Reporter sneaks into Bildberberg

We learn nothing - talk about a wasted opportunity
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5850053/Undercover-worlds-elitist-secret-society.html

Attached: CB851EC1-9E71-4C3D-9916-F04AF0A59D74.jpg (1024x673, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_V2sBURgUBI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Seal_of_California
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owl_of_Athena
feelguide.com/2017/01/20/the-obamas-jetting-to-palm-springs-to-vacay-with-their-2-gay-besties-in-this-mayan-desert-villa/
archive.is/AN6H9
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YSJfKXj5qyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: shaohdawaya.png (2010x1280, 3.59M)

That's 100% the Bohemian grove.

So what's the sauce on this image exactly? I rushed here after I saw that image randomly shitposted elsewhere.

Attached: 1529130708145.jpg (6024x3032, 3.08M)

That's not Bohemian Grove. Bohemiam Grove is a Republican thing in California. White dudes.

But these BG dudes let California turn Blue.
GOP presidential candidates would go there.

The Democrat ones are more secretive. They're straight up more anti-Christian and into Witchcraft, spirit cooking.

Bohemian grove has nothing to do with republicans you absolute fucking twat

No, the Bohemian grove is kinda like a Bilderberg meeting for powerful people, but it's male-only. We know that they have weird owl cults and stuff at the Bohemian grove, that's public information. House of Cards even made fun of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=_V2sBURgUBI

it's a globalist pedo gathering about nothing

Why does he wear the mask?

Cause he’s a big guy

What's the context of that picture?

because he's a faggot

who larps as the whore of babylon

He is deffo a massive faggot
And a massive liar
Fake and gay

for you

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would rape a kidbefore sacrificing him to Moloch

is that why nixon called the GOP faggots for going there, and also fucking boys on the side, and then there's Boystown and the Franklyn credit scandal.
wew lad, you're a fukin pedo

>That's not Bohemian Grove. Bohemiam Grove is a Republican thing in California. White dudes.
you stupid motherfucker

Attached: 1475012595980.gif (240x155, 1.91M)

Nixon never said a thing about "the GOP" in that audio clip you lying leaf cuck

Baraq O Bamah

Attached: b287f019360dc9a6cee116ea204119debe51e370e21ac3310e0480e3b1e89fca.jpg (480x588, 69K)

How the fuck is he going to lift the cigarette to his lips if his hands are locked with another man? Fake picture

Probably not in the beginning or now. But that's how it got on the radar.

Nixon, Reagan, Bush, etc... they all got invited.

It was rumored that the GOP nominee for president was chosen there. That's why Alex Jones went there.

No one cared who he was before. Plus he worships Moloch, there's that too.

You wish it was fake.

Attached: 1516836602664.jpg (460x276, 27K)

God damn burger.
You can clearly see his hand behind his left knee

More naive fools falling for the same old tricks.
kys

This picture was probably taken in the Bahamas/Caribbean, New Zealand, Palm Springs, or some Democrat donor private compound somewhere on the coasts.

Looks like Obama got inducted into white cults.

Is he holding his hand or is his hand under his leg?
Which one is the right one?

Or Mossad has dirt on Obama.
Got caught firing a missile from a sub.
Covered it up here by banning everyone speaking about it, myself included.
And released a spicy picture of Obama to change the narrative, which seems to have worked.

Looks real though.

Attached: 1529118276895.jpg (1498x998, 834K)

Ever heard of the "idle" rich? This is what left wing heiresses and gay dudes do in their free time.

> no job
> no need for job
> lots of free time
> lots of money
> no aptitude for hard science or real work
> become SOCIALITES

This is who Obama hangs out with. A lot of left wing rich people and the wives of rich men. They play dress up, put on parties, invite their "witches" and spirit healers for cultist type shit.

You are clearly confused. Even your writing shows this.
Obama has his left hand resting palm up on his left knee.
Where the hell does it look like they are holding hands?
Are you certified retarded?

Just enjoy both happenings all at once lad. And keep digging in that IG report too.

