Harvard discriminating against asian students

>Harvard discriminating against asian students
>de Blasio now making it more difficult for asians to enter high schools because instead of making admissions based on hard work its based on race

Are asians getting red-pilled?

Attached: 3564c4e4eba449b1b6b078304b9413fa.jpg (750x1334, 99K)

> meanwhile Jews and blacks get in EZ mode on Asians behalf

Attached: cd2.jpg (261x199, 13K)

gib gook gf

Are they going back to China yet?

She gave me yellow fever

It's literally Jews keeping Asians from spots in the top schools. And Asian qts love us. Global hapa space Nazism WHEN

We kept saying the SJWs are gonna go after asians when they run out of things to blame white people on.

Always dumbing shut down for the low IQ nigs.

Asian elites are hard-core SJWs because they have the same personality profile that Jordan Peterson finds in Ashkenazi Jews.

Because being a low IQ asshole makes the crowd more "diverse".

>penalising chinks who get private tuition 6 days a week and ace any entrance exam even if they are average intelligence
No problem here. I know chinks who are borderline retarded who got into uni purely because they had constant coaching. The legitimately smart ones will get through anyway.

Jealous fag. I am 94th percentile on standardized tests, no tutors, half white half flip, and my "minority status" means fuck all. So I joined the Marine infantry

I have a funny story for you guys
>Jews used to be discriminated against for ivy league admissions
>Jews took over ivy leagues
>Jews grossly over-represented in ivy league
>Asians getting discriminated against getting into ivy leagues
>Asians compare their current day discrimination to Jews in the past

Hmm...well Jow Forums, will Jews let Asians get into ivys more and eventually take control?
>spoilers: no

no they're gonna become alt-jews

Nope

Asian Zergs have zero political awareness and just vote "like funny white man on comedy central and cool nigger on twitter tell us!"

Despite being racist AF my dipshit asian neighbors are voting for a Dem in a Rep area despite the Dem promising to import section 8 niggers to come ruin our beautiful neighborhood

They are a fucking plague on American politics

Attached: asian-american-voting-1-e1492571078258.jpg (800x523, 49K)

de Blasio will try to pass an asian exclusion act next.

It's uncanny how much Asians resemble jews when given the opportunity, and it's no mere coincidence chinks are known as asian jews. Asians are MASSIVELY xenophilic when in other, highly multicultural countries (i.e. western countries), but xenophobic when in their own countries, surrounded by their own people. Just as how jews advocate for open borders in white countries, yet refuse to take their own advice and keep israel locked up tight.

Must be something about being in a superior country, built by superior people, that makes them want to subvert it for their gain.

If you don't teach them better how are they supposed to know? Drop some redpills faggot.

>how are they supposed to know?
You're an idiot, groups vote along racial lines and in group preference. There's no "reasoning with them" to make them understand. That does just as much good as telling a nigger how to be smarter

Well, they are pretty much like normie white urbanite liberals then.

This chink got me booted off Twitter, because I told her she’s an awesome trump supporter but unfortunately she wouldn’t be allowed in the ethnostate due to her insectoid genetics.

Attached: 93168493-176F-4961-BB0B-85DCCA49FF9D.jpg (960x960, 188K)

should have put 'black' on the form, what are they gonna do, swab + dna test you?

Does bombing asians make them more likely to vote republican?

The white-asian alliance is necessary for the survival of civilization. Embrace the Chinese century.

Attached: 1525934325837.jpg (1437x909, 155K)

asians are hypebeasts and bandwagoners. they will always choose the most popular team and roll with them

>Harvard is discriminating against asians
White women aren't too it seems

Attached: 915897.jpg (800x800, 80K)

I'll take one of your finest asian women if you don't mind then pekka.

>>Jews grossly over-represented in ivy league
As if Asians haven't had life on easy mode. There's never been any genocides or anything like that in any Asian country. Jews were Holocausted. Check and Mate. You fucking racist.

And white liberals living in the same areas as Asian-Americans don't do that?

I'm all for racial stereotyping, but I want it to remain accurate.

Attached: asian dubs lady.webm (360x626, 2.99M)

they do too. that's why they're liberals

$$$ beats bbc

>unironically wanting to attend a majority asian school

yuck

I enjoy how Asians get screwed, yet kikes get in. Almost as if somebody or something has a say.

Asians overwhelmingly vote for Democrats. They made their own damn bed, so fuck em.

That autistic girl is going to get whiplash.

The flaw here is you’re assuming Asians vote.
Most don’t. The few that do skew left.

This.
Racist Jews have made Asians second class citizens in the Ivy League education.

Attached: harvard_kikery4.jpg (750x576, 108K)

dem digits doh

I can tell you're not from NY.
It's not based on hard work; it's based on the SHSAT which is basically an IQ test. His whole point is that it should be based on 'hard work', aka grades. But everyone here knows that the test is a far more objective measure of intellect than grades with variable teachers, standards, etc. All it will do is reduce the caliber of the schools and competitive non-specialized schools will take their place.

And Asians will continue to vote 75% Dem because Asian men are permabutthurt about whites and Asian women are complacent roasties

That nose tho.

SHSAT isnt an iq test

its a bunch of reading comprehension and grammar questions combined with a lot of math.