Would it be profitable to make an app that can show you how dangerous the area you’re traveling to is...

Would it be profitable to make an app that can show you how dangerous the area you’re traveling to is? I think it could be full of subtle redpills. There’d be green, yellow, and red zones. And the app would breakdown the dangers by a particular crime rate relative to national averages.

Attached: 121A0C8E-B1D6-431B-B330-87BEEE0DBC62.jpg (405x456, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN0GB1W420140811
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I thought someone tried this, but people got asshurt because they lived in areas that the app called dangerous places, Kek. If the app was still out I would dl it, updates could include recent crime scene pinpoints.

Like this?

www.crimestatistics.vic.gov.au

But global? Pretty sure that basically exists

Actually, you could create overlays on Google earth based upon crime stats.

I’m traveling to Croatia. How safe is the Adriatic coast?

This was already done. Someone made a google maps that avoided 'ghettos'. It was shamed into being removed from the app/play store because it was 'racist'.

How about not being such a pussy leaf retard. If you're so scared, stay in your country and let Justin stroke your hair while you sleep.

Gaybo

the balkans are far safer than the globalized west to be honest, just stay the fuck away from gypsies and you will be golden

You'd need to have the users enter their religion, skin color etc. and then it's more of a data processing kind of job, the app seems to be the smallest problem.

They did. Some camera crew went to a place that was labeled as dangerous to prove it was bullshit. They got fucking robbed on camera.

Sorta. Like you’d look at the map on the app and it would indicate “Warning, approaching red zone. High likelihood of rape based on XYZ, would you like me to have 911 ready to dial?”.

Sure, but good luck getting it on official app stores. Maybe for rooted phones.

Here is the article on the fags that got robbed.

google.com/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN0GB1W420140811

Traveling to a dangerous place isn't that dangerous. The danger lies in living there.
A white guy can walk through the ghetto if he looks respectable and makes eye contact, reciprocates head nods and other social interactions.

Like if you're walking in a bad area and a nigger says
>wazzup man?
Answer him and be nice. Usually ignoring them is the worst possible option. This is why all the feral niggers go after autists not looking at anyone and ignoring them. Honestly, the casual talk to passerbys is admirable. A sense of friendliness that's been lost by other city dwellers.
You carry cigarettes with you and light one up, you'll get bonus points. The negroes will love you if you give them one and will literally think you're the man.
In the future, even if commuting on foot, you'll feel very secure. A few will say ayooo to great you, perhaps come up with an affectionate nickname.

da app be racist and shiit

>The negroes will love you if you give them one and will literally think you're the man.

A nigger asking for a cigarette/the time/directions to the bus/anything at all is directly setting up an assault.

>t. former resident of local niggerville

we ctos now?

already exists

I remember this and also checked

Attached: 5E2F1597-5C1E-40BA-A0C2-A504AA2EFC2F.jpg (1144x1080, 121K)

If they are, they're making a judgement call on the spot. If the cracker is rude to them, they'll proceed. If you have a high persuasion and charisma skill, they won't. They'll think this one ain't bad or isn't worth it. You need to use street smarts obviously. Most can tell if something isn't right.

Just make an app that pings nearby cell phones and checks for pictures of niggers stored on them, and then have it register how close and how many nigger phones are near you. Call it NigDar

>anything at all is directly setting up an assault

Ayo you got a dollar for change?

Prepare for a beating.

Census data is readily available. That is how they made that racial dot map. Just base it on same data.

This more or less true in my experience. I used to work in the ghetto. I never had anything happen because I was smart about it. I never show fear, I would make eye contact and show respect, even when dealing with gang members I pretty much knew were armed. Was not even so much as threatened.

I co worker of mine wasn’t very smart and had his car broken into literally the first day on the job because he left his head phones in plain view

You're in the hood and you don't look like you belong in the hood, that's enough to get your ass jumped. Especially if you have a backpack.

I dare you to try your skills in Atlanta. You won't last an hour desu

Wow the US sounds like a wonderful place! Lol

Which was my point to act organically. Not all stiff and autistic.
Why would you need a backpack?
Immature man children carry them. Basically a purse for men.

>Especially if you have a backpack.
You mean a
s o y b o y
p u r s e ?
Top kek. You deserve to be robbed.

It’s not that hard... Avoid blue states