You don't see the hand holding the other hand?
>Obama has his left hand resting palm up on his left knee.
No shit user.
How do you know which one is real was my question, you tiny brained mongrel.

>Where the hell does it look like they are holding hands?
Count the fingers, are there five visible or about 8?

5, get good.

Why are you lying?
I could understand the argument that it's fake because there may be 2 hands visible.
But to sit here and claim you only see 5 fingers just shows how much a sack of faggot shit you are.
You've lost all credibility with me.

I counted 8 visible.

Attached: ad0065bb556b07518b4cc57d00165efb31530141748b7f44e705b6cdd4ca3d96.png.jpg (480x588, 62K)

If I took it off, would he die?

Clearly you are very confused.
Go outside and start counting sticks, don't stop until you have enough to call yourself a faggot.

horned Obama is being fucked in the ass by worshippers of Slaanesh

lol

What timeline is this I don't even

This picture reminds me of a nightmare I once had about Obama where everyone was watching his state of the union address and then this real devilish smile creaked across his face and his eyes turned white and grew goat horns and everyone's face started melting off, even the ones watching it on tv.

what's on the patch/armband in the bottom left corner

Jesus christ, meme flag. BG transcends political parties. All of the moloch worshipping, but fucking, child murdering, cunts attend BG. It's a level check before the darker, nastier ceremonies that exist.

>The Bohemian Grove, which I attend from time to time - it is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine.

Richard M. Nixon

Attached: 1495438768245m.jpg (1024x684, 93K)

D-D-D-D-DAMN OBAMA WHAT THE FUCK.

OBAMA IS AN ANDROGYNOUS DEMON. WHAT THE FUCK.

NOTE THE COVERED MOUTH, THE SIGN OF INITIATION INTO THE MYSTERY TRADITIONS (CULTS, ILLUMINATI) REPRESENTING SILENCE.

HOLY FUCK OBAMA IS LIKE PALPATINE. A FUCKING "SITH" LORD, USING DARK MAGIC AND FALSE ORATION WHILE HIDING HIS TRUE PERSONA FROM WITHIN....

underrated

Attached: 462.jpg (646x720, 87K)

Theyre sitting weirdly close on that couch

The reason BG got outed was because it wasn't heavy on Democrats.

BG dudes pay tribute to ATHENA. The owl is her pet bird and symbol. Athena is on the California state flag.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Seal_of_California
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owl_of_Athena

Don't know if they're Templar LARPing "goddess" worshiping dude or not.

------------------

Antler wearers... Wiccans, Cerunnos worshipers. Thelemists.

Horn wearers... Baphomet or Moloch worshipers.

I know for a fact that some of these new age punks are into witchcraft shit and Baphomet.

The ancient Egyptian owl hieroglyph was called ‘mulak, or ‘mlk’. The owl alludes to Molech, which is also ‘mlk’ if transliterated from he ancient Hebrew to modern English. It may also symbolize the owl Minerva. In the occult there are different degrees and levels of meanings depending on your level of initiation.

>Babylonian Cylinder Representing Sacrifice of a Child.(From Menant, "Glyptique Orientale.")

Attached: 49BA4ACF-F895-4DB6-8A2C-8E63072A41B6.jpg (243x171, 27K)

Oh? Whats this?
Debunked you say?
Sorry Sweeties

Attached: closebutnocigardrumpfkins.jpg (1917x617, 547K)

He was partying in Palm Springs with his TWO GAY BEST FRIENDS on that day:

feelguide.com/2017/01/20/the-obamas-jetting-to-palm-springs-to-vacay-with-their-2-gay-besties-in-this-mayan-desert-villa/

archive.is/AN6H9

How many cheese pizzas were flown to this party?

...and a FAB-U-LOUS time was had by all.

Attached: TaurusCostume.jpg (534x720, 65K)

Attached: 1529166265122m.jpg (691x1024, 222K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YSJfKXj5qyo

True story

this

straight men don't sit that close together

>Following Trump’s inauguration on Friday, former President Obama and former First Lady Michelle Obama boarded the Executive One helicopter, heading to a getaway in Palm Springs, California. The vacay was delayed, however, when the Obamas couldn’t land in Palm Springs due to inclement weather, reportsCNN.
>Michellealso took toTwitter,promising her followers that she’s only taking “a little break.”

