Skin color and intelligence

Show this to any of your liberal friends and watch them melt.

So I would like to know why the lighter the skin the smarter the people. It’s so weird, I was always taught we are all the same and skin color is just the amount along melanin.

Attached: 119E41DF-45E0-41F4-A915-3DA17440479D.png (1080x1920, 814K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.psu.edu/siowfa14/2014/10/20/fact-or-fiction-are-blue-eyes-more-sensitive-to-light/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post link or actuall picture and not a fucking screenshot

kys

Dont bother. You have forbidden knowledge that others are afraid of. You wont make friends by telling people what they dont want to hear.

Skin color has nothing to do with it. It has to do with genetics, and the difference in genetics is caused by different climates selecting for different traits.
It's not that having lighter skin makes you smarter, it's that people living in Europe and Asia evolved to have higher intelligence due to long winters, and the same environment called for whiter skin so people wouldn't die from a vitamin D deficiency.

It's liberals who use ''wow u only care about skin color!'' as their non-argument. It has nothing to do with their skin color. Africans and arabs are just fucking retarded, so obviously if you look at averages then the darker the skin the dumber the person, because the darker they are the more African.

This.
I'm not spreading any of this if I don't get the original picture.

The original.

Attached: D1037CC1-0559-4256-B60D-90FF4C9DB2F3.png (1317x1598, 605K)

Even the smartest colored are the palest ones.

>equatorial guinea
>59
why are they even considered human?

shut this down goyim

Attached: Race Differences in Intelligence.png (659x1076, 170K)

As a pajeet and researching in a big university. I'm offended :3

I don't think that the size of the brain affects intelligence as such.

encephalization is pretty universally a good measure of intelligence in animals, and in humans there's quite the correlation as well, with asiatic races being the smartest and most encephalized and niggers at the bottom as usual

I used to view pajeets as at least somewhat intelligent, after doing some research found out that pajeets are like rats and are so overpopulated that obviously 1 in a billion you will find a smart one but the vast vast majority are incredibly stupid, they don’t even know how to shit properly, no hygiene at all.

You're correct most of the Indians lack logic and are really stupid.
Any person who's slightly smart wouldn't prefer living here.

Well at least pajeets are 100 times better than Pakistani inbred animals

>human life started in Africa
>no, you racist, that doesn't mean Africans are less evolved

1. Northeast Asians aren't that light-skinned
2. Germans, Austrians, and Swiss are darker and more southern than Anglo-Celts, yet are more intelligent and inclined toward STEM-fields.

Debunked numerous times. Human life in Africa stayed in Africa, Northern African only reached as far as the the Arab world.

Yup not religious maniacs like them, Indians have accepted their problems and are working on it, however the people are still animals. Recently a highway with solar panels along it was inaugurated the solar panels got fuxkin stolen in a week. Also take a look at Pakistani physics book, they tell how "ALLAH" made physics and shit.

Yes, Germans are terrific with technology.

At all times you must remember how a normie thinks. If they accept the conclusion that intelligence varies by race, they have to face up to their own genetic inadequacies too. That is a level of pain for them that could make some of them commit suicide. They will tell themselves any lie to keep from facing that truth. That's why the admonishment "Why don't you put the darkies in your own home and neighborhood," gives them fits of rage or makes them forget how to talk. They only wanted to virtue signal about race, they didn't mean they wanted to live near it themselves. That is something for other, lesser white people to be forced into. Taunt them relentlessly with dreaded truths and watch them strip their gears trying to come up with a delusion strong enough to hold it back.

Yup, looked it up. Sounds pretty convincing

White People have variation in skin tone from tan to pale but still white, the point is there is a certain point in skin tone where it’s not tan just shitskin and it starts from Turkey downward as Turks are mixed mongrels from Mongolia and aren’t native to the region, the IQ map shows this by how obviously dumber they are compared to the natives of the region.

