Is getting laid the key to solving alt right extremism?

Is getting laid the key to solving alt right extremism?

Attached: happybday.webm (1920x1080, 2.95M)

yes
show titis

No, if you just give alt-right incels pussy then they don't have the motivation to improve themselves.

no, getting rid of the left will get rid of right wing extremism

>alt right extremism
How can you solve something that doesn't exist?
If extremism is anything that you disagree with, then the answer is no.. Only death will solve the issue.

>shitposting watching yt videos all day
>improving yourself

>Is getting laid the key to solving alt right extremism?
Nope. Killing the jews and niggers will make the need for 'alt-right' obsolute.

a ton of people would move back to center if you stopped trying to turn children trans

or stopped mass non white immigration

but I don't want to give you any ideas

why do liberal obsess over sex, its like their end goal in life is to just nut. There's more things to life than counting how many bitchs you get in the sack like some nigger, if anything your giving women too much power by obsessing over their bodies.

>obsolute
absolute maybe, once you win the war that's when the work begins. You can't just let your guard down and go back to how things are now

how does the altright solve its neckbeard problem?

Do not reply to spam threads.
Report them for breaking board rules.

Attached: Sage.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

Jughead is slowly being corrupted by gang life. I'm lovin' it

no. virgins are left.
if anything fucking some thots will push boys further right..
mark my words.

vile creatures.

p.s.
it's the jews.

If you remove the neckbeards, there won't be an alt right left, only what Jow Forums calls "cuckservatives".

From experience, no. Right extremism is a good way to get laid though since we tend to not be pussies.

Because that's the only "proud" thing they're going for. If we mention politics, or science, wanting to raise a better family, which fucking country is going to shit itself and somehow involve us, any little thing like that makes them cringe because they don't know anything beyond Netflix and Twitter. That's why they try to shame us with sex and it doesn't work at all.

>science
like climate change?

It's not fair

the only thing the alt right has to be proud of is race, a thing that they contributed nothing towards. Bring up the fact that the world is continue on just fine without them and watch the irrelevant right cringe

What does getting laid have to do with anything? Is pussy so great you forget about the problems you face as a race? There’s nothing really that special about having sex at all.

its so stupid, for 99% of Human history men have just found like one or two women they really like and spend all their time with then marry them. Now we have a 50+% divorce rate because the fucking boomers taught us that sex is above all, and no one can form good relationships because they cant find any value in each other that doesn't involve their genitals.

That's why a lot of this LGBT shit has been pushed so hard lately, they have ran out of joy in causal sex so now they want to fuck other dudes or larp as women thinking they will unlock some kind of unknown pleasure. They have fucked the world up in so many ways just to chase body pleasures, like heroin addicts.

Attached: e0f35b2b984a005e3c2da42b786de34c.jpg (500x675, 48K)

Legalize weed and whoring on a global scale and watch everybody walk around with a big fucking smile and a spring in their step. Until we go extinct cause nobody would breed.

f-fuck you

Attached: 423235234534.jpg (200x240, 11K)

Why are normies so sex-obsessed that they think getting laid is the solution to every problem

>alt right
>this meme term again

I don't know how you assume my argument is related to "alt right". When I want to make a name for myself, I'll do it. whether it'll be a contribution to my race or not, that depends on how people see me. Wanting more in life is suddenly being on the right? Are you that desensitized to the world that you think so black and white about everything?

They really fucking have. I'm not even afraid of talking to women and I don't know exactly how to read/talk to them. It's like they want to act like Marilyn Monroe so they put on a mask to cover their insecurities.

Attached: 8877919581.jpg (934x1360, 83K)

>They really fucking have. I'm not even afraid of talking to women and I don't know exactly how to read/talk to them. It's like they want to act like Marilyn Monroe so they put on a mask to cover their insecurities.

meant to quote

You have a 50% divorce rate because no one is obligated to be in an unhappy relationship

Attached: 9167074959.jpg (1866x1620, 195K)

change le image filename to something moare

reddit tyer, use spacing and make it a bit longer

this sub's b8 is so like low effort

Attached: reddit_toad-image-nazi-1027291549-73671852.png (477x768, 191K)

No.

