Turks

Now that the dust has settled, are Turks white and was the Ottoman Empire the greatest Empire since Rome?

>turks are gooks
Are they really? Do you have any genetic evidence to support this? Yes they speak an Asiatic language, but so did the Cumans, and the Cumans were consistently described as fair skinned, blonde haired, blue eyed whites. Language means little to nothing.

>b-b-but they are muslims
Islam is a religion that values strength and courage. Christianity values weakness and "turning the other cheek [and offering Tyrone your daughter after he fucks your wife]."

If I'm not mistaken, I believe Hitler also referred to them as Aryans, of East Alpine extraction. I could be wrong on this one though.

As a final point, Erdogan is currently organizing an "Army of Islam" to overthrow America and destroy Israel.

Attached: Ottoman Crest.png (1600x1969, 2.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Maritsa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>are Turks white
not even if you're colorblind
>was the Ottoman Empire the greatest Empire since Rome
even goat fucking mongols were closer to be the greatest empire to rome than t*rks ever were

Roaches are not white but some white rape babies live there. Roach empire did not span the world like many others since Rome. Stop meme flagging you self hating Greek.

show your real flag you fucking roach, and yes turks are fucking step people from central asia, the ottomans were part of the oghuz turks, the oghuz turks are chinks

SAGE fucking roach

also their empire wasn't a great as the roman empire, the best things from the ottoman empire were greek, armenian, assyrian, arab and persian made. also islam promotes pedo's, raping a 9 year old girl sound exciting to you right roach? also no one gives a fuck about hitler, he was a failed leader that brought destruction to his people, the cumans are also chinks

>mutt saying anyone else isn't white
Even Ethiopians are whiter than you.

At least Ottomans had the decency not to import millions of nigger into their nation. Same can't be said for the coal burning shithole called the Netherlands.

Attached: Amerimutt.png (741x649, 23K)

>are turks white

Well, the people who are actually living in Turkey at this point are not even Turks (as in belonging to a Turk-tribe). Genetically, they are a mixture of Greeks, Arabs and Persians that adopted a turkish identity.

So strictly speaking, they are partly white. I doubt that they identify that way, though.

>turks
>white
Didn’t read.

Turks are the buggest mutts tho. Most turks today in turkey have blood ranging from persian, greek, mongol, arab and possibly more. Also ottomans had a lot of degenerate gay shit going on within the higher class. Also ottomans worked with jews frequently

>russian tatar calling anyone else not white
MY SIDES!

Attached: Average Russian.jpg (450x300, 12K)

We were talking about roachland, not everyone else if I recall your original questions correctly. Roaches are the worst kind of mutts since they did not even start out as white. Mongolians raped their tribe driving it west where every other marginal tribe raped them into their roach form. Untrustworthy, dimwitted and they had to have the Arabs come teach them a fake religion as they could not even invent their own like every other tribe.

Most turks have Caucasoid Y haplogroups, many have European ones.

show me your flag roach, btw turkey has 3 million syrians in their country lmao

even the armenians have the R1B haplogroup which is west european, fucking roaches, show your flag btw

Ethnic Syrians are basically white. Just look at Assad.

>show me your flag roach
If you really need to know, I'm a Gheg Albanian living in America for university. I'm not at all turkish, even got a DNA test and came out with 100% european.

Armenians speak an Indo-European language which is why they have R1b, you stupid Dutch whore.

ALBANIAN OTTOMAN RAPE CHILD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Did you enjoy the ottoman dick in your ass? albanians have nigger haplogroups

saged bye

>no flag
;^)

I'm R1b-U106. I'm a Gheg, not a Tosk, western whore.

turks themselves have arab, kurd, armenian, slav, greek blood, meaning that they're nothing more but mutts

Attached: Lithuania is White.jpg (268x367, 76K)

sure you are ottoman rape baby, submit to your ottoman turk overlords, let me guess you're also muslim? lmao hahahaha this is pure gold, a nigger albanian talking about other people not being white lmao

Well, Hitler was hardly a geneticist. Just be happy you're white yourself albo, though by technicality. Some Turks are white though. Turkified slavs and all that.

Attached: PCA.png (2040x1931, 625K)

Those are the Gulenists who are smart enough to know the true word and they are still mutts at best. You should let Muhammed Fethullah Gülen Hocaefendi teach you the way.

Attached: FG.png (220x265, 66K)

t. Mehmet
pic related is you

Attached: 1407099899601.jpg (640x480, 26K)

I'm follow Esoteric Albanianism. I'm not muslim.

>nigger albanian
My DNA test came back 100% white, no west asian, north african, jew, etc.

Attached: eastasianadmixture.gif (800x545, 73K)

This man is also an actual Lithuania-nigger, you can reverse search it.

