According to Wikipedia, my last name is Jewish, should I even trust it? If true what should I do? End it?

According to Wikipedia, my last name is Jewish, should I even trust it? If true what should I do? End it?

Attached: Seibert_Family_Shield_2014-05-10_11-11.jpg (300x480, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Converso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just accept Jesus into your life. Ezpz.

looks like an old knights templar sect, so you could start your own freemason lodge

Sure it isn’t German or Slavic?

1 Timothy 1:4
>Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.

Your heritage in relationship to Jewishness is pointless. You can milk it if you really want to, but like says, devotion to Jesus is all that matters in the eyes of The Father.

Wikipedia says it was a Ashkenazi Jewish thing to take German first names and use as last names

It's a variant of Zvi, which means deer in Hebrew, ie. tribe Naphtali.

That's because Jews used to have the arabic naming formula, X son of Y, over time they dropped the "son of" thing and you got first names as last names.
It's just a part of Jewish surnaming practices, which is a pretty big field.

I searched a bit from my family and I can at least the 3-4 generations were all Roman Catholics

If your family's coat of arms doesn't have an animal on it you're a subhuman. End of discussion.

At least say

Also of note: Galatians 3:14 and 3:16
>That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

>Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

and Galatians 3:29
>And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

go away you abrahamic puppet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Converso
You're likely descended from converted Jews who got pushed out to South America after the Reconquista.

this is the problem with you fucking idiot white power/death to the jews morons, you assume where someone came from determines what they'll be and do. kill yourself and save us the trouble of your presence.

Does this count?

Attached: Rockenbach .jpg (400x514, 35K)

What is it with kiikes and Brazil. I swear most brazilians i have met are kikes. No wonder your country is shit.

Scripture is clear that the Jews are not God's chosen people.

out-jew the jews,infiltrate them

I can't. I don't have the nose

>this is the problem with you fucking idiot libertarian morons, you assume where someone came from has no bearing on what they'll be and do. kill yourself and save us the trouble of your presence.

>toponymic
I got bad news for you.

Doesn't matter, NY Jews always get nosejobs. They can't even recognize each other which is why they go by last names. Now you know why Whoopi Goldberg called herself Goldberg.

No, this does not count.

Well mine is said to be of royal Prussian lineage yet here I am an ugly lonely mutt with no chance of pursuing any sort of righteous future, but hey at least I got zero kike in me

Most of those coat or arms sites are fake as fuck. I've found multiple different ones for McHarg, one with a boar as the symbol and one with something resembling a hedgehog via another site.