>tan to pale but still white
>there is a certain point in skin tone where it’s not tan just shitskin

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 94K)

Yeah, all this is true, but skin color is literally coded by your genetics. So you can guess a person's intelligence by their exterior pretty accurately

If their elite dont fuck it up, they'll be better off than you.

So according to you Hilary Clinton is pretty smart ?

I bet your one those Jews who think Italians aren’t white

Attached: 36105827-C13F-409D-8B76-E9CE577DD6CA.jpg (1000x1771, 217K)

It's really quite simple. Lighter eyes take in more light than darker eyes. Light is information. More light, more information. Less light, less information.
*mic drop*

Well, she went to Yale, so she can't be stupid. However, being intelligent does not preclude someone from being an evil, greedy, insane, arrogant, egotistical, entitled, dishonest, short sighted cunt. Intelligence does not mean ethical or moral.

>we are all equally white, comrade!
I can admit that Italians are white in the grand scheme of things while also admitting that Anglo-Celts are whitER in the sense that they have lighter features and less in common with Arabs. To say otherwise is basically commie egalitarianism.

ARGENTINA IS WHITE!!!!!!!!!!

Ahh yes. Like pretty much Nicola Tesla and Albert Einstein’s eyes or Galileo Leonardo Da Vinci hmm maybe Aristotle? Alexander Graham Bell Johaness Kepler? lol all darker eyes another Jew trying to divide the great race.

>More light, more information.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Argentina is not white its mixed. If your a mixed race you’re not considered white anymore.

Attached: 9207508280.jpg (1016x1476, 85K)

Ahh yes, you totally misunderstood my post and took it as an assault on all dark eyed people instead of the objective truth that it is describing. Try not being so insecure there faggot.

>White People have variation in skin tone from tan to pale but still white, the point is there is a certain point in skin tone where it’s not tan just shitskin
A simple rule
If its tan without sunlight. Its not white.

No such thing as whitEr you dumb mutt. Keep in mind “white” was a created term created in non white countries to gain a identity that they lost. They first called themselves Christians not white, in Europe and in white countries they didn’t have the word white to describe themselves, they went by their ancestral names and history. Don’t be a Jew and learn history

Through the eyes dingus.

Assuming your politically-correct definition of "white", would you admit that Germans, Austrians, Swiss, and Northern Italians have darker features than native Brits, and are more similar to Afro-Asiatics?
So if you look directly at the sun, you get maximum information?

Jesus Christ. Does it really have to be spelled out for you? The different colored spectrums of light. I hope you fags are just shitposting these responses to be jerkoffs and you aren't being serious about being this obtuse.

>The different colored spectrums of light.
1. This is not the same as "taking in more light". Think about the difference between brightness and contrast.
2. Prove the claim

Actually yes, it is. If light has different colored spectrums to it and lighter eyes take in more light than non lighter eyes, what does that mean? Fuck you're slow and you're trying to cover for it by acting like you have some authority here. I don't have to prove shit to you. You have to prove it to yourself if you care enough to. You have to do the headwork yourself. Because you're such a twat that I'm not gonna bother explaining it anymore than I already have, because honestly? You aren't worthy of such pearls and your response shows it. Kek

Attached: Beals1984table2.png (437x268, 45K)

For easier representation, how are the colors coded in terms of numbers. You could have a simple IQ vs reflectance (or other optical characteristic) plot. Much cleaner.

HELL YEAH! were not that stupid

Attached: peña laughs.jpg (480x384, 22K)

sites.psu.edu/siowfa14/2014/10/20/fact-or-fiction-are-blue-eyes-more-sensitive-to-light/
>Scientifically, yes lighter colored eyes are more sensitive to bright lights and the sun because a lighter color iris allows more light to pass into the retina of the eye.
>Because the lighter colored eyes have less protection from the sun (they let more UV ray in) those with light eyes are at a higher risk for eye cancer (Vann). It is suggested that people with light eyes wear sunglasses often, with UV ray protection.

>a shallow minded reply that ignores the details already laid out before you and focuses on the general
Thank you for proving my point.

Compared to humans you sub human mutts are retarded.