Attached: Tradtional Lithuanian Man.jpg (510x765, 49K)

>greatest Empire since Rome
you forget about Carolingian and HRE?

Attached: 1200px-Steuben_-_Bataille_de_Poitiers.png (1200x987, 1.9M)

that's an image of a tatar, even tatars are whiter than the average turk

thats a tatar i just google searched the image lmao fucking ottoman rape baby, i know why you act like this, its because of your albanian IQ which is at a nigger level.

Lmao, so the Serbs and Croats really are Tatar invaders. I thought my fellow shqips were just exaggerating.

He is a Lithuanian. His family has lived in Lithuania for centuries. Many of his people were promoted to noblemen and had many ethnic Lithuanian concubines. Now, your people are all shitbloods.

>albanian IQ which is at a nigger level.
My IQ was tested to be around 130-140.

Attached: Lithuania.jpg (977x594, 85K)

>> He is a Lithuanian. His family has lived in Lithuania for centuries. Many of his people were promoted to noblemen and had many ethnic Lithuanian concubines. Now, your people are all shitbloods.

>> thinks living somewhere changes your ethnic background

this just proves my albanian nigger IQ statement

>Albanian mutt defending his rape masters
Hello ottoman cocksleeve

If they fuck ethnic Lithuanian women and have children with them, then yes, over hundreds of years Lithuanians will be part Tatar.

>HRE
>wasn't Holy
>wasn't even Roman

Are you trying?

the premise was after the fall of rome,
nothing to do with actual romans
are YOU even trying?

Attached: shitposting.gif (200x200, 1.69M)

> German-Turk larper that doesn't even know "his" own history
top kek
> Do you have any genetic evidence to support this?
All of modern Turkic tribes are from Uzbek.Kazakh-Turkmen region, so they definitely are gooks. Only white former Byzentine genes owning one are not religious & are white. Thou even they are heavily mixed these days.
> Islam is a religion that values strength and courage
it values bloodshed, hence why they are fighting each other today while rest of "weaker" nations are prospering and keep their living standards in high level as Muslim nations can't invent anything themselves.
> to overthrow America
top kek, even in Russia v Turkey alone they would be beaten by Russia. Now imagine what would happen to whole NATO v Turkey lmao.
> "Army of Islam"
Lmao no, not going to happen. Oil rich countries are not dumb enough to crash their own economies over ErDOGan's wet dreams

Attached: 2015 data affirms.png (602x388, 180K)

>even in Russia v Turkey alone they would be beaten by Russia.
Lol, no. Chechens would side with Erdogan over Putin and fuck up Russia's efforts.

> Chechens would side with Erdogan
lmao no, their loyalty is already bought. Why risk another war in their own region for sake of some roaches?
> fuck up Russia's efforts.
lmao, they can't even produce their own military equipment that matches Russia's.
Why is Turkey so useless?
Also, why the fuck are they marrying so many of their cousins and keep inbreeding?
> buh muh Kurds
lmao no, there's no difference between you two, not even according to "Kemalist" ErDOGan ;)

> Muh Turks

Byzantines where white.
Turks are semites. Arab-Jewish inbreds.

Attached: 1527125346385.jpg (1892x1424, 319K)

>lmao no, their loyalty is already bought. Why risk another war in their own region for sake of some roaches?
Chechens are loyal to Islam. Many of them are entering the Russian military and forming militias in order to take over the Russian military. They view Putin as a filthy Tatar.

> Muh ErdoKhan

Ottomans expanded their territory by raiding unsuspecting and unprepaired villages. But when facing real armies they get BTFO

Attached: cucklims.jpg (810x1069, 587K)

> Chechens are loyal to Islam
> implying
now we know where you're from lmao.
Why did Chechens sell their loyalty to Russians & commies like Putin lmao?
> in order to take over the Russian military.
> while they form mere 1% of population
lamo what a delusional little faggot you're
just go to talk to your cousin and fuck her already, you useless incel lmao

Russians are blessed with superior mongol seed stfu nigger

Attached: 503B374F-2FF7-4F47-A707-4BFA7E0A179D.png (401x602, 543K)

They are a small percent of the population but are over represented in military efforts. Same with other muslim groups in Russia, all who support Erdogan over the Tatar manlet, Putin.

Ugly Tatar whore. Disgusting fat head.

Ottomans must rise tbqh. Erdogan is based

Attached: 1004024230.jpg (1612x1270, 162K)

European/mongol mutts are cute even if their ancestors were polluted with hun dna

Attached: 7CC557D5-E302-42A5-998A-72FE0B1FF569.jpg (482x720, 287K)

Kazaki girls are peak perfection

This is retarded. I'm going to bed.

Attached: 1476393732359.jpg (607x609, 61K)

you will always be an inferior untermensch with no mongol blood
Sad!

