When will poland give up their clay?

When will poland give up their clay?

Serious question, it is rightful german land.
Im aware that in todays society it wont happen, but i belive in my german brothers and in their future.
Those polaks that live in former german land should be granted ger citizenship and be integraded.

Together and with work and time we could
turn that shithole in to a paradies.
You just need to wake up polak bros.

Attached: 320px-Deutsches_Reich_(1871-1918)-de.svg.png (320x296, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Uprisings_of_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denisko_uprising
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off, its polish land deal with it

If Belgium and netherlands had a war and they would take your clay, would you accept that?

1)its not ethnically German
2)Germany will only fill that land with muslims if they get it at this point

Attached: proper Poland.jpg (125x125, 2K)

In case of mudslime invasion I would decline lile you.
But europe would never fall to to subhuman shitskins.
Also im talking about the future, not today or like 10 years more like 30-60 years or even more.

Quite the opposite, based East Germany and Bavaria need to break off and join Poland. Central and western Germany are African tier ghoul shithole.

wouldn't happen anyway so im not going to answer that, also the netherlands would win lol

this, atleast poland removed the shitskins and keeps their christian heritage instead of adopting the cucked german mentality

But you would never accept it, so wont we.

Didnt expect anything from you, Ahmed.

Habsburg is mad? Keep on dreaming about your empire.

I never had that austrian dream.

Wrong.

Attached: greater_germany_ethnic_map__old_version__by_lehnaru-d7s64d9.jpg (855x934, 85K)

Yet subconsciously you project it onto this thread.

Austrian Reich is different than german reich.

Also a quick question.
Are you people proud of your stealing skills?
I always assumed poland as a nice country but the polaks that live in austria always praise their own stealing skills.
Do you have those people in ur land too, or do they only behave like subhumans when they are immigrating into a different country?

what are you going to do about it hans? its polish land

I cant do anything about it.
But if we ever get the chance we will take it.
Might as well annex you shithole too, since nothing good came from it.

says the austrian LMAO

Yeah thats what hes saying.

Attached: poland-germany-border-changes.jpg (600x447, 83K)

>>Austrian Reich is different than german reich.

Sorry to burst your bubble but no. You are both failures that lost two wold wars that you started(ye me and every one knows hitler was habsburger).
>>Do you have those people in ur land too, or do they only behave like subhumans when they are immigrating into a different country?

Ye we doo. Every time habsburg visits us we hide our wallets.

Hey everyone, at Versailles now back in time in 1919 at the signing, this good?

Attached: treaty of the hall of mirrors.png (855x934, 645K)

I didnt want to insult you, but thats how polish people are seen in other european countries.
I would have liked a more serious answer.

And yeah we lost 2 world wars but at least we existed in the first one and fucked in in 4 weeks in the secound.

How foes it feel to be a fictional country that sooner or later will collaps?

*fucked you*

>an entire ethnicity of people tat has existed for thousands of years is fictional that will sooner or later collapse

I thought this might be a good shitposting thread but apparently I derailed to this garbage. Poles are unironically going to be more successful than any Western European in a few decades.

Attached: 1518033244212.png (230x219, 16K)

no one gives a fuck about austria

You can get this lands, Germans made it a shithole anyway and people there are retarded.

Attached: fuckgermany.jpg (2456x1980, 1.15M)

There is no polacks in Austria, Austria is a shithole version of Germany, and if someobody would want to emigrate from Poland he has a better country that's closer to Poland than Austria.

It was Polish 1000 years ago, during the reign of the Piasts.

Germans, instead of fighting the based Poles, why not just annex the damned d*tch?

Because Austria is so great they were treated like 2nd class citizens when Hitler annexed your country? Your leaders were so incompetent they ruined not only Poland last time you had had it in your empire, but literally all other nations as well, from Czechoslovkaia to Hungary. Why then would anyone join you?

But that's how the Germans originally got the land

Silesia, Prussia, Sudetenland, Lorraine, Austria and Südtirol belongs under the rule of the German people. Anyone who denies that is a traitor to Germany.

lol never you fucking fags

Seriously g*rmans and r*ssians are a fucking failure. Three strongest countries in Europe, had to take apart Poland THREE times in less than 25 years before they managed to actually do it, which followed with years of revolutions. And when Poles decided they gotta wait some more to free themselves they just fucked off to help Napoleon in Somosierra and help in America. Then after the first world war they freed themselves, just to be fucked again in the second one by both Germans and Russians. Then followed with 45 years of communism. And now they're the whitest country in Europe, and one of the most nationalist ones, even though they don't have all that leftist shit we're being brainwashed into in the West.

Why the fuck would anyone want to mess with Poles is beyond me. Fucking take Gdansk/Danzig and go be them half of Ukraine and never touch their land again

*give them half of Ukraine

Based france.

Bin auf Arbeit in Feindesland. Cöln reportiert ein

How about we give Austria to Spain and Germany to Poland so everyone can stop complaining?

>Fucking take Gdansk/Danzig
Fun fact after WW II we got Gdańsk as it's guardians, it was supposed to become free city again after some time... that time was like 15 years ago, guess they could not be bothered.

Poles never free themselves, they love slavery. Noone can conquer and assimilate Poland because someone else gets jealous and tries to take a piece themselves.

Poland is like the hot girl in high school that no one wants to hit on because some other dudes will think you'll get some and they won't so they'll start a fight. So everyone just leaves her alone or gives up, because she's not worth the hassle from other guys.

Sure thing Pajeet Jamaal ibn Abdullah.