Couldn't land you say? Maybe because they never went to palm springs??

Attached: Screenshot_20180616-105058_Samsung Internet.jpg (1440x2960, 728K)

So the skin colored thing under obamas right show is the other hand. He's a faggoty nigger yes but you can see both his hands

Fair warning. Last thread about this was crawling with shills. Newfag shills so obvious they were samefagging. They really don't want normies seeing this photo

Any anons on social media spreading this pic? It needs exposure

barry sure does like this guy a lot...

Attached: 1529103655724.jpg (1024x615, 114K)

Here's the link

Attached: 1529162722094m.jpg (576x1024, 78K)

Does that image debunk the claim? I'm not seeing it.

>They rolled back my regulations
>I rolled back my humanity and ascended to a higher spiritual plane

Just two besties hanging out

Attached: IMG_20180616_110315.jpg (1440x2848, 1.91M)

Bluepill: the post.

Spooky pic.

Nice job derailing the thread.

>So the skin colored thing under obamas right show is the other hand.
Are you people illiterate?
We all see the hand, but there's also another hand, holding the other mans hand. That sure as hell isn't just 5 fingers.
The question is, is the photo shooped and if so, which hand is the real hand?

Question is why is that taking the focus here. Onigga is gay, but it's worse than that.

If I take off the mask will you DIE!!!

Attached: Obane - Copy.jpg (675x1200, 248K)

honestly, this is cute.
#forgive

Attached: 1529165422455.jpg (640x604, 112K)

Can't two normal guys be normal guys in peace?

You’re not seething it

Who's the other guy?

You win this round JIDF. Plebs are pushing this disinfo like they did the q larp. Y'all are fuckin retarded. I'm just telling ya. Someone had to.

The Honorable Artur Davis

we need to find out wtf is going on in this pic
the man in the jacket has been ID as a alabama congressman close to obama which lends even more evidence that its him in that weird fucking shit. satanic af

Look at the rest of the catalogue user and tell me what they're pushing

it is funny how this came out during the IG reports
and put all of Jow Forumss attention on unraveling an obama photo
(((they))) know we are autistic for mysteries

Where are the IG threads?

Depends on how small the soffa is, but that is clearly big enougj

Check it, I once was invited by a famous local sports news host to his house for a large party. Everything as usual as parties goes, as the night went on until a I got hot and stumbled back to the back porch to cool off and a small group literally were in the pitch dark chanting and spazing out mind melding each other and the host saw me and panicked and quickly ushered me back into the house were most of the guest were at. I was like this some fidelio level shit right here and left the place. Every so often I see him and he just smiles like nothing happen, like I just didn't see y'all doing some voodoo Alex Jones 3dimensional phychic vampire shit.

These people are real and do this shit on the low.

>m0$$4d has dirt on obongo
no we already have dirt on mossad: uss liberty. obama is just as much fake israel as trump.

What the fuck kind of shoe is Obama’s wearing? The fuck?

But the horns don't bother you

They run this website now.
I got banned for 3 days for posting the Missile/Mossad Failure Q post only two times.

Obama is a gay ex Muslim but what the fuck was he thinking with the shoes.

I'd wear em with some tweed pants, maybe a newsboy hat to top it off- only if it was big enough to cover my horns

Fucking jpg

Pic is All fuzzi

>Republican thing.
Pay no mind to him.

Yeay a nahlijable purrson. Also, thanks user.

Did you remove the m in the link? Loads just fine for this phonefag

WTF whole thread that could be talking about Kissinger dribbling and shitting himself in his wheelchair and world leaders making diabolical plans in absolute secret; instead we have for the most part two autist squaring off about gay ol' Barry.

Where's OP gone? one post shit and dashes!

Attached: 7d39c7a47868dfe9c38bdf7d8f3cfbba.jpg (1544x2047, 363K)

This