Getting a guy who's made it 10 years into adulthood some snatch isn't going to remove the scars of years of sexual frustration and lonliness he's put up with. These are damaged people on a psychological level and it's in the best interests to ensure that the current crop of teenage boys don't turn 18 without getting laid while ensuring the average teenage girl doesn'thave sex before turning 16.

Attached: 6214544351.jpg (934x1360, 81K)

That's what a dumb roastie would say

I fuck my gf almost every morning and still want to gas the kikes. Also I'm not in the "alt-right" my fellow Hilldawg.

No. I had more puss around my penis and in my face than most of those degenerates. A lot of polacks here had the same. Sex, for these people seems the solution for all the problems because, in the end, thats whats they life revolves around. They dont grow past the "dude sex lol" phase. They are eternal teenagers , loud and annoying, who thinks getting laid is the most awesome thing in they vapid world.

Shoving your dick in a 20 yo pussy is Nice, but nothing close to wach your crops growing and feeding your family.

Attached: 1529156965428m.jpg (1024x620, 124K)

I actually love that """the alt right""" is blamed on virginity.

That's right, assholes. That's what's causing the global shift to populist nationalism. It's us.

Attached: e4f78199438a2dc3fce3dd42f6e0cc5c24510f794c9326029e026fe450c4f4d1.jpg (960x960, 100K)

Low IQ.

Yeah I'll totally turn into a communist if some chick comes to my house and gives me a bj.

>one or two women they really like and spend all their time with then marry them
Islam or Mormon?

Attached: 92C7ADA3-5AE4-4BED-AD28-B5C7A6C7CC87.jpg (700x700, 66K)

How about you just focus on being worth being laid first?

>that pic

Lmao why do we hate muslims again?

Cuckservatives hate muslims but have a lot in common with them. They only hate Muslims because Jews want them to.

A stopped clock is right twice a day. It's about our identity, not whether we agree with particular points of an alien people. It's about our own people and their best interests.

Demi-Chad here
No

>Yeah I'll totally turn into a communist if some chick comes to my house and gives me a bj.
This. I one bj away from seizing the means of production. But until that happens I guess I'm stuck with turning on the ovens. #SorryNotSorry

Attached: 1523668936740.jpg (249x249, 15K)

Only if it's loose and hairy alt-left 'gonna get me some scalps' pussy.

Attached: moldy.gif (480x270, 3.61M)

I have sec with my wife every other day and I'm more right wing than Hitler

>finally get laid
>get cheated on because my gf found someone better

Yay all my problems magically got solved

They did, you got laid AND narrowly avoided the marriage meme

>nice

It's easy to say that when you had it, but when you don't it has a profound psychological effect.

You might have been cucked by the hungarian bull, but you dodged the bullet by doing so. #JustAlimonyThings

Same here, guy.

no, sex gives men confidence which will spur them toward manlier politics

>someone better
lol no wonder. even you admit they are better than you.

The world needs more alt right extremism. Avoid sex!

got any more boomer memes?

>le media told you guys are virgins
You do know that most of us on Jow Forums have gotten laid and loved at least once? That's why we hate the world the most, there is no stopping us, sluts don't mean shit to us. We do this for our blood, our nation, and our future children. Our conviction is greater than anything the left, the kikes, the niggers, or anybody we will destroy, can do

Attached: live_for_yourself.jpg (500x521, 62K)

Nah it won't,I've had something for right wing extremism since I were 13 years old and it didn't stopped me to lose my virginity at 15 without selling it to a high school hoe,now I'm since 8 months ago into a relationship with a girl that comes from a commie lovers family that keeps dreaming about the "good old day of communism" and slowly slowly I've brought her to be like me,what's strange that her family also likes the way I'm even thought we've had been arguing and about politics and I ended up to go full 14/88 mode

they are degenerated

How though? I get laid at least 3 times a week and some would consider me a right wing extremist.

>Caring about getting laid
>Uses Jughead in webm
>unironically MGTOW based burgerman who genuinely sees women as useless cash sinks

And no I have a gf I plow nearly every day and I'm still the office's "nazi guy"

Attached: jughead-burgers.jpg (462x442, 316K)

Who told them they should be happy? What a stupid fucking ideal.

Attached: 1527909394450.jpg (720x524, 47K)

Getting incels pussy will make them confident
Confidence makes you right wing