>Poles never free themselves, they love slavery
not because they didn't want it but because they were too weak to do it themselves
they did try it multiple times
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Uprisings_of_Poland

>Rightful german land
Not anymore :^)

Attached: 745627423.png (1457x171, 41K)

Poles were never popular Stanislav. Even at RAF 303. It's fate.

Attached: wales.jpg (300x300, 31K)

And USA to mexico.

So gehört sich das.

*snap*

yes, this one goes into my cringe compilation

But sooner or later again :D

We do not want to be popular, we want to be left alone. Fuck off, stay away, don't think about us.

We just returned to the ancient borders of Poland. But of course kraut autism had to ruin it.

Attached: 440px-Polen1020-c.png (440x434, 226K)

it's not gonna happen, why do people throw a fit over it?

>we want to be left alone
really? without u.s army to shelter your poor ass?

Mateuz
My toilets needs cleaning stop taking a break and get back to work

Herman, your daugter is due to appear before your overlord, the friendly brown neighbour Mahmud, for her daily rape.

Attached: 1516467294682.gif (352x240, 1.18M)

We need them so Russia will leave us alone.

>Anyone who denies that is a traitor to Germany
how can you be traitor to g*rmany when you're not g*rman?

>my life is a failure and I take joy in insulting other nations on an anonymous imageboard

>my life is a failure
yeah I can tell :^)

Attached: 1515422087638.jpg (3532x2276, 2.96M)

Poles do fight invaders, but they almost always get duped into fighting on behalf of someone else' interest, as they are too trusting deep down. When one side fights for the Germans, they're usually being pushed by the Russians under the guise of "Slavic pride" or "Communism". When they fight the Russians, it's on behalf of Western Europe or America under the guise of "Westernisation and liberalism". Even in the uprisings linked in the Wiki, eg.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denisko_uprising

The leader of the uprising had massive support from the Ottomans in order to push out and weaken the Russians during the Russo-Turkic War. They always get used, even when their intentions are just to create an independent Poland.

Polish (and also Baltic) people are actually very genuine and good people and their culture encourages this, but this is why they are always ripe for exploitation, because other nations that want to use them aren't like that. Russians are cynical and nihilistic and Westerners are hypocritical and treacherous. Poles probably just want to be left alone, but that would require a kind of brutishness and harshness to repel foreign forces that Polish people don't have, so they will always get tricked. The most practical way for Poles is therefore to be submissive to whoever wants to control them, and then push for autonomy from the inside, like they did in the Soviet Bloc and now in the EU. A major civil war for the sake of the nation repelling global forces like in Syria now or Finland during the World Wars would never happen in Poland though, though Poles like to act like it would.

>my life is a failure so I tell others to not have fun on my totally serious image board by calling them failures
Try harder Mohamed

Attached: 1528786402960.jpg (5000x5036, 1.81M)

Other way around.

Simply: shouldn't everyone just move somewhat to the right from the Netherlands- - Germany - - Poland, so that it is less crowded? I mean population is less dense in the East?

It is less dense because it is much colder than in netherlands. People were settling more often in placed where land is more fertile its warmer and vegetation lasts longer.

Attached: 34537654124376568784523425.jpg (800x527, 132K)

What? so you can destroy more of Europe? So you can provide more lebensraum for the 'New Germans'?
Germans lost the war and paid the price for it.
You are not getting back shit schnitzelnigger

Attached: 1521664210034.jpg (1678x1108, 617K)

>Wrong.
Nigga. there is not a single German that is not a Tourist or some female office secretary that lives in any of this """""german""""" land

Can you read, faggot?
Go be a cuck somewhere else u piece of shit.

>Afraid to show flag

If Turkey declared war on Germany then half of the cities would already be occupied.
It is simply not happening

Attached: 15612389570612357816057123560271.png (1660x532, 208K)

Gdansk, Pomorze and Slask is not ethnically german

Attached: 1523982549311.jpg (600x739, 271K)

Found the nigger.

This is not a serious question

Countries don't give up territiories, especially not territories inhabited in 99,5% by their own people.

You also shouldn't attach huge parts of land inhabited almost exclusively by foreigners, especially when you have muslim and nigger fifth columns and don't control parts of your own cities.

This answer is of course for the users of this fine mongolian basket weaving imageboard as I know OP is trolling but some 15 yo poltards seem to be really puzzled about why countries in Europe are not invading each other to "reclaim land"

inb4 Crimea

Crimea is almost entirely russian speaking and had massive russian military presence before the anexation, russian soldiers just walked out of their bases and the locals did nothing.

Attached: headlineImage.adapt.1460.high.EU_refugee_crisis_01a.1414039936576.jpg (1460x911, 934K)

Is google too hard to use for you? It was and mostly still is, Ahmed.

You are just making up some numbers, do you even know what you just said?
Use google and look over statistics.

the statistics tell me that germans make up 0.5 of the Polish population, and that the place with the highest percentage of germans is still only 9% German. We do not live in 1930, Von Habsburg.

But let me guess, wikipedia is controlled by the 'Evil Polacks' who hide the truth that it is ethnically german?

>Not wanting your Eastern territories back
What's wrong with you?

>Countries don't give up territiories, especially not territories inhabited in 99,5% by their own people.
You realize it's only majority Polish because the Soviets expelled the German living there right? Who's to say the Germans can't do the same to you?

Says the negro. You'll be sterilized when the time comes, subhuman.

Attached: IMG_3546.jpg (1031x1406, 262K)

he is that one self hating guy that posts images of Western European trade routes which are titles shit like "germans are master race"