. here its not pride day or week anymore, its now "Pride MONTH" yes, you read tht right, an entire gay month. probably will be a year before we know it. I'm near halifax which is the san francisco tier gay town of canada. Its incredibly gay the other 11 months of the year, but its full blown aids now. Girls LOVE IT they rainbow the fuck out of everything and pretend they are bi sexual or whatever. tons of hardcore fag old men and stuff, i've never witnessed the parades but i've heard they are toppest of tier degeneracy with all ages present, men practically naked in the street

I live in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania.
a whole block in a yuppy neighborhood called Shadyside has pride flags hanging year round.
City council listened to a 13 year old drag day a few months ago arguing as to why drag should be legal everywhere. (There was an old law on the books making dressing as the opposite gender a n offense one could be fined for but no one has gotten on in decades)
Pride shuts down many main streets downtown and is a festival, not a parade.
Pittsburgh also hosts the biggest furry .com on the east coast.
I avoid that day shot like the plauge.

Attached: 7687734578.jpg (1884x1454, 176K)

There's a pride parade going on in Denver today. With the amount of gays, lesbians, and trannies here, the degeneracy levels will be off the charts.

A literal nigger fest
Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-16-11-42-12.png (1080x1920, 195K)

>Christian man with a sign getting screeched at by like 15 SJWs
Was there a similar look of ecstasy upon him?

Attached: 38FFA4D5-2DE9-4568-A51A-5B5AE6440F1D.jpg (960x640, 159K)

I live in a town in Mississippi with a 70% black population, we don't have any gay pride shit here thank god.

>A yearly march in which homosexuals promote their agenda in an intentionally public fashion isn't politics.

They sure seem to think it is. And the question is a roundabout way of asking "how publically acceptable is politicised homosexuality in your country?" In my city it was easily 10,000+ vs one protestor.

So gang violence on the streets really does help control this shit? We need some of that.

Nah he's an old senile guy who's been walking about my city with a sandwich board about the end times for over 20 years.

Nope, city I grew up is even more niggerish and there isn't even a white gay thing.
It's only for nigger fags. They call it Black Pride

Touché

I'm assuming all the white fags there died of aids from getting that baboon semen up their butts

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LOZuxwVk7TU

What does Black Pride have to do with a song by a white woman?