Attached: B4C8F6E2-5955-4596-A073-BF4CEF3C61FB.jpg (534x800, 82K)

thats a polish girl you moor nigger

> but are over represented in military efforts
true, inbreds always join jihadists
> Same with other muslim groups in Russia
> Chechen diasporas
> knowing anything about Russian Muslims
top kek, is this what your imam told you last Friday in your mosque?
> all who support Erdogan
is erDOGan is the best masculine personality to admire in Islamic world lmao?
How does it feel that Tatar Putin is treating him as his bottom bitch with Ayatollah? Why can't erDOGan over come manlet Putin lmao?

Don’t bully

>>turks are gooks
modern turks are meds, are genetically identical to greeks, macedonians etc, and have nothing to do with their namesake.

/thread

I wasn't talking about that particular girl. I was jus tmaking a statement. But I understand that it is hard for low-iq jewish rapebabies like yourself and the whole ""netherlands" to understand that, ahmed

>was the Ottoman Empire the greatest Empire since Rome?
by what metric?
for a teeny while it probably was the greatest empire in Europe, due to all eastern trade going through them, but that didn't last too long.
and china/ming was still greater during most of that time.
and after that there's been multiple far greater empires.

anything you say is invalid moor nigger

You mongrels have no idea what you’re talking about.

Attached: 1712D40F-9A42-420F-907E-27BDA99D6279.jpg (1200x1200, 230K)

youd be surprised fellow 56%er

they aren't gooks but original turks are slant eyed central asians I guess

Do... Not.. Call.. My... People... wh*Te... Ever... Again.

YOU SUBHUMAN SON OF A WHORE CRACKER

average "dutch" (???)

Attached: 1528711923299.jpg (547x410, 82K)

Friendly reminder that the janissaries and mamelukes were europeans who ruled the middle east. That's not even mentioning the generous european contribution as engineers during this empires. While these middle eastern powers superficially represent the power of alien races, they were actually outlets for disenfranchised europeans to obtain power they couldn't achieve in their home countries.

Are the (((Secularists))) gaining momentum in Turkey?

There were no Greeks and Persians in Anatolia. Retardinjo wh*Te subhuman.

Attached: K12b-Turk NorthWest.png (866x703, 19K)

you're a wh*toid, Can
you can't escape it. Not unless you marry your cousin

>175397965
If your wh*Te dna is above 1% then don't talk to me.

post 23andme/gedmatch results pls.

> mfw Turdkey will become Kurdistan in my children's life time
what a wonderful feeling

Attached: avoiding getting kekked.png (600x699, 422K)

Attached: average black man versus average wh-Te subhuman.jpg (1500x1093, 408K)

youd rather be a nigger? ok.

see this Mehmet?
Your fate is the same

Poles are not wh*te we are superior mongols

Attached: 385AB3F8-A4B1-4B80-90D8-937A901C31EE.jpg (720x717, 108K)

DO

NOT

USE

THE

N-WORD.....

Like seriously. Get your point across without racism.

>Ottoman Empire was the greatest empire since Rome
I'm not gonna use the "Turks are subhuman" point but hear me out
>Industrialisation
While Europe was building industries and being modernised,the Ottoman Empire still worked on feudalism.The feudal was an aga.
>Army
Turks pretty much lost every war after the invasion of the Balkans.The Crimean War was won only with British and French help.The army was still in a medieval system with janissaries.Their weapons were horrible compared to European ones.
>muh based islam
Turks had no problem with homosexuality and they were the ninth country in history to legalize it.They legalized it 100 years before Britain and America and 140 years before Russia.Also Turks weren't refered as aryans by Hitler.He never considered any nation other than Germanic nations aryan.The other nations he appreciated were called "Honorary Aryan".
>inb4 they conquered all that land and BTFO'd Byzantium
Byzantium was a state with weak emperors,literally no stability,nobles were infighting for the throne,their army was shit compared to what it was and yet they managed to keep the turks out of Constantinople for 200 years.The Turks had 5 times more men and still needed 200 years to take the city.They lost to Albanian farmers with swords,they nearly lost with serbian farmers and were really bad to handle rebellions.

>they nearly lost with serbian farmers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Maritsa

>by conducting a night raid to the camp

FPBP

> Muh 40yo nigga has more muscles than (((white))) 15 yo kid Hurr Turr

When was the last time a Turk or Black won the world's strongest man competition ?

Attached: TB-2-1.jpg (700x699, 156K)

Shut up you stupid turknigger. How's it feel knowing your country will be eternally BTFO when it leaves NATO?

Nigger

> WE WUZ KHAN's

Attached: Vlad.gif (500x206, 1.58M)

Even the rightful President of Turkey, Muhammed Fethullah Gülen Hocaefendi, thinks you are a nigger.

Attached: 611911.jpg (249x250, 11K)